Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/05/25 :  18:17:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
This has released now, just having a listen.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2020/05/25 :  18:55:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
So, since HU does have problems to ship stuff to Chile for a long time. Anyone wants to help me to cover this album?

PS: the tracklist for Disc 1 seems to be madness, Disc 2 mid upfront, mid known. Anyone did take care that Hit 'Em Like This is appeared once again.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/05/25 :  19:08:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Ok had a run through it now and i pretty much think this is Hardcore heaven 6 ( for the first disk and 50% kinda pop music ) not as attractive a title i know but it's bloody sad state of affairs when HARDCORE underground submits to the 160 Bpm crowd. We are truely f**ked.

I'll be over there listening to Re-style and korsakoff not because i'm going off Uk hardcore but because no one makes it anymore.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/05/25 :  20:22:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
Mix 1 isn?t going to fit on CD :)

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/05/25 :  20:43:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
Mix 1 isn?t going to fit on CD :)

They could take off all the 160BPM crap and put some of it on disk 2

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/05/25 :  21:17:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
I will post a review tomorrow.

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/05/25 :  22:23:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by kazukism92:
So, since HU does have problems to ship stuff to Chile for a long time. Anyone wants to help me to cover this album?

PS: the tracklist for Disc 1 seems to be madness, Disc 2 mid upfront, mid known. Anyone did take care that Hit 'Em Like This is appeared once again.

Yeah noticed Hit ?Em Like This is on it.

Alex Threat
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
676 posts
Alex Threat has attended 3 events
Posted - 2020/05/26 :  09:55:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alex Threat's homepage  Reply with quote
Just bought it and the Chwhynny artist album. Just going through the HH6 CD2, looks like there are quite a few older / already released tracks. Shame as I was hoping for new music

Alex Threat
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
676 posts
Alex Threat has attended 3 events
Posted - 2020/05/26 :  12:49:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alex Threat's homepage  Reply with quote
Looks like one of the files is corrupt as i can't open or rename it. And the Chwhynny deluxe download appears to be missing a track!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2020/05/26 :  16:47:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
both discs are 160?

I think it's pretty clear the 160 route is clearly not the way forward. Really, really disappointing.

As Vladel stated, I definitely would have went / featured some re style / faster like music, which is far more fitting and more likely to entice a larger crowd. I don't get why once again , the appeal is geared toward an unpopular and rather dull side genre.

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2020/05/26 :  16:52:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
Having listened to the Disc 1 previews up on Soundcloud, I won't be rushing out to buy this (although I will do eventually just to add to the collection of HU albums). 20% of the disc is remixes of old tracks and I personally don't think any of the remixes improve on the originals.

On a side note, I am willing to bet my left testicle that Maxi Malone uses Fracus to, at the very least, engineer his tracks.

Edited by - robertybob on 2020/05/26 16:53:02
kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2020/05/26 :  17:21:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
Listened the previews (some) but I can say that
Disc 1: Sick stuff, updates or VIP from the last decade. Fresh collaborations and more Fracus & Darwin as stand alone. Miss it.
Disc 2: 160 BPM BANGERS, I only hope that could be mixed at 165 or 170 due "Chasing The Sun" anthem.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/05/26 :  18:45:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
both discs are 160?

I think it's pretty clear the 160 route is clearly not the way forward. Really, really disappointing.

As Vladel stated, I definitely would have went / featured some re style / faster like music, which is far more fitting and more likely to entice a larger crowd. I don't get why once again , the appeal is geared toward an unpopular and rather dull side genre.

The first disk is 170bpm and disk 2 is around 60% 160 Bpm

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2020/06/01 :  22:50:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
Purchased and listened to a few times over the weekend. It's the same story as with a few previous HH's - Fracus & Darwin disc has a selection of outstanding original tracks mixed in with some tired remixes we keep hearing over and over again. And of course, disc 2 is just underwhelming as has been the trend for a while now. I will say this though; because I'm not sure that many people actually realise it, but each previous version of Hardcore Heaven (including this one) has featured a different artist on CD 2 each time and that's perfect because I don't think they've found that standout artist yet who should prominently feature alongside F&D. Can we have Jakazid next? Despite my criticisms I do still believe it's the best Hardcore compilation out there today. Overall, an above average entry in the Hardcore Heaven series.

Edited by - whittle1 on 2020/06/02 00:45:50
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/06/02 :  01:25:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Threat:
Looks like one of the files is corrupt as i can't open or rename it. And the Chwhynny deluxe download appears to be missing a track!

I downloaded the Chwhynny album yesterday and the deluxe component is missing two tracks: I Am and Still I Am.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page