of 13

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/02/10 :  18:09:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Thumpa dropped this at Hard Beats on Friday. Second time I've heard it played out now. The affect it has on the dance floor is massive.

Did you 'hnnff'?

I'm sure he hnnff'd alright. But I doubt it had anything to do with the song...

And Hellfury I'll be sure to relay the message to Gammer directly that the next track he does he focuses on making you have a raging boner and screw the rest of the world.

Cool if you don't like the track, but to make it sound like he has to make sure that you an individual amongst tens of thousands of his fans is satisfied is pretty f**king hilarious.

Personally I love the track, I love that it has no vocals as vocal-less true UK Hardcore tracks are extremely scarce these days. I've heard it twice already, maybe even 3 times if he played it in Toronto I can't remember, and it is always a crowd pleaser.

Yet he still loves trolling them? :)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2013/02/10 :  18:40:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
See, here's the thing -

Thousands of people love the song. Thousands of people enjoy the song. Thousands just think it's okay.

But maybe ~50-70 people think its the worst thing ever -

And the reason you're only hearing these people so much is because they're the only ones who care enough to say their opinion that vocally - they have a strong enough opinion of the track to complain.

Take it as you may, but the thousands of people who love it don't just drop off the face of the earth if you bitch. To tell him to change what he makes at the expense of others is just farcical.

And in the end - Gammer is a person, not some sort of popularity analyzation machine
Hes a guy with a wife and a daughter making music to pass the time and share with others. He's not going to change everything because you want him to - I can personally say if someone told me "HEY, STOP MAKING CHEESE. MAKE GABBER." I would just continue what I am.

This is the equivalent of Gammer painting a bowl of fruit, hanging it in front of his house, and you walking up to it, taking a giant shit in it, and telling him he should paint flowers instead.
He didn't say "Hey everyone! Check out this new era in hardcore! Its all I'll be producing from now on and ill be paying every other artist to make songs just like it!"
He said "Hey guys, wanted to make something different, please enjoy."

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Edited by - Dys7 on 2013/02/10 18:47:09
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/02/10 :  19:17:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
Just said I would love to see more freeform or something like that from him; I'm not even trying to force him to it.

If he still sticks with his style, cool, he's still good in making tunes (and amazing at mixing) but when I compare his tunes around the "**** me, im famous" release and now, then I have to say he drifted away. He still moves the crowd, just not me right now :) Nostalgia is not his best tune imo.

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Edited by - DJ Hellfury on 2013/02/10 19:20:57
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2013/02/10 :  19:20:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Thumpa dropped this at Hard Beats on Friday. Second time I've heard it played out now. The affect it has on the dance floor is massive.

Did you 'hnnff'?

I'm sure he hnnff'd alright. But I doubt it had anything to do with the song...

And Hellfury I'll be sure to relay the message to Gammer directly that the next track he does he focuses on making you have a raging boner and screw the rest of the world.

Cool if you don't like the track, but to make it sound like he has to make sure that you an individual amongst tens of thousands of his fans is satisfied is pretty f**king hilarious.

Personally I love the track, I love that it has no vocals as vocal-less true UK Hardcore tracks are extremely scarce these days. I've heard it twice already, maybe even 3 times if he played it in Toronto I can't remember, and it is always a crowd pleaser.

Yet he still loves trolling them? :)

There is no trolling.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/02/10 :  19:39:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Fcuking delighted I started all this back up again, Jesus.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2013/02/10 :  20:01:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, nice work troublecauser!

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2013/02/10 :  20:14:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
well done jay, well done!

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2013/02/10 :  20:19:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
YOU'VE RUINED CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYONE.

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/02/10 :  20:30:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
Easter is also canceled

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2013/02/10 :  21:54:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
Just said I would love to see more freeform or something like that from him; I'm not even trying to force him to it.

If he still sticks with his style, cool, he's still good in making tunes (and amazing at mixing) but when I compare his tunes around the "**** me, im famous" release and now, then I have to say he drifted away. He still moves the crowd, just not me right now :) Nostalgia is not his best tune imo.

Wasn't addressing you! Just meant people like that in general :)

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/02/11 :  06:47:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
This is the equivalent of Gammer painting a bowl of fruit, hanging it in front of his house, and you walking up to it, taking a giant shit in it,

The painting? Or an actual bowl? Sure it wasn't a bowl of icecream? And no flowers. Flowers make for shit paintings. As for the fruit in the bowl, may I direct you to: "On the table in the middle of the room was a kind of a lovely crockery basket that bad apples and oranges and peaches and grapes piled up in it, which was much redder and yellower and prettier than real ones is, but they warn't real because you could see where pieces had got chipped off and showed the white chalk, or whatever it was, underneath."

Also, carrying on like someone ruined his most prize possession is daft.

To whoever bumped this thread, you champion. Literally, best thread in years.

Edited by - Lilley on 2013/02/11 06:54:02
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/03/10 :  15:23:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
was fcuking UNREAL to hear this again last night!! SUCH a big tune.

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2013/03/10 :  15:48:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
Might be due a release soon.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/03/10 :  16:03:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
was fcuking UNREAL to hear this again last night!! SUCH a big tune.

who threw it down? marc smith i imagine if not gammer

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/03/10 :  18:00:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
I think it was Gammer, yeah. Thumpa normally plays it too, but I don't think he did last night.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 13 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 9  10  11  12  13
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page