Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Moved: Hardcore Nation 2009 Mix
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Citrick
Average Member

Ireland
234 posts
Posted - 2009/03/12 :  19:45:32  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Citrick's homepage
Hey guys I just put my ten minute mix of Hardcore Nation 2009 tunes up on You Tube and I was hoping for some feedback. I spent quite a while at it which is kinda pathetic since its not that great Its not the first mix I've done but I'm still pretty new to mixing so any kind of feedback and tips will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-6YV2_xY9c

Thanks

Alert moderator
warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/03/12 :  21:23:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
Where did u get "Never Alone"? Are u using full-length versions?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Citrick
Average Member

Ireland
234 posts
Posted - 2009/03/12 :  21:28:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Citrick's homepage
Nope just used the tracks from the album. I'd love a full length version of Paint Me In Sadness though, what a tune! And Never Alone is on the album you know yeah? What did you think of the mix?

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/03/12 :  21:44:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Citrick:
Nope just used the tracks from the album. I'd love a full length version of Paint Me In Sadness though, what a tune! And Never Alone is on the album you know yeah? What did you think of the mix?

I didnt listen to all of it. lol. Yes, I do have the album and when you said "mix" I actually thought you meant you were using the full-length tracks. Umm..."Paint Me In Sadness[Darwin Remix]" is available to buy as well as the original mix.

Edited by - warped_candykid on 2009/03/12 21:44:36
Citrick
Average Member

Ireland
234 posts
Posted - 2009/03/12 :  22:00:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Citrick's homepage
quote:
I didnt listen to all of it. lol. Yes, I do have the album and when you said "mix" I actually thought you meant you were using the full-length tracks. Umm..."Paint Me In Sadness[Darwin Remix]" is available to buy as well as the original mix.

Is it that bad? Oh no I just used the tracks from the album. They did grand cause it was only a ten minute mix anyway. Oh yeah I meant I want it like. My favorite song on the album I think.

rosin007

Norway
409 posts
Posted - 2009/03/12 :  23:21:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rosin007's homepage
You should like someone said to me, try mixing the tracks in a little earlier, but I know its hard with the album tracks.

I think the selection is good and its a pretty decent mix for a 10 min one.

Edited by - rosin007 on 2009/03/12 23:23:51
lozowen
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
533 posts
lozowen has attended 10 events
Posted - 2009/03/12 :  23:24:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lozowen's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by rosin007:
You should like someone said to me, try mixing the tracks in a little earlier, but I know its hard with the album tracks.

your not supposed to mix with album tracks, you use the full length mixes as i'm sure you aware of

also you could download the whole album of full mixes (bar a few) on juno download, for £10, bargain! think you still can!

on www.NARCOTICRADIO.co.uk
- Upfront Hardcore & Gabber

MAtRiCks
Advanced Member

Canada
1,059 posts
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/03/13 :  00:09:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage
I bought all the tracks without exception in extended version during the week or so they were up for grabs... Such a crazy deal.

Edited by - MAtRiCks on 2009/03/13 00:10:19
DJ-Intensity
Advanced Member

United States
1,903 posts
Posted - 2009/03/13 :  13:37:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Intensity's homepage
Haven't got the CD myself but I'll grab a listen of it when I get the chance.

Citrick
Average Member

Ireland
234 posts
Posted - 2009/03/13 :  18:18:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Citrick's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by rosin007:

I think the selection is good and its a pretty decent mix for a 10 min one.

Hell yeah its hard what was hard was mixing out of a track like cause the next track kept coming in during it so I had to use loops and stuff. Ooo complex Thanks for the tip though.

And yeah I'll have to get myself some full length tracks now. HHC shop here I come...

BiG-EL

United Kingdom
84 posts
Posted - 2009/03/13 :  20:29:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BiG-EL's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
when I get the chance.

I've heard that before :P

Citrick
Average Member

Ireland
234 posts
Posted - 2009/03/13 :  23:37:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Citrick's homepage
You have to give it a listen like I love it. If anything it will pass the time before Bonkers 18

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page