Total online 1570
 Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 (PPF)*RELEASE DATE; 20th MARCH* (Thanx everyone)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 19

Author Thread  
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  00:21:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
hehe, i didnt have a choice, i needed two get my two songs out of my system, though i only submitted one of them for the album..

now i feel all free to make other musics :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  09:48:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
is the final name "The Past The Present, The Future"...

is everyone down with that? - personally i think we can come up with something better...

what doe everyone think?

i was thinking perhaps calling it "********" (instert title here) then having the sub title toward the bottom of the cover read "The Past The Present, The Future: Happyhardcore.com members CD vol1"

lozowen
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
533 posts
lozowen has attended 10 events
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  09:58:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lozowen's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
is the final name "The Past The Present, The Future"...

is everyone down with that? - personally i think we can come up with something better...

what doe everyone think?

i was thinking perhaps calling it "********" (instert title here) then having the sub title toward the bottom of the cover read "The Past The Present, The Future: Happyhardcore.com members CD vol1"

yeah that does sound like a better idea

on www.NARCOTICRADIO.co.uk
- Upfront Hardcore & Gabber

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  10:10:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
appreciated :).. but i was more interested in hearing other ideas :P having all of that at the bottom of the cd would take up alot of space on the cover

..and i know the original idea was "past present and future" but if this, the first installment of the members cd doesnt stick to "PPF" then I dont see a reason why not to call it just one name - and then at the bottom of the cover"happyhardcore.com members cd"
and then perhaps a later installment of it could be a past present and future, giving everyone a lot more time to come up with some really "out there" ideas :)

that said....i havent heard a single song (other than my own) that has been submitted, im just going by what other members are saying in this thread :)

i guess where im coming from is each "realease" of the cd could have a theme.

and this, the first installment could be called "a shakey start" or somthing lol
like bonkers has a theme...but this would have a theme...and the music would be themed as well - what are the submitted pieces of music for this one saying to us overall?

im loving the 2 unmixed cds and one of all the tracks mixed on CD3 by a member of the site (this installment is Bulby G)

ideas all over the place hahaha

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  10:50:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
cant change the title now... not 2 days before submitting ends...

the latest version of the cover is sitting on narcoticradio.co.uk's forum.. as yet no ones noticed it..

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  11:20:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
hey!

not a problem at all :) i just wanted to know if it was final or not - you wouldnt want a huge announment all across the web, only to find out the name had been changed

im looking for bottom lines here so we have facts on this release :)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  17:43:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah, it is a bit late to think of changing the name now, I think. Having a set theme for each CD is a great idea though Rowan & i'll see if I can give the album a bit of character over the coming weeks.

An Intro & Outro would be great for both Unmixed CD's & if anyone has any ideas as what they could be then, by all means, let me know.

I was thinking mabey a small, funny skit or something to lighten the mood a bit. Or just something that sets the scene & is only a min long @ the most.

The reason I called the album 'The Past, The Present, The Future' was to ensure that everyone who downloads it knows that its not just a modern Hardcore Album. Its a trip through the era's of Hardcore from the early 90's till now & then what we think hardcore will be like in the future.

A lot of todays hardcore heads cant appreciate the old hardcore sounds & don't even want to give it a chance. By progressing through all era's of hardcore, theres going to be something for everyone.

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2009/03/03 17:45:29
Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  21:33:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
I think that all the CD's should be mixed, no matter what format you use. Having Bulby's mix will be cool, but it would be a lot more solid and interesting to listen to if the other CD's were mixes as well, not just a compilation of un-pieced songs.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  21:43:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trimms:
I think that all the CD's should be mixed, no matter what format you use. Having Bulby's mix will be cool, but it would be a lot more solid and interesting to listen to if the other CD's were mixes as well, not just a compilation of un-pieced songs.

Defeating one of the main objects of this comp mate.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  21:55:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:
Originally posted by Trimms:

Defeating one of the main objects of this comp mate.

Okay.

djdaveyuk

United Kingdom
59 posts
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  22:14:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djdaveyuk's homepage  Reply with quote
Please don't let the intro/outro be something stupid like the intro on True Hardcore 2 with the deep voice guy. I appreciate the purpose of such mentioned intro however the stuff he says is just crap.

I mean what kind of ideas are we looking at here Ken?

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  22:25:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
no, don't worry. i'm not going to settle with anything daft. If it isn't up to scratch, it wont get used.

I was just thinking about mabey something happyhardcore.com related so that we can all relate to it or even a small musical intro.

I'm open to any ideas that anyone has. Let em know if you have any

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  22:29:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djkenmasters:
no, don't worry. i'm not going to settle with anything daft. If it isn't up to scratch, it wont get used.

I was just thinking about mabey something happyhardcore.com related so that we can all relate to it or even a small musical intro.

what about a brisk and ham style one...

where its like a montage of little clips of the songs

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  22:34:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:
quote:

Was thinking of something along the same lines. Like off of Hardcore Euphoria? That intro was great!

Please, whatever goes into this intro, no Rankin style "In the mix mother****er"

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/03/03 :  23:15:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:
quote:

Was thinking of something along the same lines. Like off of Hardcore Euphoria? That intro was great!

Please, whatever goes into this intro, no Rankin style "In the mix mother****er"

I might be from the same place as Rankin but I can assure you! We ain't remotely the same

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 19 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 15  16  17  18  19
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page