Printer friendly
Page: 
of 32

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/08/28 :  16:49:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
New update video posted, revealing two new stretch goals:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hardcoreunderground/hardcore-underground-present-blu-the-roof-htid-usa/posts/1337250

11,250 - Documentary about HTID USA, the filming of the Blu-Ray. Additional feature about "Diversions" including attended mastering @ Metropolis Studios (London).

12,500 - Meron Ryan will perform at HTID USA (known from "Never Let Go" and "Heavyweight"). It is also planned to have Redmoon flown over from Singapore.

12.5k is roughly what we need to proceed optimally, so anyone who's been holding out for payday... it's time

I'm also going to stress one more time, the *ONLY* way to get the collectors edition (in digipak with card sleeve, audio CDs, with artbook) is during this campaign. They will *NOT* be made available for sale at a later date, and will no doubt change hands for far more than the pledge amount. I will be posting up info on the collectors edition over the weekend, and I think it's safe to say that the super early bird tiers won't be around much longer......

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/08/28 :  23:02:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
Come on people!!! So many of you are going to buy this anyway. Why not make the product EVEN better for yourselves anyway?

danielseven

Italy
350 posts
danielseven has attended 4 events
Posted - 2015/08/30 :  10:42:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danielseven's homepage  Reply with quote
I just pledged this! Maybe I will be the only Italian that did this!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/08/30 :  12:04:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
?15 away from clearing the first stretch goal!

Clever people with ready access to funds; there's a new "Ambassador" tier. You can pre-order the deluxe edition (which we won't be selling after the campaign) in bulk at significant cost savings for future profiteering and scene enhancing fun times.

CDJay

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2015/08/30 :  12:41:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Only seeing this now! so you have to pledge to be able to buy a copy? or it will be available as a release to buy afterwards?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/08/30 :  12:49:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
The basic blu-ray/dvd will be available for ?20 + postage the week after backers get it.

The collectors edition and higher tier items (t-shirt/poster etc) are ONLY available during the campaign and won't be available afterwards.

I'm faintly stunned more people haven't worked out faster that they could buy the ?45 tier now and resell for far more later. Availability will be far lower than something like HU2 (and a lot of people won't actually realise how cool/good this is until AFTER it is done, so demand will spike late year, sadly).

I *strongly* urge people to snap up the ?45 option whilst it's there.

CDJay

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/08/30 :  15:21:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
The basic blu-ray/dvd will be available for ?20 + postage the week after backers get it.

The collectors edition and higher tier items (t-shirt/poster etc) are ONLY available during the campaign and won't be available afterwards.

I'm faintly stunned more people haven't worked out faster that they could buy the ?45 tier now and resell for far more later. Availability will be far lower than something like HU2 (and a lot of people won't actually realise how cool/good this is until AFTER it is done, so demand will spike late year, sadly).

I *strongly* urge people to snap up the ?45 option whilst it's there.

CDJay

most people suck at economics

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2015/08/31 :  16:23:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
Will there be an option to get the CDs with/without the MCs without the BDs? Bit lilke Rehab?

Much as I want to support the whole thing, watching other people on the telly having a good time and bouncing around would not be my cup of tea

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/08/31 :  16:37:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Collectors edition, only available during the campaign, has 4 audio CDs. Both sets, both sets music only, and a few exclusive tracks on there too.

CDJay

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2015/08/31 :  19:43:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
Ignore, being blind.

Bought it.

So..... On the subject of MC-less music, Rehab? Any closer to getting the clean audio for download? I could send you back my HU thumb-drive and you could pop it on for me :)

Edited by - GrahamC on 2015/08/31 19:58:58
brenergy

Canada
105 posts
Posted - 2015/08/31 :  22:06:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brenergy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Collectors edition, only available during the campaign, has 4 audio CDs. Both sets, both sets music only, and a few exclusive tracks on there too.

CDJay

did you say.... exclusive tracks? =w=

well, good thing i just upgraded my pledge :V

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2015/08/31 :  22:26:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
oh yeaahhh this is getting classy!!!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  00:19:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
Ignore, being blind.

Bought it.

So..... On the subject of MC-less music, Rehab? Any closer to getting the clean audio for download? I could send you back my HU thumb-drive and you could pop it on for me :)

TBF that'll work.

We're still waiting on a site upgrade, and are endlessly distracted.

Hit me up via PM [;)}

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2015/09/01 00:20:08
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  00:44:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
is $15,440 not already at least 10,000 gbp converted? why does it only say 9,884 converted; what am i missing

drewonfire
Starting Member

China
12 posts
drewonfire has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  03:26:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit drewonfire's homepage  Reply with quote
Just upped my pledge, for two reasons:

1) it's so damn close to the 10,000 stetch goal now (1 more person and we should be there!) I wanted to aid in getting it to that point at least! [Although the stretch goals where we get some live tracks by Redmoon & Meron Ryan would be ideal]

2) I now get two copies of the material. Although, I do want to ask a question to CDJay. I live in China for 11 months of the year, and posting stuff to here is a nightmare (I actually had one CD from you guys that never turned up). I've recently tried to order something else to try again, as I live in a new building now (fingers crossed it shows up this time)...

Anyway, my question is: since I get two of the sets, can I have one posted to China and one posted to a UK address (that way if the China one goes missing, I still have one copy safe!) I have already added the extra for international shipping, but I'd be happy to throw down another fiver if that's necessary...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 32 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  ... 28  29  30  31  32
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page