Rankin....SHOKING!!!!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 13

Author Thread  
Jayfive

United Kingdom
108 posts
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  22:00:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Oh and don't bother expressing any opinions on the subject on the AATW forum. It appears they have an admin-nazi deleting anything that isnt directly about the track itself. Why are these people covering up for rankin?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Roberticus
Advanced Member

Finland
697 posts
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  23:22:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roberticus's homepage  Reply with quote
I hop in to see if I could find any good news on hardcore, but no...
*sigh*
I hope this will the first and the last of the kind...

drivebye
Average Member

United Kingdom
157 posts
drivebye has attended 2 events
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  23:36:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit drivebye's homepage  Reply with quote
well this has made me rethink my life (music tech degree in the making),
the people at AATW have made it clear that the key to success isnt talent, love for music, creativity
They are promoting the use of computers and technology as a way of cheating your way through life, instead of using it for good!
The easy way out isnt it!
Many artists (including Green Day), got it right when they sang "nice guys finish last"

if this track is released i will be ashamed to say im an avid fan of dance music...

(this is a conversation i imagine will occur at some point in someones life) :P

"what music do you listen to"
>"well i enjoy dance music, hardcore"
"oh yea like dj rankin?"

Yoda would have a thing to say about this...

Edited by - drivebye on 2007/05/20 23:38:02
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  23:41:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote

Hahahaha he is a fanny of a boy but at the same time i have more respect for him taking the piss than half the sacks on here who take it so seriously they think it's the end of the world and there on a mission to save hardcore from this evil.

While he's gettin wrecked shaggin them two birds with his name on there knickers before playin to a massive crowd, your all sittin on an internet site bitching about it.

Music and dance music especially is full of rip offs, loadsa tunes sell totally off samples they steal from other tunes and nobody bats an eyelid.

When i'm rockin away to exlaxl i doubt enya would think it's a good remix of her work or gave permission for it. Pretty much all the big names and others have done rip offs from other peoples work before, if they do a good job why not's my opinion.

These kids like it when rankin mashes up the scouse and uk stuff so be it, aatw are a business so all the bitchin in the world aint gonna make them listen to some nobody off the internet.

But aye people listen to a lot of shit music, what can you do about it.

Hardwired Raver

United Kingdom
46 posts
Posted - 2007/05/21 :  00:19:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote

Kill them :D Rankin or whatever his name is quite simply an cock end of.

Pope C XXIII
Advanced Member

United States
1,935 posts
Posted - 2007/05/21 :  00:23:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Pope C XXIII's homepage  Reply with quote
Rankin is proof that success is purely a combination of balls and luck, and nothing else.

And seriously, why's everyone getting all worked up about this? It's not like he's plotting the downfall of electronic music or anything. Let's all just have fun and play nice.

Hardcore & trance inna oldskool style

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/05/21 :  00:27:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:

Hahahaha he is a fanny of a boy but at the same time i have more respect for him taking the piss than half the sacks on here who take it so seriously they think it's the end of the world and there on a mission to save hardcore from this evil.

While he's gettin wrecked shaggin them two birds with his name on there knickers before playin to a massive crowd, your all sittin on an internet site bitching about it.

Music and dance music especially is full of rip offs, loadsa tunes sell totally off samples they steal from other tunes and nobody bats an eyelid.

When i'm rockin away to exlaxl i doubt enya would think it's a good remix of her work or gave permission for it. Pretty much all the big names and others have done rip offs from other peoples work before, if they do a good job why not's my opinion.

These kids like it when rankin mashes up the scouse and uk stuff so be it, aatw are a business so all the bitchin in the world aint gonna make them listen to some nobody off the internet.

nice one chris! I used to hate MC Hammer and all his shite music, and my cousin Sean (RIP) used to always say to me, MC Hammer doesn't care what the f**k I think about, he doesn't know me, he doesn't give a sh*t and he doesn't need me to count the millions of pounds in his bank account!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2007/05/21 :  04:11:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

so, Dance Music is full of rip-offs, nothing anyone denies, but dont compare it to DJ Rankin

RANKIN COMPLETE STEALS THE TRACK, ADDS FANNY SAMPLES AND RENAMES THE BLOODY MP3 HE FOUND ON VARIOUS DOWNLOAD SITES

compared to that, I still cant see why illegal downloads (for those who onyl listens to them and not rename it their own), is considered copyright infrigment

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2007/05/21 04:12:20
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2007/05/21 :  08:57:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
Ayer but he makes f*ck all money on those tracks illegally labelled, loadsa producers have sold loads completely because people like the stolen samples they use and gave nothing to the original creators.

I couldnt care tbh love loadsa rips but is totally hypocrisy to then cry thief to someone who put a few shit mixes on some download sites.

xavi1234

Spain
21 posts
Posted - 2007/05/21 :  10:34:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
leave the kid alone! ur not even sure its him changing thoose names and not a guy that dont like him ! he looks like a good kid

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2007/05/21 :  10:54:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
We're all doomed a tell ye.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!

clarke101
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,839 posts

185 hardcore releases
Posted - 2007/05/21 :  11:30:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit clarke101's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
We're all doomed a tell ye.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!

They don't like it up um

luminate

Australia
467 posts
Posted - 2007/05/21 :  13:00:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit luminate's homepage  Reply with quote
i find it hard to believe that AATW signed it, considering that he ripped off artists signed to them!
if i were signed to a label n rankin ripped off me, then was signed to it, i'd never hav anything to do with that label ever again.
and i'd imagine that breeze & styles would make them WAY more money then rankin would

CHOONZ!!!!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2007/05/21 :  13:34:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by xavi1234:
leave the kid alone! ur not even sure its him changing thoose names and not a guy that dont like him ! he looks like a good kid

How do you think it all started?
Maybe "THE" Rankin didn't do all the track's he supposedly renamed, but he still started it, and he has done it for so long that he has no credabilty with anyone who know's what (uk)Hardcore really is

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Aaron-Htid

United Kingdom
26 posts
Aaron-Htid has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/05/21 :  14:16:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Aaron-Htid's homepage  Reply with quote
Rankin n aw th rest eh th pc djs oot there r aw ***** losers :S need ti git a ***** life.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 13 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 9  10  11  12  13
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.12 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page