Total online 1602
 Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 (PPF)*RELEASE DATE; 20th MARCH* (Thanx everyone)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 19

Author Thread  
acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2008/11/13 :  09:54:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
im going to have a look at my incintric track and make some changes to that and see if i can make it 'futuristic'

i also want to make a gamemaster style track. lots of acid breaks and a euphoric vocal speaking. hmm

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2008/12/04 :  21:14:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Getting there now people! Hope everyones got a few ideas to pitch come the 10th?

Atleast we'll know where we stand after the 10th. I'm thinking that the first CD will only be a single CD then if it is a success then we can aim for 3cd's with the next one.

The CD will start with a few old skool style tracks then move into the more uptodate styles then we'll have a few little futuristic goodies for you near the end.

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/12/04 :  21:17:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
I was hoping to get something done for the 10th but that track has been put on hold for something far better - won't be ready for the 10th sadly.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2008/12/04 :  21:32:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Dont worry Mortis, this is just the halfway deadline mate to keep everyone on the ball. The final CD wont be ready till feb/march 09 mate so theres plenty of time

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/12/04 :  21:39:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
If I can pull my finger out over Christmas I will submit something...... but it won't be by the 10th and may not be up to the same standard as some of the others who I have spotted contributing.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2008/12/04 :  22:15:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, dont worry too much about it Matthew. I'll give you as much time as you need mate. I dont want too rush this CD but I wanted to set this deadline to keep everyone interested & give us all something to work too.

Come the 10th we'll only be pitching ideas so far & it means i'll have a better idea as where to take it. If people still haven't started anything then don't worry as there will still be plenty of time to start & finish one! I'd like to push for 3 seperate CD's & if anyone who thinks they might still be able to get a track finished for, say march, then mabey 3 CD's is an option after all.

HALFWAY DEADLINE IN 6 DAYS PEOPLE BUT THE FINAL DEADLINE WONT BE TILL FEB/MARCH SO GET WORKING ON THOSE TRACKS!

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2008/12/04 22:17:28
Ionosphere
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,750 posts
Ionosphere is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2008/12/04 :  23:15:38  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ionosphere's homepage  Reply with quote
Woah! Mortis and Underloop submitting tracks!

About bloody time an' all!

This- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere

THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/12/04 :  23:25:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
Woah! Mortis and Underloop submitting tracks!

About bloody time an' all!

Well I've got a bit more time now I'm Dr Underloop ;-)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2008/12/05 :  00:10:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
glad to have u involved lads! It means a lot It wouldn't be a HHC.com members CD without you!

Dj Sc@r

United Kingdom
488 posts
Dj Sc@r is verified hardcore artist Dj Sc@r has attended 79 events
Posted - 2008/12/05 :  04:23:58  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Sc@r's homepage  Reply with quote
mate sounds like a good idea, as gives a big chance for up and comming producers to really have somthing to aim for and help get their names out.

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2008/12/05 :  10:24:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
Dr Underloop

I hope you're using the Dr in your DJ/Producer alias. 8-) Has a nice ring to it.

Think 1 disk is a good idea. Bit more realistic! Could maybe do a mix of the tracks too? Something for the more casual listener as well as the DJ's then.

djbuzz1021
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
715 posts

83 hardcore releases
djbuzz1021 has attended 51 events
Posted - 2008/12/05 :  13:42:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djbuzz1021's homepage  Reply with quote
dont look like ill have my stuff finished by 10th december. just lost all my stuff on my hard drive!! everything! gutted, advice to everyone, get a external hard drive, :(:(

buzz

Twisted - Reactor - 25th sep
TECHNIKORE

HTID in the sun 2011

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2008/12/05 :  14:36:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Damn, real sorry too hear that Buzz! Hope you can get it sorted somehow. This is only a halfway deadline though. The full CD wont be ready till feb/march so get working on a few new tracks as you've still got plenty of time mate!

P.S. Anything you might like to add to the CD Kaylene, would be great appreciated. Afterall, you've been a member with us for ages! & we all know you can make one hell of a track!

I THINK I BETTER KEEP MAKING THIS CLEAR. THIS FIRST DEADLINE ON THE 10TH DEC IS ONLY A HALFWAY DEADLINE SO THAT WE CAN PITCH OUR IDEAS SO FAR & SEE WHERE WE STAND! THE FULL CD WONT BE COMPLETED TILL FEB/MARCH @ SOME POINT BUT I'LL SET THE FINAL DEADLINE SOON

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2008/12/05 14:40:11
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2008/12/05 :  14:39:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
oops, not sure what happened there?

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2008/12/05 14:40:36
djbuzz1021
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
715 posts

83 hardcore releases
djbuzz1021 has attended 51 events
Posted - 2008/12/05 :  15:03:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djbuzz1021's homepage  Reply with quote
lol im sure ill get something together for it lol. gutted tho man had some cracking tunes on the go. lost all my refills and sample packs, gutttttteeeededddddd

Twisted - Reactor - 25th sep
TECHNIKORE

HTID in the sun 2011

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 19 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 15  16  17  18  19
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page