Total online 2012
 Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 3 Internet Commercial?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  10:43:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
Does anyone know if this is the Solapse version?

Nah is the D&G track on CXH3.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DiGiC
Starting Member

United Kingdom
15 posts
DiGiC has attended 23 events
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  12:51:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Me and my mates were filmed for it but never made the 'cut' geuss its cos we were too ****ed to be shown on prime time UK TV :( I'd just like to add that the footage for the advert was filmed at Raverbaby4 and that 99%of the people there were 'real' ravers. Was a wicked night...

Shame that we weren't on it :(

GREGGYHTID13

United Kingdom
104 posts
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  13:43:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
im really looking forward to this album, i like the raverbaby sound. i just hope they can make a fourth edition before Sk8openmindedmyasssim, shoots them all. i couldnt really care less if chavs make the scene look shit and people are narrow minded, everyone thinks im a chav for listening to hardcore anyway it hasnt stopped the scene from growing.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  14:53:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
this has to be the longest and most boring music commercial ever to exist?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  17:17:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
it is a pretty damn long commercial but i'm lookin 4ward 2 gettin the album as well. out of the 3, darren styles makes the best mix on these albums. and can someone tell me exactly what the **** is a chav? we don't have anything similar to that in here in the states.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  17:22:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
the general tirm for it would be "drug addcited scottish psycho who likes bouncy techno and scouse music"

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  17:49:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
o ok so that's what a chav is. most ppl here would consider anybody in2 raves and techno/electronic music a bunch of chavs.

grimace

United States
38 posts
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  21:30:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit grimace's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
the trashy binge drinking woman (yeah, do you think I'm gonna call them 'ladies'??) on that advert don't only make the hardcore scene look shit but if anyone outside the UK saw that ad - WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE THAT!

#$%!!?...fine...*returns plane ticket*

but srsly...you sure?

/GIGGITY!

quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
and can someone tell me exactly what the **** is a chav? we don't have anything similar to that in here in the states.

see http://chavscum.co.uk/ as well as http://www.urbandictionary.com/ ...the later's a rly useful internets resource.

makingmusic
Average Member

United Kingdom
230 posts
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  22:48:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
is it the norm for the producer of the CD (3) to have so many of their own songs included? i was thinking a bit of variety breaks things up. i was actually going dizzy reading hixxy

Im_British

United Kingdom
39 posts
Im_British has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  23:07:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Im_British's homepage  Reply with quote
The track listing atracted me - But the advert put me off! Not because what whats been discussed, but because all the highlighted tracks on the ad are on compos Ive allready got - Which kinda suggests that the ones that didnt make the ad cut aint as good - Whole thing kinda shouts 'Hey youve got thease tracks allready, and the other ones, well shit, your not missing much mate'

Or am I looking too deep here? Probs my tightness influencing me to find somthing bad :D

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  00:16:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by makingmusic:
is it the norm for the producer of the CD (3) to have so many of their own songs included? i was thinking a bit of variety breaks things up. i was actually going dizzy reading hixxy

CD 3 is always a bonus CD full of Hixxy tracks and remixes...

Meph751
Advanced Member

United States
1,488 posts
Meph751 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  02:26:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage  Reply with quote
could they have picked worse songs for the ad...? good lord lol

p00ptarts
Starting Member

Canada
1 post
p00ptarts has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  03:23:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
can't wait for this album to come out. hopefully it's as good as hh4 is.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  04:02:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
OK, I must be missing something. On his myspace page I see a Clubland Xtreme Hardcore 3 advert BUT it's clearly a short one and features next-to-do "rave" footage.

edit: I am being an idiot. I have found it, and am watching now.

"This is the only hardcore album that matters" :D

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2006/12/08 04:11:42
warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  04:30:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
I like the commercial, except the little sayings from the Djs. I really liked the songs though. 1 question though, is the Dougal & Gammer mix of "Nobody likes the Records" have like a more happier sound to it than the Solapse version? Usually, Dougal & Gammer's tracks have a more happier jolt to them.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page