Page: 
of 13

Author Thread  
The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/05/19 :  01:20:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by roundhead711:
Just thought i'd post the shoking news that rankin has a released track now on AATW....SHOKING!!!!!

if he does so what! no one will buy it! I long for the day when Rankin does a mix on Bonkers, this site would crash!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2007/05/19 :  01:32:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage  Reply with quote
If Skankin did do a mix on bonkers he'd just get one of the other original bonkers CD's mixed by someone else, play it all the way through & add to it all his usual out of time mish-mash shite!! OH yeah sorry i forgot He'd speed it up a bit too just so ya would'nt recognize it!! Ha Ha

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/05/19 :  08:12:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
While on this topic, where has Cammy been lately. havnt really seen his head being thrown around here recently

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/05/19 :  09:49:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ SICOSIS:
I can't wait for someone to download it, speed it up, and add some out of time vocals and stupid f@ckin noises, (or more of) hehehehe

Taste you own medicine rankin !!!!!!!!!!!!

If that did happen do you think he'll be a hypocrite and try to sue? Interesting thought.

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2007/05/19 :  12:00:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
if it couldnt get any worser and that little twat face rankin gets a track release, well lets all fuk his tracks up, lets all get a copy and do the same shit he does and post it over the internet everywhere,

thinking about it i dont think i wanna waste my time or computer power

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2007/05/19 :  15:23:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by SPOOX:
If Skankin did do a mix on bonkers he'd just get one of the other original bonkers CD's mixed by someone else, play it all the way through & add to it all his usual out of time mish-mash shite!! OH yeah sorry i forgot He'd speed it up a bit too just so ya would'nt recognize it!! Ha Ha

Not forgetting some vocals from a few of the Clublands added to spice it up, and a little bit of Hip Hop just for the chavs

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  00:35:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
Rankin, scouse house, uk gaycore

all same old pish if you ask me, people who seem shocked it's happening need to give there head a shake.

All pish music for kids and mentally ill folk on too many pills, infact i prefer rankin in a lot of ways cos he makes shit tunes into comedy

novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  10:13:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage  Reply with quote
OMG!! this angers me so much! How can they accept him on a label if they realise of how much of a talentless plaigariser he is! Absolutly apalling... dispicable.

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  11:08:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _nova_:
How can they accept him on a label if they realise of how much of a talentless plaigariser he is!

To be fair most of the people on AATW seem to be like that. The label is rife with talentless "artists".

Gav001

United States
63 posts
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  12:30:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Heres a sample of the Lee S remix...

http://www.speedyshare.com/554765582.html

Apparently its two producers making the tunes and there just using Rankin's name cause they know they cud make a quick buck off him.......

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  13:41:24  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Top page news.

impish

United Kingdom
293 posts
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  14:27:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit impish's homepage  Reply with quote
Why am i not surprised that "his" new tune that "he" made... is a remix of another tune

Poor Lee S... i had alot of respect for him as an artist but teaming up with Rankin?!

It's a sad, sad day.

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  14:33:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
haha watched those videos. what a ****up the dipshit who wrote the Cammy n Rankin video must be. i seriously thought about adding him for a laugh. wonder how he knows Cammy is a chick. isnt he supposed to live in queensland somewhere? or was that a different cammy? hell i could be cammy for 50 bucks. dont no how to beat match but thats not really a problem id just plug one of the clubland cds.

Hard Daze

United States
140 posts
Hard Daze has attended 2 events
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  14:38:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard Daze's homepage  Reply with quote
Whats worse is that if Rankin sees success off of this there will be alot more "artists" ripping off the real producers, just to build a name for themselves.

Al_X

United Kingdom
112 posts
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  14:56:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Al_X's homepage  Reply with quote
Lol, check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avCDNqwaufY

The truth must be known :P

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 13 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 9  10  11  12  13
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page