Radio listeners 180+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 who is the best hhc artist to u and y?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
xamulink I just wanted everyone's opinion on who you who guys think is tha best happy hardcore artist and explain...of course, there isn't a right answer...I like Vinylgroover myself...who is tha singer for Vinylgroover... she sounds so fione....peace
DJILLUZION yeah, Vinylgroover is pretty good, I like one track he did with Druid called 'summertime vibe' that was ****ing good. But Vinylgroover does Hard House now.
Personally I think the best hhc artists have to be Force and Styles. Think about all the trax they have written? Plus they are all good. 'wonderland', 'heart of gold', 'pretty green eyes', 'funfair', 'shining down', 'fireworks'. I could go on forever. I don't think they have written one shit track.

DJ e-Klyps Loads of DJ's out there are good, but for me its gotta be sharkey, he has MC'ed and now he is a wicked DJ, always stuck with the scene even through a hard decision in his life. The man is an inspiration to me as a DJ to keep on even when life is kinda goin a bit bad.

B4 anyone says it, i know he isnt really happy hardcore, but he is harcore and i think that counts.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
ladd i like a lot of hhc artists. . . but my favorite vocalist will always be jenna (heart of gold, field of dreams, so many others!)

calm water run deep,
turbulent waters run deeper.
Stuie My fave has to be Vinylgroover, his mixing skills leave a lot to be desired from time to time but one set he did always make me feel all funny, just tune after tune after tune.

xamulink damn, that sux vinylgroover isn't doing anymore happy hardcore...still, I would do almost anything to get my hands on vinylgroover's vinyls... I have searched high and low and can't find them (not even on eBay)...well, I hope someone can help me out here...peace
silver I talked to Vinylgroover last night actually about some stuff, no he is not doing hardcore anymore and from what he told me never again. He is thinking of re-starting his label TWO as a hard house label? Everyone knows Red (his other record label) is doing very well as well.

Hard house for the money and hardcore for the love of it I always say :)

To answer the topic the best artist (not DJ) IMO I have to say is Ultrasonic, Dyewitness or BANG!
DJ Tempest Demo has always been my favorite. too bad he doesnt produce hardcore anymore

"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."
-Steven Wright

silver Demo's Muzik is a killer track :)

DJ Tempest word. i love that track. the remix is pretty good too.

"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."
-Steven Wright

Rotis A question to silver:
Favorite track by Ultrasonic?

Hardcore will never die!
silver I bit off topic, but I favourite track is probally 1234 ? hmmm it's tough.... what about you?
xamulink I've always loved remyxes (that's why I'm getting into that now), but anyways... my favorite would have to be "My Guardian Angel (Let It Be)" cause I loved tha Beatles version of it... too bad tha girl changed the lyrics...I kinda liked Mother Mary in tha song...thanx for talkin to Vinylgroover Silver...did u ever get who tha singer of Vinylgroover was?...one more thing Silver... I thought trance is comin up and I also thought that House has always been popular... I wonder if Vinylgroover could be doin some trance soon?...peace

BeZeRK Force n Stylez... hehe

Also Visa, and Slippmat...

There are too many!!!!!!!!

l8r,

oOo BêZêRK oOo
silver If Vinylgroover didn't change the lyrics he would have to pay publish rights to the Beatles or whoever wrote the song, that is why the words are different.
DJ Tempest yup yup...as is the same with most rips...incl. demo's love u now...the ready for the world rip

-Steven Wright

oldskool Jimmy J/Cru-L-T , cos they're the masters of OldSkool HappyHard classics.

I Can Never Face Another Day.....Yeah....If there ain't no raver's groove to let me play...."
P4C3 Brisk, his tracks are so tight and well produced and always fairly hard.

StrifeII Probably Energy or slipmatt or mark e.g

nowi'mfeelin'fine
NOISY forces and styles r my fave i allso like dj sy brisk i like all the djs but i would b here 4 ages writting all there names down ~~~~///////;)

Hughes DJ Vibes is really good, especially when he's got MC Live-Lee along side him. Vibes just knows when to drop a classic tune.

dj-efeks vinylgroover, or force n styles, mainly becoz they were the first hhc artists i was into, i spose it leaves a lasting impression, and i reakon dyewitness had alot of potential if he hadnt of gone to hard house...

dj-efeks vinylgroover, or force n styles, mainly becoz they were the first hhc artists i was into, i spose it leaves a lasting impression, and i reakon dyewitness had alot of potential if he hadnt of gone to hard house...

Lusive mines out of Bang!, force and styles, or stompy

mainly cause i seem to relate to all their tracks a lot more (specially Bang!)

--------¡
Open your eyes, see all the love in me, I got enough for ever.
Dont be afraid, take all you need from me, and we'll be strong together...
dj-efeks hey, this is a lil bit off topic but does anyone know if vinylgroover is gunna do a repress of 'time'

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...
dj-efeks ummm think it was released under obsession if that helps...

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...
sunrize doubt it. he's done with hardcore..

cheers!
sunrize
http://djsunrize.com
silver I don't think he is going to re-press it anytime soon.
dj-efeks thats sad, i love that track....

happyraveruk i'm gonna have to agree with old skool. alongside cru l t, jimmy j has produced some of the greatest happy hardcore tunes ever. take me away, eternity, six days, destiny, sumaki, etc. the list goes on. jimmy j would have to be one of the best producers. those who say vinylgroover, i agree, he knew how to mae a good track, but mainly he knew how to remake an old tune into a happy hardcore classic. even though i respect vinylgroover in his hardcore days, producing and dj-ing, i'd have to go with jimmy j for his originality and mental use of pianos.

Charlie says "always tell your mummy before you go off somewhere"."Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww".
aznwasian Iz got to be DJ Liquid, Annabolic Frolic, or DJ Glow.

aZnWaSiAn
-a sheer moment of extacy... this is the music I like...
DJ Mouse force and styles make the best tunes easily,along those lines my favourite dj has gotta be dougal,coz out of all the mixes i've heard from him,i've never heard him double beat,not even once (if you're a dj you'll know what i'm going on about) close behind him are hixxy and sy
virus luna-c.

'nuff said.

adam

DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Tempest:

Demo has always been my favorite. too bad he doesnt produce hardcore anymore

-Steven Wright

what is he producing now?

You can't see me,because i am the future.
plasma I like Scott Brown,I havent seen him live,but as a producer,the guy is incredible.

It's ok to be drunk before noon.
happycoobanraver My favorite vocalist is Jo from Bang. She's my favorite because when I got in to HHC I had three favorite songs. They were Shooting Star, See me Climb, and Love Life & Happiness. I did some research and to my surprise I found that the three songs are by the same person.

SINIZTA Scott Brown, he's sick as f**k!Eyisium was a nasty tune!and lost generation! Though theres a lot of great artists!

" Da Symnotic SINIZTA"
DJ Pathfinder lenny,lisa,donna,rachel ,vicky are good two

who is the vocalist on fuze - nothing compares
and who done the vocals on many of demos tracks?

silver Artist: UltraSonic / Public Domain (live)

Producer: Trixxy, Scott Brown (his latest stuff is so well produced)/

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
MC RizlaDizla Qtex are wikkid live.

I also think Scott Brown is a xelent Producer on his own as well.

I love all the new trancey and gabba hardcore he is doing now. Turn up the Music EV55 is the bollox. Love the latest remix of Power of Lover and Yeah oh Yeah and Pilgram. Plus Ice cold.

Brisk and Ham have so many great choons coming out on BB or NG. Want your love and Liberation just some of my favs right now.

I liked Stompy in the past and also Hixxy has been the nuts for ages.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
DJ Pathfinder [quote]Originally posted by MC RizlaDizla:

Qtex are wikkid live.

I also think Scott Brown is a xelent Producer on his own as well.

I love all the new trancey and gabba hardcore he is doing now. Turn up the Music EV55 is the bollox. Love the latest remix of Power of Lover and Yeah oh Yeah and Pilgram. Plus Ice cold.

Brisk and Ham have so many great choons coming out on BB or NG. Want your love and Liberation just some of my favs right now.

I liked Stompy in the past and also Hixxy has been the nuts for ages.

i agree all producers above are rocking this moment.

bug_bite !!PHOSPHOR!!

the reason? Because I've never seen a dj leave the decks in the middle of his set and start bouncing around the dance floor to get all the people who were standing around the decks watching him dj up and dancing again. He puts on a good show, he's got tons of passion, and he's an amazing producer! :o)

http://www.djphosphor.com

Oh yah, and as far as old stuff goes, dj's I've never seen but have mixes from...clarkee and virus and old frisky!!! heh

yah so I love the cheese, at least I admit it freely *wink*

bug_bite
silver The people standing around the decks of a DJ are called lurkers, they are good, it means you are DJing really good and they want to get some tips from you or find out the tune you are playing :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Oli G why the **** hasnt anyone mentioned SY on this board?... hes a ****in god...
along with brisk ham hixxy scott brown (rocks live with his last 30 mins of gabber:D) Sharkey (****in amazing.. i want to sue him for damage to my neck :P)...

i also rate kaos, force n styles, and every other ****er out there Equaly.... (there all f**kin good)

It took 2.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page