Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
dragonboy

Australia
291 posts
dragonboy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  13:04:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Oh and i totally 100% agree with 'UKr4veR' on this one for his comment. infact i would second it.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Roberticus
Advanced Member

Finland
697 posts
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  14:28:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roberticus's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by UKr4veR:
Kathryn would you just shut up, you're like a little midget in the crowd who is tapping on my leg shouting pointless drivel, and I'm just looking round wondering where the noise is coming from, take the hint please.

Oh don't go say to any forum member (especially Kathryn, who has been here a very long time) to shut up...
Everyone has their own opinions, and are entitled to say what they have to say.
And everyone has a music taste of their own, and like it or not, pop is a larger scene than Hardcore.
Stop moaning/complaining (tired of all this rubbish all the time)

UKr4veR
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
639 posts
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  14:53:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I can't belive how old she is, she acts a complete and utter pompus twat. Yeah everyone can have an opinion and say on this, but she just blarts drivel, and Hi-Jacking threads. Doesn't matter how long shes been here she could have 140,000 posts and a crown picture for all I give a toss. Now if it was a Male acting like she does, he would be told to shut it by most members on here I bet.

There is too much pussy footing on here, where if a Female says somthing everyone takes their side and is stright off the mark to defend them.

95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  16:10:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 95_was_the_time's homepage  Reply with quote
the thing i don't understand is why is pop news being n00b'd up on the happyhardcore news page when it's for HARDcore? keep pop and hardcore separate maybe?? good idea methinks

UKr4veR
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
639 posts
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  16:13:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
The only reason Hardcore got bigger is because it went Trancey I think.

Evel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
604 posts
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  16:18:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:

Trance aint the problem with it (much) its the beats that let it down. I know I say this evryday but bring back the 4/4 kickdrum and breakbeat which makes it sound hardcore. The beats ued in hardcore these days make it sound pants and weak. Styles and Breeze should also take note in this if they want any respect from me coz at the moment they have none...

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  16:22:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Roberticus:
(especially Kathryn, who has been here a very long time)

UKr4veR
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
639 posts
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  16:24:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Still the Trancey side attracts all the "Clubbers" they see the adverts go buy the album, then the producers think that the Trancey side is selling well, then they will make more of the shite for some extra wedge.

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Jax has donated money to the site Jax has attended 6 events
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  16:48:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
(especially Kathryn, who has been here a very long time)

Kath Joined in Apr, 2005

that isnt very long really is it

Roberticus
Advanced Member

Finland
697 posts
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  17:38:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roberticus's homepage  Reply with quote
hmmmm, then I am mistaking her for someone else... =/

Roberticus
Advanced Member

Finland
697 posts
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  17:46:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roberticus's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Evel:
quote:

Trance aint the problem with it (much) its the beats that let it down. I know I say this evryday but bring back the 4/4 kickdrum and breakbeat which makes it sound hardcore. The beats ued in hardcore these days make it sound pants and weak. Styles and Breeze should also take note in this if they want any respect from me coz at the moment they have none...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the scene almost dead when Hardcore had 4/4 kickdrum and breakbeat? (ages ago)
All these new stuff is atracting (not this pop version) more and more people, which would mean it is better for the public, and thus better for the artists.
If you are longing for music which do have sounds which you like, why don't you start producing yourself?

to '95_was_the_time':
What do you mean by HARDcore? Do you mean gabber?

*Edit*
Im no longer into this "fight"...
...of no use, just makes us less-friendly on this forum

Edited by - Roberticus on 2005/10/18 17:48:38
gobbo23
Advanced Member

Australia
758 posts

238 hardcore releases
gobbo23 has attended 8 events
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  17:46:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
=edited

Edited by - gobbo23 on 2005/10/18 17:54:38
Evel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
604 posts
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  19:58:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the scene almost dead when Hardcore had 4/4 kickdrum and breakbeat? (ages ago)
All these new stuff is atracting (not this pop version) more and more people, which would mean it is better for the public, and thus better for the artists.
If you are longing for music which do have sounds which you like, why don't you start producing yourself?

to '95_was_the_time':
What do you mean by HARDcore? Do you mean gabber?

*Edit*
Im no longer into this "fight"...
...of no use, just makes us less-friendly on this forum
[/quote]

Don't really have the time to produce, don't know how too but trust me I know hardcore from softcore. Softe is the beats and bass on Hardcore Nation 2 and Clubleand Extream Hardcore. Hardcore to me is 4/4 kickdrum and breaks

trust me evryone1 I know loves old skool and thinks it is far more hardcore than this new shit that comes out that sounds the same, thats club music on fast forward

UKr4veR
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
639 posts
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  20:07:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Listening to Hixxy tape now from 1997, it's ****ing mint.

clarke101
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,839 posts

185 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/10/18 :  22:37:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit clarke101's homepage  Reply with quote
I for one am sure hardcore still uses a 4/4 kick and or breakbeats.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page