Brisk to quit hardcore
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 15

Author Thread  
ghods.gift

United Kingdom
109 posts
Posted - 2007/12/04 :  00:35:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ghods.gift's homepage
90% of the time i'm right everytime.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Orbit1

Australia
400 posts
Orbit1 is verified hardcore artist Orbit1 has attended 9 events
Posted - 2007/12/04 :  07:09:03  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Orbit1's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by BobbyRitalin:
He's a busy enough guy running three record labels, website, mind blowing tour schedule and finding enough time to sit down for a poo and some tea.

Man, thats a freaking LIE!

He finds time to play darts on a monday night

__CMC__
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
593 posts
Posted - 2007/12/04 :  07:58:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit __CMC__'s homepage
quote:
Originally posted by BobbyRitalin:
He doesn't owe anyone an explaination for anything in the world. Give it a rest.

I dont want an explanation for him, but when i see as*holes type shit to me/about me i fell obligated to reply:) I said i didn't think he was that good brisk replied but some how that has led on to people trying to slag me due to my job and whatever, pure comedy its keeping me amused. I don't give a shit if brisk replies on not but if i see more replies get post directed at me until silver bans me you best believe i will be post more:)

quote:
Originally posted by Jax:
you wanna know what i do? i do cleaning cover for the council, so you got part of it right.. im also a technician for design technology and art departments + teaching assistant at a secondry school, i dj, i put on events and i rent out my pa gear for events / partys

what do you do? look at welds and say if its good or bad. you must get so much job satisfaction its unreal

You statement "look at welds and say if its good or bad" i can understand why you came to that conclusion but on my site that is the job of either the automatic ultrasonic tech or the radiographic tech both of which fall into the NDT category and NOT welding inspection. It is an inspectors duty to check only 2 passes on a weld which could have 50+ welding passes.

So from that it has became obvious you don't know what you talking about so how can you tell me if i get satisfaction out of it or not?

I have had many dj gig also but as that is not my main source of income i didn't mention it

Anyway I work to live not live to work! Job satisfaction for me is when i go to the bank and see my wages:) And your a fine one to talk! Cleaner haha must be so rewarding:)

Anything else you need schooled on just let me know:P

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Jax has donated money to the site Jax has attended 6 events
Posted - 2007/12/04 :  14:03:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by __CMC__:

quote:
you wanna know what i do? i do cleaning cover for the council, so you got part of it right.. im also a technician for design technology and art departments + teaching assistant at a secondry school, i dj, i put on events and i rent out my pa gear for events / partys

what do you do? look at welds and say if its good or bad. you must get so much job satisfaction its unreal

You statement "look at welds and say if its good or bad" i can understand why you came to that conclusion but on my site that is the job of either the automatic ultrasonic tech or the radiographic tech both of which fall into the NDT category and NOT welding inspection. It is an inspectors duty to check only 2 passes on a weld which could have 50+ welding passes.

So from that it has became obvious you don't know what you talking about so how can you tell me if i get satisfaction out of it or not?

do you really expect me to know the in's and out's of your profession? ive worked in an engineering background and in my opinion, inspecting welds is the last thing id want to do.

quote:
I have had many dj gig also but as that is not my main source of income i didn't mention it

you should of, id of given you an extra point for that

quote:
Anyway I work to live not live to work! Job satisfaction for me is when i go to the bank and see my wages:)

i could never work just for money, whats the point in that? i love all the jobs i do, money at the end of the month is a bonus.

quote:
And your a fine one to talk! Cleaner haha must be so rewarding:)

as it happens it is rewarding, i travel all over the county meeting new people and working in differant places all the time. one thing you might like about this job is the money, i get paid for traveling wherever i go plus 44pence per mile which is very cushty. comes in handy for treating myself!

quote:
Anything else you need schooled on just let me know:P

ur ok thanks

__CMC__
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
593 posts
Posted - 2007/12/04 :  14:18:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit __CMC__'s homepage
quote:
as it happens it is rewarding, i travel all over the county meeting new people and working in differant places all the time. one thing you might like about this job is the money, i get paid for traveling wherever i go plus 44pence per mile which is very cushty. comes in handy for treating myself!

As it so happens my job takes me many places, its is mearly coincedence that i am from Scotland and working here!

44p a mile don't impress much either if your going to try boating at least make it good!

If i travel, hotel, flight, food and a daily allowance is what is expected on top of the rate of pay! Don't know about the cleaning industry but that is standard practise in my line of work!

http://www.inspectorsonline.co.uk/JobVacancies.htm
http://www.ndtcabin.com/jobs.php?id=337

Thats like teh jobcentre for this work have a look then come back and boast about your 44p haha:P

But seriously i think there is only 1 thing we will agree on, can't we just agree to disagree TBH this topic has went wayyyyyyyyyy of topic so i think its best just to leave it at that:)

Edited by - __CMC__ on 2007/12/04 14:24:26
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/12/04 :  19:54:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
brisk is far better than kutski,kutski not even a hardcore dj,he was over in ireland on st paddys day this year and he was playing in my local club(i can,t remember much i was pissed)but from what i can remember this shite beat really hard and really slow,hardly any one raving,brisk wud have destroyed the place

marchhare

United States
370 posts
marchhare has attended 3 events
Posted - 2007/12/04 :  20:20:08  Show profile  Send a private message
I have had the chance to see Brisk one time live.It was nothing less than amazing.I can only hope this is not true.

hardcore anorak
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
971 posts
Posted - 2007/12/04 :  21:36:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit hardcore anorak's homepage
really hope this isnt true brisk is a legend been listning him since 96 loved every set him and wotsee are a perfect partnership on stage and in studio also been one of my fav labels since well ages

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/12/04 :  21:45:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage
grow a dick please

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Posted - 2007/12/04 :  23:34:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage
quote:
quote:

As it so happens my job takes me many places, its is mearly coincedence that i am from Scotland and working here!

44p a mile don't impress much either if your going to try boating at least make it good!

If i travel, hotel, flight, food and a daily allowance is what is expected on top of the rate of pay! Don't know about the cleaning industry but that is standard practise in my line of work!

http://www.inspectorsonline.co.uk/JobVacancies.htm
http://www.ndtcabin.com/jobs.php?id=337

Thats like teh jobcentre for this work have a look then come back and boast about your 44p haha:P

But seriously i think there is only 1 thing we will agree on, can't we just agree to disagree TBH this topic has went wayyyyyyyyyy of topic so i think its best just to leave it at that:)

i wasnt "boating" :P about the 44p, just saying its one of the reasons why cleaning support isnt a bad part time job.

i will agree with you there, this topic has gone off topic a long time ago lol.

Orbit1

Australia
400 posts
Orbit1 is verified hardcore artist Orbit1 has attended 9 events
Posted - 2007/12/05 :  07:15:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Orbit1's homepage
^^^

wow, talk about thread jacking

Isnt that what PM's are for? After 4 pages of throwing insults back and forth, can't you settle your differences without the world looking?

But to say the least, losing Brisk (regardless of the rumour) would be a crushing blow to the smaller guys in hardcore. I'll never forget him dropping a tune of mine at WEMF earlier this year.

The man is nothing less than a champ and has my ultimate respect.

Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/12/05 :  11:19:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage
ssaaammmm

with the voice of reasonnnnnnn

nice

novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2007/12/05 :  12:30:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage
Yo influx whats cracking g.

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Posted - 2007/12/05 :  20:58:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
^^^

wow, talk about thread jacking

Isnt that what PM's are for? After 4 pages of throwing insults back and forth, can't you settle your differences without the world looking?

But to say the least, losing Brisk (regardless of the rumour) would be a crushing blow to the smaller guys in hardcore. I'll never forget him dropping a tune of mine at WEMF earlier this year.

The man is nothing less than a champ and has my ultimate respect.

sounds like a good idea

__ChEllE__
Starting Member

Australia
3 posts
Posted - 2007/12/05 :  22:26:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit __ChEllE__'s homepage
The quote 'we dont stop playin wen we grow old, we grow old wen we stop stop playin' cums to mind on this one.

If rumour be true and Brisk has decided his time to move on.....
may he be gone from the future releases of hardcore but we all know will not be forgotten.

****LoNg LiVe dJ BrIsK!****

Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ... 11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page