Rayovac
Advanced Member
    

 United States
2,049 posts Joined: Jan, 2008
|
Posted - 2009/03/07 : 17:08:55
Well this is certainly the last time I ever ask for help or even make a small mention homeschooling on this site.
I don't appreciate being called retarded, dumbshit, dumbass, wanker, dick, asspie, crackhead etc. just because I don't get one problem! And bugbear, this is the first year I've starting really diving head-on into physics. So of course I'm not going to get a few problems at first. I've already completed 2 chapters of this massive physics book and I still get stumped on the occasional problem. I'm quite sure that when you first started on physics you occasionally needed help too?!
*long sigh*
Well thanks to those who actually helped me... (latin, tru_bass, lilley, atomsk, and maybe a few others)
__________________________________
"The individual member of the social community often receives his information via visual, symbolic channels."
This also means "People read."
Alert moderator
Edited by - Rayovac on 2009/03/07 17:13:09 |