Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Shop.HappyHardcore.com releases 2009 start

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Taken from the news page:

Bam! 2009 hits and fresh new hardcore tunes are rolling out in store including a brand new record label from Re-con! Shop.HappyHardcore.com has you covered and we have the latest tunes to order now!

RECONIZED001
A: Recon - Ready or Not
AA: Recon - Love Only You

EPP053
A: Dougal & Gammer - Something Good
AA: DJ Fear & J3 - Disco's Revenge

NG084
A: Eclipse - 24/7 (Squad-E Remix)
AA: Brisk & Ham - Getting Hi (Scott Brown Remix)

Ready or Not / Love Only You - RECONIZED001

Something Good / Disco's Revenge - EPP053

24/7 / Getting Hi - NG084
DJ_Axiom That is the best version of Discos Revenge I have ever heard, omfg. That tune is absolutely ****ing wicked.
DJ-Intensity Re-Con got his own label now ?

Discos Revenge what a choon awesome mix.
Mortis Is it just me or does Brisk & Ham - Getting Hi (Scott Brown Remix) sound really lazy, it doesn't seem like much has gone into it.

The only one that's worth getting is Something Good but I have that from Itunes anyway.
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
Is it just me or does Brisk & Ham - Getting Hi (Scott Brown Remix) sound really lazy, it doesn't seem like much has gone into it.

The only one that's worth getting is Something Good but I have that from Itunes anyway.

Sounded like a very basic Scott Brown remix to me too. That Discos Revenge is poor (we dont need anymore Electro really do we?), infact all of em are pretty poor (IMO). The only decent tunes for me are the ones that have been cained for the last two years or so.... the shine has sort of worn off now, wont be buying any of these.
tru bass 24/7 has only just come out...

that is stupid
silver
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:
24/7 has only just come out...

There was alot of red tape on that remix, it's lucky it came out at all.
MAtRiCks I'm really glad Re-Con has finally got a label running, but it makes me wonder what ever happened to Monkey Bizniz, and why couldn't he continue where he had left off? Still, I'm glad to have a good 4/4 version of Ready Or Not to play, although it seems quite simple from the sample. Love Only You finally coming out is good news too!

EPP053 is amazing, like all their other recent releases. I'm already thrilled to play Something Good at my next gig. Disco's Revenge was never my favourite, but it's undeniably fun and I like Electro Hardcore more and more with each track.

NG084 seems decent from the samples. The 24/7 Squad-E remix sounds like a re-engineered version of the Breeze & Styles one, but I find Scott Brown's take on Gettin Hi very energetic.
Dogsy I really like scott browns mix of gettin hi. Im sure he played it at the weekender last year and heard it on kutskis show not long ago and was chuffed to hear it. Cant wait!
DJ-Intensity So does that mean Re-Con wont be producing his choons with the Raverbaby label ?
MAtRiCks I would like to know that too! Maybe they're all still on Raver Baby (UFO, Styles, Breeze & Re-Con) but have side projects at the same time?
Torpex Probably same as with Styles and Breeze. RB is so slow to release new material that it makes a lot of sense for them to release independently. I just hope mp3s won't be far behind. :)

I wish the 4 tunes from Monkey Bizniz came out digitally as they're excellent.
Dain-Ja
quote:
Originally posted by Dogsy:
I really like scott browns mix of gettin hi. Im sure he played it at the weekender last year and heard it on kutskis show not long ago and was chuffed to hear it. Cant wait!

It's so ****ING BAD.
That synth at the beginning of the sample is HORRID. WAY too much detune on it. It's painful to anybody that isn't tonedeaf.

Worst Scott Brown track ever.
lozowen
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
It's so ****ING BAD.
That synth at the beginning of the sample is HORRID. WAY too much detune on it. It's painful to anybody that isn't tonedeaf.

i'd have to agree about that synth its ****ing HORRIBLE lol
the track is pretty average all in all but there are ALOT worse tracks out there
DJ-Intensity
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
I would like to know that too! Maybe they're all still on Raver Baby (UFO, Styles, Breeze & Re-Con) but have side projects at the same time?

Styles, Breeze, UFO have got their own labels now. Junkbox (Styles) Futureworld (Breeze) and UFO Ufology Records.

Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
quote:
Originally posted by Dogsy:
I really like scott browns mix of gettin hi. Im sure he played it at the weekender last year and heard it on kutskis show not long ago and was chuffed to hear it. Cant wait!

It's so ****ING BAD.

Totally agree with you. It's awful. I was looking forward to it until I actually heard it.
Vitalism
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
Is it just me or does Brisk & Ham - Getting Hi (Scott Brown Remix) sound really lazy, it doesn't seem like much has gone into it.

couldn't agree more. that really wavy sound is just obnoxious.

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page