Printer friendly
Page: 
of 12

Author Thread  
The_Busta
Starting Member

Canada
15 posts
Posted - 2002/03/28 :  21:09:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
from the 30 secs i heard its my second fav hardcore song.. congrats.

°¤°Come to me and take my hand, lets get up in the sky to the paradise of rave.°¤°

Alert moderator Go to top of page
phoswh0re

Canada
57 posts
Posted - 2002/04/01 :  15:25:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit phoswh0re's homepage  Reply with quote
YAY DAN AND RICH!!!...
what a kickin track
it gives me tingles!!
*snugs*

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  03:48:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
there aint much i can say about this tune ........ apart from..... oh my god they did it again!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  04:36:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Shit u really r goin the mile 2day aint ya Miss-Mitzi??? You'll b fkin Admin soon??

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  04:56:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
hay u can talk!!!! i probably wont b on 4 a while so i thought id make the most of it an i enjoy it!! none of my m8s like happy hardcore so its nice to talk about it with people who understand wot im talkin about!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  06:31:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
This song is a TUNE but i dunno about everyone else but the sound quality on mine is sooooo poor!!!!

I have got the right song i hope!!!

'When all my friends around me say that i should turn and walk away and like a fool i can give in i play the game i can not win'

That is the song we r talkin bout??

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  15:10:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
^^ yeh that's the one we're on about. my copy doesn't have a lot of treble on it,so i just boost the top eq band and that cures it :)

i said earlier in the thread that it sounded ok,but i've bought some new speakers since then,speakers that actually have working tweeters in them! lol
and now i can really notice that there's not much treble on the press.one twist of an eq pot and no problems

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/18 :  04:19:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
the words to till the day r sooooo spot on its a wikkid tune you never let us down nick cheers m8!

forceandstyles007

United Kingdom
28 posts
Posted - 2002/04/18 :  07:52:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i heard the whole of TTD song for the first time last night its such a spine tingling song. half way through it my bf proposed to me i will remember this song forever its amazing..

and so are you NICK you are so talanted. keep it up!!

i lay here by your side the moon and stars are out tonight and in the distance music starts to play... cum here beside me a little closer dont run away from the passion that you know, feel it with me...

i lay here by your side the moon and stars are out tonight and in the distance music starts to play... cum here beside me a little closer dont run away from the passion that you know, feel it with me...

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/18 :  08:41:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
aww sweet :)
congratulations

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

Nick of Blaze!
Average Member

United Kingdom
196 posts
Nick of Blaze! is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2002/04/18 :  23:21:16  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Nick of Blaze!'s homepage  Reply with quote
Oh mate that's wonderful! Congratulations and best of luck!

Thank you for your comments about TTD everyone. It really is appreciated.

Nick

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/04/19 :  02:01:27  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
forceandstyles007: wow that's amazing... congrats!

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Annex

Canada
285 posts

38 hardcore releases
Annex has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/19 :  21:17:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
*whipes a tear*

it's good to see happycore brining ppl together! :)

(or at least being a part of their togetherness, lol)

(on a minor note, i'm very excited, despite it not being news to anyone else, i just finally got TTD... came in it's happy lil pizza box lookin thing, and made me a very very happy man.. w00t!)

Potatoe

forceandstyles007

United Kingdom
28 posts
Posted - 2002/04/21 :  11:17:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
thanks everyone xxx

HaPPyHardCoreRuleZ

United Kingdom
37 posts
Posted - 2002/04/21 :  11:45:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HaPPyHardCoreRuleZ's homepage  Reply with quote
I got Blaze! - Til the day about 2-3 month ago, ITS 1 F****** GOOD TUNE!!!!

One by One the penguins steal my sanity.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 12 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  9  10  11  12
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page