Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Vaccine Passports
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2021/04/15 :  05:00:38  Show profile Send a private message
So it seems the entertainment sector is on its way back with a planned vaccine passport system.

Now I find this weird as its going to take a lot longer to vaccinate EVERYONE, but do you welcome or dismiss this way to start up the scene again ?

Personally I think people are so battered by lockdowns they'd accept anything at this point. Which makes me think was that the intention all along ?

Covid is here to stay, we all know that, hiding away from it, doesn't stop it, variants are the new scare tactic, and they can render the vaccine useless, so at what point do we just say **** it and live ?

For those planning to go abroad this year, of which I am one, I am laughing at the Tory scam to get ?120 PCR tests twice, I wonder which cabinet member has shares in the PCR companies. I heard today, they are going to drop that to ?60, so again, still a rip off. You have to do the same in the country you are going to, so ?120 here for tests, and another ?120 there for tests, you are saving NOTHING.

Alert moderator
possys2

United Kingdom
256 posts
Posted - 2021/04/15 :  15:26:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit possys2's homepage
so you have to stay at home to not a catch a virus, which is about 0.2% chance of catching with a 98.7% chance survival rate, average age of people who unfortunately died from this was 80 plus years old. also now saying 25% of covid deaths, was not covid

to then go and have it injected into you, so you then can have a passport, to be let in/out of the country and into most venues. also you can still catch and pass it on after the injection.

think this is a way of getting that government ID thing they was pushing for a few years ago.
everything will shut down again in the winter but at least the flu has gone now!

yes i watch alot of alex belfield on youtube!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2021/04/15 :  16:53:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
At least its not Alex Jones !

tbh I just wanna do stuff I did before, and travel is one of them. I got family abroad and I got a great nephew I wanna see, and a neice i've never met, so im desperate to get outta the country to see them.

But i'm not paying nearing double the price of the flight, just to line the pockets of the PCR test companies, when i'll be fully vaccinated.

possys2

United Kingdom
256 posts
Posted - 2021/04/15 :  18:11:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit possys2's homepage
ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
we got the get back to 'normal' somehow, if the injections speed that up, its got be done.

alex jones lol he just a bit to much. good to watch tho. he 100 mph with all his facts and figures. it was good when he was on joe rogans podcast, as joe was slowing him down n fact checking his points

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2021/04/16 :  08:33:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by possys2:
ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
we got the get back to 'normal' somehow, if the injections speed that up, its got be done.

alex jones lol he just a bit to much. good to watch tho. he 100 mph with all his facts and figures. it was good when he was on joe rogans podcast, as joe was slowing him down n fact checking his points

Alex Jones is on the bottle again, not going to end well for him this time tbh

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2021/04/16 :  19:17:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
Better than nothing I guess. I have a new job as a cleaner and where I work (a bus station) I have been aware of how many people (the essential bus drivers) have been exposed to Covid. This thing is real and we must find a way to live with it as best as possible.

I will have to say though that I am getting fed up of the excuses people make not to go back to work. A survey reveals that around half of people who usually work in offices are afraid to go back to work yet are they the same ones who want to go back to pubs and restaurants. I mentioned this on a local Facebook group and got attacked by so called 'Work from home' people who all seem to be anti vax and also seem to vote Labour.

I rest my case.

possys2

United Kingdom
256 posts
Posted - 2021/04/16 :  23:24:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit possys2's homepage
ahh facebook.. so glad i turned it off and twitter, if you dont have to same opinions as the mob they will come after you, cant have any reasonable debate any more.

facts dont care about your feelings. they never had an answer for that, then it was just turned into name calling. hahaha. my time is better spent trying to get a few quid then arguing on a phone screen all day with morons!

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2021/04/17 :  01:32:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage
I'm not taking the vaccine.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2021/04/17 :  06:16:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Better than nothing I guess. I have a new job as a cleaner and where I work (a bus station) I have been aware of how many people (the essential bus drivers) have been exposed to Covid. This thing is real and we must find a way to live with it as best as possible.

I will have to say though that I am getting fed up of the excuses people make not to go back to work. A survey reveals that around half of people who usually work in offices are afraid to go back to work yet are they the same ones who want to go back to pubs and restaurants. I mentioned this on a local Facebook group and got attacked by so called 'Work from home' people who all seem to be anti vax and also seem to vote Labour.

I rest my case.

Working from home has become too attractive to many and its just nicer for them. Fact is, a lot of government / council departments are not functioning at all because ppl are at home. This has to change, they need to be able to do the job as well as before or get someone in who is willing to go back to the office.

If people don't want the vaccine, fine, but if vaccine passports are introduced, you watch them change that opinion quick sharpish.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2021/04/17 :  07:17:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
People working from home in the longer term is a disaster waiting to happen. The economy depends on people going to work every day not sitting around home in their pyjamas. Really ****s me off seeing how people just think working from home is the new normal. It discourages proper communication and will just make us more introverted in the long run.

As for vaccine passports, no problem for me. Will be getting the vaccine when offered.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2021/04/17 :  09:45:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
People working from home in the longer term is a disaster waiting to happen. The economy depends on people going to work every day not sitting around home in their pyjamas. Really ****s me off seeing how people just think working from home is the new normal. It discourages proper communication and will just make us more introverted in the long run.

As for vaccine passports, no problem for me. Will be getting the vaccine when offered.

Exactly, people will get lazy and complacent and stop caring about their work.

I have already had the 1st jab, just waiting on the 2nd :)

Anon.
Average Member

United Kingdom
169 posts
Posted - 2021/05/21 :  19:32:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Anon.'s homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:

I rest my case.

Says the bus station cleaner who votes tory.....

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2021/07/12 :  06:04:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:

For doing the same work, it saves me an hour a day on commuting. Why would i travel to another place when i can do everything at home (and save 5 hours a week)? TBH communicating with Teams is much easier then face to face, since you can screen share. Depends on the work i suppose.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2021/07/12 :  14:56:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
I don't think they will bring in a passport system for clubs, pubs and restaurants as has been *speculated* in the press.

Seems pretty sensible to have the system in place for those countries who want people to be vaccinated before they come in, would be daft to be able to get vaccinated and then have no way to prove it lol.

Edited by - Triquatra on 2021/07/12 17:57:46
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2021/07/12 :  15:48:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Finding a vaccine against hooliganism would have been better though :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2021/07/12 :  22:27:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
As suspected. It won't be mandatory.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.47 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page