Printer friendly
Page: 
of 14

Author Thread  
DJ_FunDaBounce
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,913 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  22:02:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_FunDaBounce's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
Balls balls balls.

I am tempted to rip it down and do it again, But I can't warrent the electricity usage. Very annoyed with myself for not realising. I have posted a link to Mixcloud in the description and titled it mono so people will see it.

Sorry again.

In my opinion there are more positives than negatives. I can put up the stereo .mp3 on my website, if it helps.

I'm nearly done listening to the whole mix, btw. Quite varied in terms of styles. The non-stop music kinda feels like a mini-rave! (which would probably be in mono anyway!)

more feedback once I'm done! ;)

https://soundcloud.com/fundabouncedj
https://brightspeedrecordings.bandcamp.com

Every Saturday night from 10-12 (Bogota/Colombia time)
https://www.twitch.tv/fundabouncedj

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJGouda

Germany
76 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  22:23:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJGouda's homepage  Reply with quote
About halfway through on my first listen. Really enjoying the varied track selection and mixing so far.
This made my way to work and back so much more interesting.

Thanks to you MusicILove, for compiling and managing the project. Would love to participate again, if you plan on hosting another one.

quote:
Originally posted by kazukism92:
Also, anyone wants to do a cuefile?

Yep, I'd would love to do that. Already started working on it (currently on section 3).

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  22:29:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
quote:
quote:
Balls balls balls.

I am tempted to rip it down and do it again, But I can't warrent the electricity usage. Very annoyed with myself for not realising. I have posted a link to Mixcloud in the description and titled it mono so people will see it.

Sorry again.

In my opinion there are more positives than negatives. I can put up the stereo .mp3 on my website, if it helps.

I'm nearly done listening to the whole mix, btw. Quite varied in terms of styles. The non-stop music kinda feels like a mini-rave! (which would probably be in mono anyway!)

@MusicILove

I said it via PM and I will say it publicly - Well done and thanks for doing this, for the time, the effort and the enthusiasm. Everybody involved and the people listening to it appreciate it what you did

Sometimes things happen, I played a track that had already been played, thats what my triple balls is for. Don't want you to think that's aimed at you

So the video is in Mono, I have the Wave and the artwork, I will slap it together and get it uploaded tomorrow if that will help you feel any better?

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  23:07:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Balls balls balls.

Sorry again.

@MusicILove

I said it via PM and I will say it publicly - Well done and thanks for doing this, for the time, the effort and the enthusiasm. Everybody involved and the people listening to it appreciate it what you did

Sometimes things happen, I played a track that had already been played, thats what my triple balls is for. Don't want you to think that's aimed at you

So the video is in Mono, I have the Wave and the artwork, I will slap it together and get it uploaded tomorrow if that will help you feel any better?

:) I know it wasn?t aimed at me. I chose to quote that because that is similar to what was running through my mind when I realised the error. I couldn?t find the actual clip I wanted so I just used that because I thought it was funny.

I found the clip I was after it?s at 35 seconds.

The clip came into my head the second I realised. It?s from my favourite episode of The Vicar Of Dibley.

Feel free to upload. The more uploads the further reach the better. I?ll post all upload links on the first page. So people can find them easily.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  23:25:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJGouda:
About halfway through on my first listen. Really enjoying the varied track selection and mixing so far.
This made my way to work and back so much more interesting.

Thanks to you MusicILove, for compiling and managing the project. Would love to participate again, if you plan on hosting another one.

quote:
Originally posted by kazukism92:
Also, anyone wants to do a cuefile?

Yep, I'd would love to do that. Already started working on it (currently on section 3).

Thank you. I have only listened through 30 minutes so far. Will get to the rest tomorrow. There will be more most likely in the summer. As well as a joint production idea I have in my head, But that will need a lot more thought.

If you make a .CUE file first of all thanks and please send it to me and I will add it to the folder for everyone.

Edited by - MusicILove on 2020/01/30 23:36:37
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  23:28:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
Balls balls balls.

Sorry again.

It?s all good now. I?m just glad I found out the possibility of that setting to change before I uploaded three years worth of videos. It?s a lesson and a good one I shall make sure to check in future.

Rhoobarb2005

Afghanistan
82 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  23:30:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rhoobarb2005's homepage  Reply with quote
Yes, big thanks to MusicILove. Great job putting it all together!
It was fun to take part in.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  12:13:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
Well that's mad, I am down to one ear, and the youtube version suits me fine LOL

Forget that mate, no one is bothered that is ended in mono, shit happens, you did a great job adding all the bits together and getting the levels pretty good. I've heard it all now, and it's a good mix.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  20:37:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
Just so people know GrahamC has uploaded a stereo version to his YouTube channel.

If you upload it online please let me know and send me or post a link.

If you have a website it can go there as well. Spread it as much as you can.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  20:40:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
Well that's mad, I am down to one ear, and the youtube version suits me fine LOL

Forget that mate, no one is bothered that is ended in mono, shit happens, you did a great job adding all the bits together and getting the levels pretty good. I've heard it all now, and it's a good mix.

I still haven?t heard it past the first 30 minutes. Really want to just need to be in the right mood. Get well soon.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  21:25:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
Listening again. Just finished Round & Round (Breeze & Styles Remix)

iPod Classic docked in my HIFI sat in bed playing some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe enjoying the mix.

DJ_FunDaBounce
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,913 posts
Posted - 2020/02/01 :  02:09:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_FunDaBounce's homepage  Reply with quote
"YouTube (Mono )"

lol!

So it's live! Finally! I think the main thing to say is that the joint effort was a success, in my eyes. Different styles of mixing and track selection kept it quite interesting. Every participant got a little exposure time and you can feel how much passion was put into each part.

Great job, everyone! :)

And hats off to MusicILove. The forums needed this! :)

https://soundcloud.com/fundabouncedj
https://brightspeedrecordings.bandcamp.com

Every Saturday night from 10-12 (Bogota/Colombia time)
https://www.twitch.tv/fundabouncedj

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2020/02/01 :  09:25:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
.cue files added to the folder

Thanks to DJGouda / San Frisco for creating this for us.

I have included what he said in the PM so that people can understand what's going on and why there are 3 files.

quote:
I included two different version of the .cue file becuase I unfortunately noticed that some cue splitters have a maximum track limit at 99.
Most cue splitters should be able to work the big cue file, however as an alternative I also made a version with two cue files instead.
The first one goes up to track 98. Track 99 is the rest of the mix, which can be deleted. The second cue files starts exactly where the first one left off.
However it counts them from 1-20, so they still need to be renamed after that.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2020/02/01 :  09:37:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
"YouTube (Mono )"

lol!

So it's live! Finally! I think the main thing to say is that the joint effort was a success, in my eyes. Different styles of mixing and track selection kept it quite interesting. Every participant got a little exposure time and you can feel how much passion was put into each part.

Great job, everyone! :)

And hats off to MusicILove. The forums needed this! :)

I must say in views, listen time and likes it is doing really well across all releases so far. I couldn't of asked for a better response from people & participents alike.

I think 30 minutes is perfect for something like this. I agree it was a huge success.

I have just finished my section. When I finish listening to the mix I will post my thoughts and an overall summery of howe everything went.

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2020/02/01 :  13:28:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
After post submit, finally i can drop about behind the scene, credits and more.

I adore to mix stuff and sometimes, drop mashups, sadly and lately, I didn't added some old mashup or done a brand new til get the people sick, like that JAKAZiD ? JAKAZiD mashup featured in the forgotten Hardcore Summer Bash set (did anyone forgot this?).

This idea it reminds me of Hardcore History back in 2013, that was my first contribution here in the forum (along with a lot of DJs), was freaking fun and insane.

About the behind the scene, I had a little bit issues before to submit, I was busy moving on some audio files (Hardcore Labels, lol) to others computer due to OS upgrade, sadly MusicILove get me in touch in a hard moment at the first time. At last, behind as a last DJ in the set, the problem has been 'solved' (see PS). So I didn't have any problems to submit.

Credits goes to everyone involved, I will play during the next running. But listened the first 2 sets, Freeform and bouncy cheese hardcore, sweet vibes.

PS: Any one want support me to drop more mixes? Really my computer is dying by overheating D:

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 14 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 10  11  12  13  14
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page