Total online 1376
 Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 3 Internet Commercial?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Rizzo_Davies
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  05:05:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
does anyone know the names of tunes at 12secs in and 42secs in ?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  05:10:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rizzo_Davies:

The chances of those tracks being already released are next to none...

Rizzo_Davies
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  05:15:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
well i know the one at 12secs is defintaly a remix
not sure about the one at 42secs .. but im sure ive heared it somewhere before

Edited by - Rizzo_Davies on 2006/12/08 05:16:11
jeszy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  09:41:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jeszy's homepage  Reply with quote
is it jus me...or hav they taken all the gd songs off of bonkers 16 and HH3, remixed them, and then had the cheek to put them in the advert? am i goin crazy...sum1 plz fill me in! :S

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  11:14:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

The 1 @ 42 Secs in is "Vince Nysse & N J Hinton - Silver Water (DS Remix)"
not sure bout the first 1 m8 but i think its a scouse house tune.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  11:23:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Oh yeah i think the 1 @ 12secs in is "Hyperlogic - Only You (Re-Con Remix)"

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

makingmusic
Average Member

United Kingdom
230 posts
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  12:21:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:
Originally posted by makingmusic:
is it the norm for the producer of the CD (3) to have so many of their own songs included? i was thinking a bit of variety breaks things up. i was actually going dizzy reading hixxy

CD 3 is always a bonus CD full of Hixxy tracks and remixes...

duh! me.... i was just testing!

Sk8SiM
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,293 posts
Sk8SiM has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  13:20:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sk8SiM's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GREGGYHTID13:
i just hope they can make a fourth edition before Sk8openmindedmyasssim, shoots them all.

aaahahaha!

Mate... there claming there comp to be the best!!! - When it clearly is not!!!

Thats Narrowminded ^^^
I havn't slaged off there music... only the sound and there way of using it (over and over again)... for one reason - its not my taste! (but i still apreceate it!)
Thats is not narrowminded - but openminded!

But... Tell me... Doing the same old things over and overrrrr again!

Your trying to tell me thats an openminded way of working the scene!
NO! lol - its a rather pathetic one in fact - and its all for moonwaaaa!

See... you need to take on board that... I think they can see by now that the genuine ravers who have been supporting the scene for years... have gotta bored already! but they don't give a f*ck... shal i tell you why... cuse they know some other little bumboy will just walk into the scene from another clubland release to wipe there arses for them! (replaces the old ravers!)

Then what do you know... soon th'y be bored and f*ck off too...
"but hey, we don't careee! these others guy are coming in - lets bend over boys!"
See what i'm saying :) lol so yes... i am openminded enough (and extremly deep) to think of that (and other b*llshit along the way!)

And its THAT ^^^ that is killing this scene! you want to be in a scene that IS NOT REAL!!! lol... people just come and go in todays hardcore

Hardcore is NOT A BIG THING!
ITS PICKED UP... PUT BACK DOWN... AND SHIT ALL OVER!!!
I don't think anyone can see that lol why... HOLLY LORD... LOOK AT ALL THE MONEY COMING THERE WAY!!!

To them they probley think "yeah man... hardcores doing well!" but ITS NOT!!! this is dance music remember - its SHOULD be all about:
The Scene
Record Sales
and DJ's!

NOT ANYMORE!!! - F*cking Rockstars and Pop idoals...
and we all know what happens to them over time!
ALL OF A SUDDEN - NO ONE BUYS YOUR RECORDS - CUSE YOUR SHIT!!!!!

Also i think its really narrowminded for people to say this scene will die again cuse it did back in the late 90's... thats the same as saying england will win world cup cuse we did in the 60's - GUYS WERE IN A DIFFERENT TIME - GET OVER IT!!! you've lost the plot lol... don't compair my words to that cuse i'm on a completly different wavelenth!
I think its impossable for hardcore to die... its too wide and its has more then one scene remember! -

The question you need to ask now though is!
The scene will not die - but will it ever be genuine? - HAHA NO!!!
No Expression, Passion, Love for the Music and a Fire in your Heart to Party!!!
Face it - All you guys are just "punters" lol not ravers

I think its safe to say... this scene is all about money now... in which case the moto for all comercail music is the same "Simple Sells!"
Trust me i know - i was working on some tracks for a funky house label - lets just say my music was too complex for them... and lets face it... theres no way in hell i'm degrading myself to write music as simple as that in the charts! oh - and never try arguing with the record company lol - they know what they want at the end of the day!

So... if you want good expolsive music (stuff that lives up to the name "hardcore") - your gonna need to go else where - most big producers in hardcore will try and fit there music around for the big labels - not for the "scene" - so basiclly, some people (like myself) turn around and go - if your gonna do that - i'll do the same - and just not buy your f*cking record you ****! *Big Smile*

^^^ *deep breath* there goes my rant of the month been a while ay... I'm hungover aswell so excuse me ^^^^^
Don't expect me to reply unless i feel passinate about what someone says back... i've gave up... i've said what i felt like saying - thats about it! couldn't really give a s*it lol!

Sk8SiM/Morrall Studios.

Edited by - Sk8SiM on 2006/12/08 13:32:01
jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  16:32:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sk8SiM:
aaahahaha!

Mate... there claming there comp to be the best!!! - When it clearly is not!!!

Thats Narrowminded ^^^

Are you retarded? They're not going to go on an advert and say 'yeah its pretty good' are they? And how exactly is that narrowminded anyway? Just seems to be your catchphrase at the moment...

quote:
I havn't slaged off there music... only the sound

What's the difference?

quote:
Your trying to tell me thats an openminded way of working the scene!

You really have no idea what openminded means do you?

quote:
NO! lol - its a rather pathetic one in fact - and its all for moonwaaaa!

It's their sound, people love it... by your reasoning the only people you should think are pathetic are the people who lap it up.

quote:
See... you need to take on board that... I think they can see by now that the genuine ravers who have been supporting the scene for years... have gotta bored already! but they don't give a f*ck... shal i tell you why... cuse they know some other little bumboy will just walk into the scene from another clubland release to wipe there arses for them! (replaces the old ravers!)

And you need to take onboard that they have no responsibility to keep the 'old ravers' happy, they make the music they like, people like it and they're not going to change their style just because a few has beens are whinging on the internet...

quote:

And you don't think it's always been like that?

quote:
"but hey, we don't careee! these others guy are coming in - lets bend over boys!"
See what i'm saying :) lol so yes... i am openminded enough (and extremly deep) to think of that (and other b*llshit along the way!)

You're not openminded at all, have you even considered the possibility that their style is what it is and would be like that wether it was popular or not?

quote:
I don't think anyone can see that lol why... HOLLY LORD... LOOK AT ALL THE MONEY COMING THERE WAY!!!

Or maybe you're just shallow, and this is the only way you can rationalise what's happening...

quote:
To them they probley think "yeah man... hardcores doing well!" but ITS NOT!!! this is dance music remember - its SHOULD be all about:
The Scene
Record Sales
and DJ's!

You are a walking contradiction.

quote:

Any self respecting artist want the most exposure of their music as they can get, trying to keep it underground and elite for the sake of it is pathetic, just proves you're more about image than music.

quote:
Also i think its really narrowminded for people to say this scene will die again cuse it did back in the late 90's... thats the same as saying england will win world cup cuse we did in the 60's - GUYS WERE IN A DIFFERENT TIME - GET OVER IT!!! you've lost the plot lol... don't compair my words to that cuse i'm on a completly different wavelenth!
I think its impossable for hardcore to die... its too wide and its has more then one scene remember! -

What is narrowminded, is to dismiss peoples opinions just because you don't agree.

quote:

Explain. Although I realise your mind can't seem to seperate the money from the music...

quote:

I think its safe to say... this scene is all about money now... in which case the moto for all comercail music is the same "Simple Sells!"

Perhaps that's true, but why do you assume that they make thier music simple just to sell? Haven't you considered that their music is quite simple anyway and as a result it sells well?

quote:
So... if you want good expolsive music (stuff that lives up to the name "hardcore") - your gonna need to go else where - most big producers in hardcore will try and fit there music around for the big labels - not for the "scene" -

You're a mind reader aswell now eh?

quote:
^^^ *deep breath* there goes my rant of the month been a while ay... I'm hungover aswell so excuse me ^^^^^
Don't expect me to reply unless i feel passinate about what someone says back... i've gave up... i've said what i felt like saying - thats about it! couldn't really give a s*it lol!

What a suprise...

SCOOTHTID

United Kingdom
105 posts
SCOOTHTID has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  16:40:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
just pre ordered this ! the comercial is excelent

lethal theory #1

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  16:44:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
And yes, i am a raver, i go to dance, i love the music, the atmosphere, i just explode with energy when the music starts. We rarely ever get to hear UK Hardcore here anyways, so I am use to not even raving to UK Hardcore. The only thing I dont like about the Clubland Hardcore cds is that they are slow, but, I have grown to like the slower stuff, it just aint my 1st pick of cds to listen too, but it is fast, and happy, so I will listen to it and enjoy it.

Sk8SiM
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,293 posts
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  18:40:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sk8SiM's homepage  Reply with quote
k I’ll say this as nice as possalbe… jenks... your a sound guy... but half of them replys were rather stupid... its like you havn't even read what i said in the first place! There was a few things I could of worded better and yes I can see now that I have been a little narrowmined in someplaces… but man… it’s the same old thing on here isn’t it… people jump the gun… alow me to reply

just wanna say first of all... my “wavelenth!” (cuse you don’t seam to share it!)
RAVE MUSIC... SHOULD BE ABOUT THE GOOD TIMES! NOT MONEY! fair enough make money from it - BUT DON'T LET IT CONTROL THE SCENE OR THE ARTIST!

And by you posting all that crap mate – jesus YOU MAY ASWELL BE ONE OF THEM!

MONEY MONEY MONEY!
Its not about money mate… its about good times!
The music serplys the partys… the partys serply the money! That then serplys more partys…

Thing is mate… this is not rock music… and some artist come across (that’s an “openmined” remark there! I could of said “they are” but I don’t know for a fact do I – so I remain “openminded” about it) asif they are rockstars!

But I think theres a fine line… and now things are changing… have changed… and there doesn’t feel like thers any passion in the air and it in reality is all about money!

*cough* right, now you understand where i'm comimg from... lets carry on shal we! :)

also
Openminded – take things into acount but never judge! 2 sides to every story… and it can also mean YOU THINK A LOT!!!
Narrowminded – you don’t think a lot, or havn’t thought about something very indepth and it can also mean SELFISH in a certain manner of speech though!!!
(not selfish “asin I kept all my sweets”)

quote:
Are you retarded? They're not going to go on an advert and say 'yeah its pretty good' are they? And how exactly is that narrowminded anyway? Just seems to be your catchphrase at the moment...
A. - go back to the "wavelenth" and read carefully!
B - its all about clubland - and not hardcore! and IMO... if I was to release an album… that and any other hardcore album is all the same famirly... were all gonna be down the venue playing with each other... so making ppl think its the best when clearly it isn't... it fualse advertising and "NARROWMINED!!" – bascilly not thinking much about the scene itself, rather just yourself and how much money you can scam out the “punters!”!! (theres the example of “selfish!”)
quote:
I havn't slaged off there music... only the sound

Mate… don’t twist my ****ing words! (no offcene like) You deleted the end of the sentace! Shal we let everyone read it!
I havn't slaged off there music... only the sound and there way of using it (over and over again)... for one reason - its not my taste! (but i still apreceate it!)

Now let me rip this apart for you (man I’ve lost count how many times I’ve had to do this on here! People have a go at me for bad spelling but jesus, when you can’t even understand a simple sentence)
its not my taste! (but i still apreceate it!) <<< THAT = OPENMINDED!!! I DON’T LIKE IT!!! BUT I APRECEATE IT!!!
BUT SOMEHOW… HARDCORE HAS GONE SOFTER OVER THE YEARS!!! THIS IS “COMING ACROSS” ASIF ITS BEING DONE FOR THE LABELS… AND NOT THE SCENE!!!
DOES THAT NOT MAKE SENSE!!!!!

The sound though is trance… Mabie I should of worded it a bit better but… I’ve already said this before – I’M A TRANCE WHORE!!! But what some guys are doing with it is beond my beleaif!
But (wait for it) THAT IS ALL DOWN TO MY TASTE AND NOTHING ELSE!

quote:
And you need to take onboard that they have no responsibility to keep the 'old ravers' happy

Indeed… because its all about money… But… these are the guys that have brote all there old stuff, came to raves and worshiped there work for so long… without them they would be nothing!
Keep talking in fact – your just digging a hole for them lol
Its amazing how your just chating about the very subject I’m on about

quote:
quote:

And you don't think it's always been like that?

you have too much time on your hands man… (so do i by the looks of it :P)

quote:
You're not openminded at all, have you even considered the possibility that their style is what it is and would be like that wether it was popular or not?

Hummm true… I’ve been norrowmined on that part (just ger carryed away with my own babbel sometimesl) But on the point that hardcore has changed over the years to fit the needs of the labels… then no I’m right!

quote:
quote:

Or maybe you're just shallow, and this is the only way you can rationalise what's happening...

Excuse me… people walk in and walk back out… nothing keeps the fans… and it comes across that raver baby don’t give a ****!
Man… earth to jenks… your not getting this

IN OTHER WORDS….
THE “SCENE” IS A FREAK SHOW!!!
THERES HARDLY ANY PASSION!
THERE IS… NOOOO SCENE!!!
HARDCORE = MONEY!!!
NOT…. RAVING! - JUST MONEY!!!
quote:

quote:
The Scene
Record Sales
and DJ's!

You are a walking contradiction.

Record sales… yes… the same records that get out across the world and played out on dancefloors by the DJ’s!

NOT … ALBUMS… AND THEN HAVE TO TREK CROSS CONTRY TO HEAR IT PLAYED! AS NO OTHER DJS HAVE THE COPY!!!
Dude… your coming across asif you havn’t a clue about dance music… and you treat these guys as rock stars aswell (no offence like)
quote:

quote:

Any self respecting artist want the most exposure of their music as they can get, trying to keep it underground and elite for the sake of it is pathetic, just proves you're more about image than music.

Who said anything about underground! – your now just putting words into my mouth!!! That I hyavn’t said!
I’M TALKING ABOUT THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “ROCK & POP CULTURED MUSIC” AND “RAVE CULTURED MUSIC!”

^^^^ I give you a clue mate… the keyword there is “culture”

quote:
quote:

What is narrowminded, is to dismiss peoples opinions just because you don't agree.

NARROWMINED = SMALLMINED = your not thinking much, your just expecting things to happen again when you don’t think about the bigger picture!

quote:
quote:

Explain. Although I realise your mind can't seem to seperate the money from the music...

^^^spot on your right :) the “money” is the problem!

quote:
quote:

Perhaps that's true, but why do you assume that they make thier music simple just to sell? Haven't you considered that their music is quite simple anyway and as a result it sells well?

No… cuse I don’t remember it being like that before… I think A LOT of people have notice hardcore change in the last 3 years to fit the mole of the high standard labels! (its got really really slow for one!)

Thefore… how is that genuine hardcore?

quote:
quote:
So... if you want good expolsive music (stuff that lives up to the name "hardcore") - your gonna need to go else where - most big producers in hardcore will try and fit there music around for the big labels - not for the "scene" -

You're a mind reader aswell now eh?

What… its TRUE! lol

quote:
quote:

What a suprise..

Yep … that’s me ;) - same thing apllys... i'm really not in the mood to debate over stuff thats been debated about time and time again!
There is no right and wrong... people have different opinions on the matter... only some (like me) feel more strongly then others... only cuse we infact do worry about the scene and feel very passinate about it!

Where as other people ofcource... just go for a night out...

Sk8SiM/Morrall Studios.

Edited by - Sk8SiM on 2006/12/08 18:52:06
jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  19:18:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
Looks like you haven't listened to a word I've said.

You're saying its all about the money, money, money. I'm saying how do you know?

Ofcourse it is for Nukleuz AATW etc, but that doesn't mean it is for the artists. You're saying that the music is being made the way it is because of money, but you've not even considered the possibility that it's not.

Hardcore is about having a good time, and I just can't understand why you think it isn't anymore. Hixxy & Styles have always played the softer, vocal more hands in the air sort of hardcore imo and I don't think much is changing apart from the level of production and a few new sounds.

Bottom line is, you think the music has changed to suit the needs of the majority, while I think it would be changing this way regardless of wether it was popular or not. You think it's changin to fit a mould, I don't. Oh and it hasn't got slower at all, its alot faster now than it was in 99-01 etc, infact B15 was faster or as fast as almost all the other Bonkers

I understand you don't like the CD album stuff, but I reallt don't see what difference it makes to the average raver, people aren't going to sit in and listen to a CD instead. I don't think the scene is changing (not since I've been into hardcore anyway) that much, ravers are still raving, it's just that other people enjoy the music aswell outside the 'scene'.

You feel strongly about what you believe, fine, but if I wanted a lecture on 'rave culture' I'd talk to someone like DMS not someone who is even younger than me and can't possibly know what he's talking about.

Sk8SiM
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,293 posts
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  20:26:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sk8SiM's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
Looks like you haven't listened to a word I've said.

You're saying its all about the money, money, money. I'm saying how do you know?

Ofcourse it is for Nukleuz AATW etc, but that doesn't mean it is for the artists. You're saying that the music is being made the way it is because of money, but you've not even considered the possibility that it's not.

Hardcore is about having a good time, and I just can't understand why you think it isn't anymore. Hixxy & Styles have always played the softer, vocal more hands in the air sort of hardcore imo and I don't think much is changing apart from the level of production and a few new sounds.

Bottom line is, you think the music has changed to suit the needs of the majority, while I think it would be changing this way regardless of wether it was popular or not. You think it's changin to fit a mould, I don't. Oh and it hasn't got slower at all, its alot faster now than it was in 99-01 etc, infact B15 was faster or as fast as almost all the other Bonkers

I understand you don't like the CD album stuff, but I reallt don't see what difference it makes to the average raver, people aren't going to sit in and listen to a CD instead. I don't think the scene is changing (not since I've been into hardcore anyway) that much, ravers are still raving, it's just that other people enjoy the music aswell outside the 'scene'.

You feel strongly about what you believe, fine, but if I wanted a lecture on 'rave culture' I'd talk to someone like DMS not someone who is even younger than me and can't possibly know what he's talking about.

Hit the nail on the head and on that note... the debate ends
I already knew i was digging myself a hole soon as i came back on earlyer lol... (i posted a cunning bulleting on myspace too lol) I just worded everything wrong! but still had a valid point! a point that i randomly felt really passinate about this morning! but had no proof or motive to support it! - therfore contradicing myself and courcing me to be the narrowminded one (coffie smells good in the morning ay ) All in all... everything i've said does come across as true... if only i had worded my argument better on more of an openminded debate ("this is how it looks!" instead of "this is how it is")

Just takes a man to put his hand up and go "yeah... i'm a tit! and what"

Sk8SiM/Morrall Studios.

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/12/08 :  20:39:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
I just mean, you got some Hardcore cds where its around 175 bpm, then you have some Hardcore cds that are down in the 160 bpm range. I like the faster cds, but some songs I want are only on the Clubland Hardcore cds, and honestly, I think this one sounds good! I hope the Skydivin vocal mix has a female vocal and not a male vocal, i aint a fan of male vocals.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page