Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
frozt

United States
372 posts
frozt has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/07/27 :  23:55:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit frozt's homepage  Reply with quote
I really enjoyed styles & breeze when I listened to the amigos track. but after that I went a little breeze crazy and now I'm kinda sick of him.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Yateszy

United Kingdom
82 posts
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  01:14:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Yateszy's homepage  Reply with quote
Dougal & Gammer - First Serve was a tune in CLXH5, more of this please in 6!

Less sh*tty remixes by Styles ie welcome to the club - more of the same from breeze and hixxy pray to god he makes a good mix.

Would be good if Scott Brown did some more tunes aswell.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  01:56:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
If *I* was mixing an album that guaranteed I could live in one of my upscale properties comfortably whilst buying another one every year, the first thing I would do is let another DJ mix it in my place.

PLUR! ( Please Let Us Rent? )

CDJay

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  02:13:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
If *I* was mixing an album that guaranteed I could live in one of my upscale properties comfortably whilst buying another one every year, the first thing I would do is let another DJ mix it in my place.

PLUR! ( Please Let Us Rent? )

CDJay

I think hixxy is happy with his house! Styles and Breeze bought their houses long ago! But the lads that have bought the houses down the road will be waiting a few months to upgrade!

Hirschi
Average Member

Germany
244 posts
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  07:02:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hirschi's homepage  Reply with quote
I don't get why there is only one CXHC release this year? XHC 4 and 5 came out june an december, 2008....sad I am.

Greetz
Hirschi

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  09:52:27  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hirschi:
I don't get why there is only one CXHC release this year? XHC 4 and 5 came out june an december, 2008....sad I am.

Because the AATW formula is now:

March Bonkers
August HTID
December Clubland

Himself

United Kingdom
92 posts
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  09:56:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Himself's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm pretty sure that since CLXH3, the releases have come out just before christmas

With Dougal & Gammer without an outlet at the moment, I hope they'll be doing some stuff for HTID2 and CLXH6. I'd also like to see a bit of Scott Brown on there. If you take a look at the first CLXH then you'll see how Scott Brown added some variety to the sound, especially on Breeze's mix

Personally I felt that CLXH5 was one of the most disappointing compilations I've ever come across. This isn't because I'm and RBC hater. It's because I was expecting something a lot better. It seem that with Re-Con and Squad-E, Styles. Breeze & Hixxy just don't have enough talent to call upon to make something that really stands out.

DJ-Intensity
Advanced Member

United States
1,903 posts
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  10:14:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Intensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Good job I didn't get the last one heard most of the choons on You Tube how dissapointing is it so really Clubland X Treme does not interest me anymore.

Edited by - DJ-Intensity on 2009/07/28 10:15:32
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore

United Kingdom
32 posts
Real_Fuckin_Hardcore has attended 2 events
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  13:57:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Real_Fuckin_Hardcore's homepage  Reply with quote
some on the tunes on it were different, that's why i enjoyed it like i never expected Dougal & Gammer to do a remix of " i kissed a girl" that's the kind of song you would hear on an album like hardcore adrenaline so i liked the fact they were mixing it all up made it good, but still think 4 was best album that has been brought out !

Watson.

United Kingdom
276 posts
Watson. has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  14:32:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Watson.'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yateszy:
1.Less sh*tty remixes by Styles ie welcome to the club - more of the same from breeze and hixxy pray to god he makes a good mix.

2.Would be good if Scott Brown did some more tunes aswell.

1. Styles will remix chart tunes as usual.

2. I'd be astonished if any Scott Brown tracks made it onto this album.

DJ-Intensity
Advanced Member

United States
1,903 posts
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  15:48:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Intensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Tell you what that would be smashing if Scott Brown appeared on CLXH.

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  16:38:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
Tell you what that would be smashing if Scott Brown appeared on CLXH.

and not just terrible remixes of Pilgrim.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  16:52:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
If Scott Brown was on this album... oh my god... but if you have read any of my posts you know I am going to jump all over the next album with Scott Brown mixing on it. Or even a tune. I just want something new!

DJ-Intensity
Advanced Member

United States
1,903 posts
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  17:14:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Intensity's homepage  Reply with quote
One choon only stands out Amigos.

Hirschi
Average Member

Germany
244 posts
Posted - 2009/07/28 :  18:39:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hirschi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Because the AATW formula is now:

March Bonkers
August HTID
December Clubland

Thanks for the quick response. Okay, if that's the case, I'll save some money...oh wait a second...isn't there a Hardcore Addiction 2?? :D

Greetz
Hirschi

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page