Total online 1387
 Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Featured Poll
 I have been listening to (happy) hardcore for?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 15

Author Thread  
Trench
Starting Member

Belgium
6 posts
Posted - 2003/07/03 :  03:21:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
About 24 hours.

Still waiting for hardcore harmonica.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dj Tamsy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2003/07/08 :  04:49:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I've been listening to Happy HardCore scince i was 7 (17 now). I remember the day when i brought my first hardcore tape (Not available on cd then).
I still got most of the tape but most my fav are broke, listened to them too many times & they snaped. I remember going into HMV & buying bonkers 1. Been 10 years of the greatest music in the world.

Harcore since 1993 - Never looked back.

wonder_boy
Starting Member

Canada
14 posts
Posted - 2003/07/20 :  20:27:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wonder_boy's homepage  Reply with quote
Well, I've been listening to HHC for close to 7 years. I remember the first track I heard, or that caught my attention, was "Burning Love" by Critical Mass. It was on a cd set that I picked up in Melbourne, and I just loved it. Up until about a year ago, I was finally able to pick up a copy of this track on vinyl off a guy on eBay. I've been loving it ever since!

Watch for upcoming online HHC mixes soon...

Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Knightmare has attended 4 events
Posted - 2003/07/24 :  07:59:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage  Reply with quote
end 1997, I bought a hhc cd. It was already old then, and I sticked too the old stuf from then on (couldn't get new ones here in belgium).

!GABBER 4 LIFE!

ravinlil

United Kingdom
22 posts
ravinlil has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/07/26 :  05:14:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I didnt realise it at the time but i first started listening when acid house came out I cant remember when that was cos I was only a lil lady. It was my biggest bro that got me into it he was about 17 an realy into the whole rave and drugs scene. an being young an impressionable i grew up with the music and eventually when I was about 15 got into the whole rave thing myself and i havent regreted it once.

hardcore can be the route to evil, if spun incorrectly!

raverdave
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
517 posts
raverdave has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/07/28 :  11:21:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
School disco's bout 10 years ago. The 'Bigboys' used to run em and they played hardcore and ravey stuff and i suppose that was it from then, everythin else sounded too slow after that, but few years back i lost my mind and threw all my tapes out (Still pissed off at myself for that one...! i blame the ex..) so i had to start again. Finally got a bit of a collection goin again but its not the same..

HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!! HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!!

eclipseconvboi81
Starting Member

United States
9 posts
Posted - 2003/07/29 :  19:26:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
If you wanna get technical, I was into HHC since 99.
But I was the type of kid who like the music from video games like sonic the hedghog. So really, I was a kid when I started liking it. 99 is when I discovered that there was an actual music genre that catered to my love for fast beats.
Anyone else do this when they were a kid?

=)

alex_g

United Kingdom
20 posts
Posted - 2003/08/18 :  12:11:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Since early 96 :)

"...lets have you nicely... as were inside the party... its time to move your body... so run come follow me..."

cycrow

United Kingdom
30 posts
Posted - 2003/08/18 :  12:31:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cycrow's homepage  Reply with quote
i've been listening to rave and hhc since the edge tapes were about
around 1990, 1991

brandberg
Starting Member

Sweden
9 posts
Posted - 2003/08/18 :  14:00:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
well, first time I really got into happy hardcore was when i first heard stay here forever by brisk & fade a couple of month ago.. so I'm kinda new to this.. sad that noone I knew told me about this earlier... =(

Happy2bBonkers

United Kingdom
352 posts
Posted - 2003/08/19 :  04:41:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Happy2bBonkers's homepage  Reply with quote
The first time i eva heard hardcore was when i was 7 i used to sneek out with my cousin who had a boyfriend who was about 18 forgot his name but we just rode around in his mini metro full of people listening to happy hardcore, bonkers i think and hixxy tapes, and thats how i got into it!

HARDCORE IS BACK NOW THEY ALL WANT A PIECE OF US!(Happy2bBonkers)

pishposh
Average Member

Ireland
223 posts
pishposh has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/09/11 :  17:16:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
the first album i ever bought was hardcore heaven vol 2 back in '97 before that i was strictly gabber, but the album blew me away and i'm hardcore ever since

Edited by - pishposh on 2003/09/11 17:17:46
dagapman

Canada
311 posts

101 hardcore releases
dagapman has attended 23 events
Posted - 2003/10/29 :  14:23:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dagapman's homepage  Reply with quote
since grade 10 on the media trip when christine let me listen to happy2bhardcore chapter 3. it was a glorious bus trip with those crazy tunes blaring. Almost 3 years now, not as special as others but special in its on special waY

steeliebhoy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 posts
steeliebhoy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/10/30 :  07:26:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I've been listening to hardcore since 92 early q tex and qfx
ma brains a mess, but loved every minute

JIEEEHAAA

paul steel

SC-Kaman
Starting Member

Canada
3 posts
Posted - 2003/10/30 :  16:05:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
mmm... been listening for a few weeks now.

Tha F***'n Shiznit.
100% Pure Canadian Hotness.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  8  ... 11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page