Printer friendly
Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2011/11/13 :  13:19:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
The problem here is that their system thinks the album has been released, but it isn't actually "out" until tommorow. So it's shown as out of stock for 2 weeks.

There is really nothing beyond that I can do; we deliver the album to the distro who then ship it out to vendors, which happened earlier this week. So the vendors should all have it, and some will have shipped yesterday.

The shifting release date really hasn't helped matters, but I think that's more in terms of information displayed than any practical effect. As happens every time, some people will get copies tommorow, some will be a day or two later. The vendors and postal system are now in charge, our influence over this stage is nil.

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
walla13

United Kingdom
102 posts
Posted - 2011/11/13 :  13:28:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
clips up on juno sounding very good looking forward to it

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/hardcore-underground-5/437414-01/

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2011/11/13 :  13:30:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
...that's more in terms of information displayed than any practical effect.

This is what I've been thinking whilst reading the last page or so of this thread. It might be a little unnerving to read all of this "Out of stock" business and so on, but what the system is displaying probably isn't representative of the actual situation.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2011/11/13 :  13:42:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
It's the only time i've EVER had a problem with Amazon not showing the right info on a pre order, and there have been plenty of changes to release dates before. It doesn't particularly bother me if it was the only way of obtaining the CD but knowing it could be sat on a shop shelf while i potentialy wait another 10-12 days is annoying!

I'll keep the original order but go and buy another one from HMV tomorrow, win win situation!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2011/11/13 :  16:03:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm fairly sure that the amazon thing is a typo; 24th isn't a Monday!

CDJay

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/11/13 :  16:21:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I've never forgotten (or forgiven) my brother's dog half eating my first copy of HU4 so buying a spare can't be a bad idea!

danielseven

Italy
350 posts
danielseven has attended 4 events
Posted - 2011/11/14 :  12:29:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danielseven's homepage  Reply with quote
And finally this one gets out, along with my tune! Which you can listen on my Soundcloud page!

http://soundcloud.com/daniel7/blessedloneliness

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/11/14 :  12:50:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I've never forgotten (or forgiven) my brother's dog half eating my first copy of HU4 so buying a spare can't be a bad idea!

oi, dont, I want one.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/11/14 :  13:07:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
If you don't get it you can have one of mine flower

lionhart_3001

United Kingdom
34 posts
Posted - 2011/11/25 :  18:38:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lionhart_3001's homepage  Reply with quote
i never post on here but....this album is amazing! all new stuff and not just a re-release of old tracks.

Thanks for producing it! My favourite cd is CD3 slipmat+entity, favourite track is "CLSM i will wait"

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/11/25 :  19:24:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by lionhart_3001:
i never post on here but....i just have

glitzandglowz

Australia
95 posts
glitzandglowz has attended 4 events
Posted - 2011/11/26 :  18:33:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit glitzandglowz's homepage  Reply with quote
Hahaha - I moved to a country where there is no hardcore and there are no parties! ... except all the way across the other side!!

I'm still very much into hardcore, (my HU5 arrived today!!) and I listen to podcasts by CLSM, Hard Beats Collective and Fracus & Brisk every time they come out. Can't get enough of my fresh hardcore... would be lovely to have somewhere to go out dancing but. :-(

I take a photo of myself with every new HU cd. It's tradition. ^_^

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/11/26 :  18:52:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
...And by the end of the day there'll be about ten replies from men wanting to see them!

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2011/11/27 :  00:23:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt's aaaaaaaaaaaaaa giiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrllll!!!!!!!!!!

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2011/11/27 :  00:44:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
Just arrived home and i've listened to the first half of the Darwin/Fracus mix.
Really enoying it so far. I've got to ask though - what is it with DJ's these days and introducing random breaks in the middle of tracks? Sometimes they work and other times they just don't compliment the songs at all, and this happens on every other track I've listened to from that mix so far! Yes, it was fresh and new to add breaks here and there when appropriate back in '05 and '06, but now its starting to feel a little too bland and generic.
That being said, if it wasn't for Darwin, Fracus, CDJay, the whole HU series, hardcore would be in such a sorry state right now. It's the saving grace of the whole genre.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page