Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Hardcore Nation 2009 Mix

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Citrick Hey guys I just put my ten minute mix of Hardcore Nation 2009 tunes up on You Tube and I was hoping for some feedback. I spent quite a while at it which is kinda pathetic since its not that great Its not the first mix I've done but I'm still pretty new to mixing so any kind of feedback and tips will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-6YV2_xY9c

Thanks
warped_candykid Where did u get "Never Alone"? Are u using full-length versions?
Citrick Nope just used the tracks from the album. I'd love a full length version of Paint Me In Sadness though, what a tune! And Never Alone is on the album you know yeah? What did you think of the mix?
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Citrick:
Nope just used the tracks from the album. I'd love a full length version of Paint Me In Sadness though, what a tune! And Never Alone is on the album you know yeah? What did you think of the mix?

I didnt listen to all of it. lol. Yes, I do have the album and when you said "mix" I actually thought you meant you were using the full-length tracks. Umm..."Paint Me In Sadness[Darwin Remix]" is available to buy as well as the original mix.
Citrick
quote:
I didnt listen to all of it. lol. Yes, I do have the album and when you said "mix" I actually thought you meant you were using the full-length tracks. Umm..."Paint Me In Sadness[Darwin Remix]" is available to buy as well as the original mix.

Is it that bad? Oh no I just used the tracks from the album. They did grand cause it was only a ten minute mix anyway. Oh yeah I meant I want it like. My favorite song on the album I think.
rosin007 You should like someone said to me, try mixing the tracks in a little earlier, but I know its hard with the album tracks.

I think the selection is good and its a pretty decent mix for a 10 min one.
lozowen
quote:
Originally posted by rosin007:
You should like someone said to me, try mixing the tracks in a little earlier, but I know its hard with the album tracks.

your not supposed to mix with album tracks, you use the full length mixes as i'm sure you aware of

also you could download the whole album of full mixes (bar a few) on juno download, for £10, bargain! think you still can!
MAtRiCks I bought all the tracks without exception in extended version during the week or so they were up for grabs... Such a crazy deal.
DJ-Intensity Haven't got the CD myself but I'll grab a listen of it when I get the chance.
Citrick
quote:
Originally posted by rosin007:
You should like someone said to me, try mixing the tracks in a little earlier, but I know its hard with the album tracks.

I think the selection is good and its a pretty decent mix for a 10 min one.

Hell yeah its hard what was hard was mixing out of a track like cause the next track kept coming in during it so I had to use loops and stuff. Ooo complex Thanks for the tip though.

And yeah I'll have to get myself some full length tracks now. HHC shop here I come...
BiG-EL
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
when I get the chance.

I've heard that before :P
Citrick You have to give it a listen like I love it. If anything it will pass the time before Bonkers 18

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page