My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
Vinyl / CD / Music Shop
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search
Record Store

Raver's online
 Total online 505
 Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 RFU Recordingz website re-launch and Release info!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed
   
Message Icon:
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

 
Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
     
T O P I C     R E V I E W
CDJay I know. No-one is more suprised than myself.

A brand new website for RFU Recordingz has gone live today, to co-incide w/ some general release announcements. The URL is, unsuprisingly:

http://www.rfurecordingz.co.uk

The first batch of new RFU vinyl in eons is expected to see release in August. That batch is:

RFU008

A CLSM feat. Ant Johnson - "Sensory Vision Part 2"
AA Chwhynny - "Until The Day I Die"


RFU009

A Darwin feat. Donna Grassie - "Every Day"
AA Fracus feat. Lisa Abbott - "Love Isn't Easy"

Clips for those tracks have been posted in the past, and I suspect many are familiar w/ the tunes in question. However, should these musical extravaganzas have escaped your attention to date the chance to rectify that abhorrent situation presents itself via clips on the relaunched website. It is worth noting that all previously posted clips and mixes will no longer work due to the change in hosting.

For those old enough to remember the long long ago, the once revered quotes page is back and even slightly updated.

There are still some free tracks to download, and you can expect more in the near future. For more free material please check out http://www.rfugrey.co.uk

Further vinyl release information shall follow upon release of RFU008/009, along w/ news on the completely overhauled RFUCD002 project.

News on other RFU related projects such as "Hardcore Underground 2" will be disseminated in the usual manner, with the RFU home page also reguarly updated to reflect any and all notable happenings.

Our "core" and guest artists will be flagellated both metaphorically and possibly literally, in order "inspire" them to entertain you with their motivated creative outpourings.

Watch that space........

CDJay @ RFU Recordingz
Meph751 AA Chwhynny - "Until The Day I Die"


:D :D :D :D :D

yaaaay
Leto WOOO!
Samination so, hows the digital side then? If it's going up again, will there be a possability for TrackItDown (maybe even WAV ) releases?
CDJay absolutely.

In addition to digital availability of the vinyl releases, u will see digital only releases.

Details shortly......

CDJay
Chwhynny
quote:
Originally posted by Meph751:
AA Chwhynny - "Until The Day I Die"


:D :D :D :D :D

yaaaay



Thanks! :D
gobbo23 great news, i will be keeping my eye out for them
mr_dom_uk That is the best news i've heard in ages cheers for making my day CDJAY
Mansy Nice one, good set of releases, keep them coming
Dj ANIL The Chywhnny tune sounds great and I'll be keeping a look out for the rest.
CDJay Just a note, all old RFU vinyl on the hh.com shop is on special offer ( 99p per 12" + VAT / P&P ) as is RFUCD001 ( £1.99 + VAT/P&P )!

http://shop.happyhardcore.com/Products/RFU/by-label/0/

CDJay

yaddam205 Sweetness, good to see things rolling along for you CDJay and I hope this means we will get us some HU2 "soon'ish"?

Pacm0n1
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Just a note, all old RFU vinyl on the hh.com shop is on special offer ( 99p per 12" + VAT / P&P ) as is RFUCD001 ( £1.99 + VAT/P&P )!

http://shop.happyhardcore.com/Products/RFU/by-label/0/

CDJay






I've just ordered a new copy of RFUCD001 as my old one got damaged.

Nice to see some new updates with RFU. Sad to let such a large amount of talent go to waste with no releases. Hope all the crap with JAL is finally sorted.
CDJay Not sure what else they could do to me tbh. LoL.

HU2 *is *close now. Behind the scenes there has been a massive, and at one point potentially project killing, development but it's all resolved and should lead to better and brighter things for the album, artists, DJs and wider scene. Not to overstate the importance of our little album or anything ;)

Tracklists and mixes for all 3 CDs should be finalised over the next week or two, and I think I can safely say people will be impressed. I'm typically wary of raising expectation, but if this isn't the most interesting and diverse UK Hardcore album tracklisting so far this century then I'll buy a hat and ingest it with full disregard to texture and calorie content.

CDJay
Mr igloo
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Not sure what else they could do to me tbh. LoL.

HU2 *is *close now. Behind the scenes there has been a massive, and at one point potentially project killing, development but it's all resolved and should lead to better and brighter things for the album, artists, DJs and wider scene. Not to overstate the importance of our little album or anything ;)

Tracklists and mixes for all 3 CDs should be finalised over the next week or two, and I think I can safely say people will be impressed. I'm typically wary of raising expectation, but if this isn't the most interesting and diverse UK Hardcore album tracklisting so far this century then I'll buy a hat and ingest it with full disregard to texture and calorie content.

CDJay




The anticipation is killing me!
Pacm0n1
quote:
Originally posted by Mr igloo:
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Not sure what else they could do to me tbh. LoL.

HU2 *is *close now. Behind the scenes there has been a massive, and at one point potentially project killing, development but it's all resolved and should lead to better and brighter things for the album, artists, DJs and wider scene. Not to overstate the importance of our little album or anything ;)

Tracklists and mixes for all 3 CDs should be finalised over the next week or two, and I think I can safely say people will be impressed. I'm typically wary of raising expectation, but if this isn't the most interesting and diverse UK Hardcore album tracklisting so far this century then I'll buy a hat and ingest it with full disregard to texture and calorie content.

CDJay




The anticipation is killing me!



Tell me about it. After the great success of the first one i'm really looking forward to the release of HU2.

Phenex
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:I'll buy a hat and ingest it with full disregard to texture and calorie content.
Please tell me this is going into quotes.txt :D

It took 1.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2019 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page