Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Abraxas
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
Abraxas has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/04/23 :  18:32:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
think most of us are gonna be coming in 1s and 2s so if anyone knows milton keynes maybe they could pick out a pub or somthin we could use 2 meet up in?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
5-hydroxytryptamine
Average Member

United Kingdom
200 posts
5-hydroxytryptamine has attended 8 events
Posted - 2004/04/23 :  18:41:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
There is quite a nice Wetherspoons pub, nice and big, can grab some food there too... but it's closer to the town centre than the sanctuary so it kind of involves getting another train or bus out to Bletchley... not too bad really. That's just the one I've been to before though, there's probably closer ones.

-- keeping Birmingham hardcore since May '03! --

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2004/04/23 :  23:31:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
Still gotta while 2 sort it out i live in hemel hempstead so can get to bletchley or milton keynes no probs swap numbers them meet at station even then find a pub

Abraxas
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
Abraxas has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/04/25 :  04:01:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I will be stayin in hemel hempstead over that weekend my sister lives there so would be able 2 meet u before we goto MK on saterday

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2004/04/27 :  00:11:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm a hemel hempstead boy these days cant believe that's where u'r sis lives, all the more reason 2 make it a party. Will get it sorted gonna make this a big 1.

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2004/04/27 :  00:32:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
Didnt read my first post before i replyed there kept repeating hemel hempstead but will meet u 4 weekend party

Charco
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,979 posts
Charco has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/04/27 :  01:06:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
gonna be one helluva expencsive weekend.....NOT missing this one...no way...not a chabbance.....not in a million years...not a...

** The long run equilibrium for a perfectly competitive market occurs when the marginal firm makes normal profit only in the long term **

Go Here: http://www.ionosphere.co.uk or here: http://www.sbthq.net . Happy? You should be!! And of course: My tunes: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=230636&T=6580

violenta
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
violenta has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/05/04 :  16:30:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit violenta's homepage  Reply with quote
i really wana go but i have quite a way to travel so i might not be able to afford it :(
gona make the effort tho cuz i really wana meet up with some of the awesome people i met at HH, and if it anything like the last 2 events i've been to at the sanctuary, its gona be amazing!!!

sazzy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2004/05/06 :  23:20:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hi,, can anyone plz tell me how much the tickets are, and where could i get hold of em?! i live in dorset! thanx very much. xxx

Iceball
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 posts
Iceball has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/05/07 :  02:33:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Iceball's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh my god, hell yea is all I can say to this. Look out for a guy in a jump suit tied around his waist, black vest and eyes in the back of his head.

MC Rude

United Kingdom
95 posts
MC Rude has attended 22 events
Posted - 2004/05/07 :  10:55:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Rude's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by sazzy:
hi,, can anyone plz tell me how much the tickets are, and where could i get hold of em?! i live in dorset! thanx very much. xxx

Ticket details :

Tickets for the LAST EVER 100% Hardcore event to be held at the Sanctuary are now available on-line at www.uproar-events.com & from Uproar direct. Tickets will be released nationwide to all outlets on tuesday.
Remember the last Uproar was held up by some as the BEST EVER event at the venue & for this one we will go one better.
You should know by now that when we hold an event that we mean business & we DELIVER !!! Do not miss this & ensure you purchase your ticket as early as possible. Tickets at the fantasic price of only £17.50 are available direct from Uproar post a cheque or PO to :
Uproar
PO Box 4099
Dunstable
Bedfordshire
LU6 2ZH

Please make cheques & P.O's payable to "Uproar" We have to recieve this payment before June 2nd for it to be processed at that price.

Remember that you can use our "Virtual Ticket service" all you need to do is contact us using one of the following methods :

Telephone : 01525 222356
Text : 07957 418491
e-mail : [email protected] (With the subject as "Reference Number)

You will then be given a reference number to quote on the door which with guarantee entry. Please remember to state how many tickets you require.

To purchase tickets on-line follow this link : http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?query=search&INTERFACE=ticketweb&category=misc®ion=uk&search=uproar&beginmonth=04&beginday=28&beginyear=2004

For 24 hour telephone c-card bookings call : 08700 600 100

Cheers,
Rude

Check http://www.rudeboy1.co.uk
for info & event dates

Edited by - MC Rude on 2004/05/07 10:59:20
DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2004/05/07 :  12:02:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
im 18 2 days after the event please let me in mr rude ;) haha

Haeobogoblin
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
505 posts

50 hardcore releases
Haeobogoblin has attended 6 events
Posted - 2004/05/07 :  15:19:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Haeobogoblin's homepage  Reply with quote
sorry curlz, he wont. he is rude.

DJ overdrive - Pugsley's Overcore Pioneer
________///.:HARDCORE TILL I PIE!:.\\\________

DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2004/05/07 :  16:09:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
am i too old? :(

Mrrr Psycho
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2004/05/08 :  20:49:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mrrr Psycho's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm at this one ;) Last uproar was wicked at the sanc!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page