Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  08:36:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
died with the 90s, now its harder then hard house

do a event, make sure you get as many free drinks as you can just in case

Harder than Hard House? You mean like Gabber hard?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  09:01:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
I'm just pissed off that our entire thread siding with Ajay against might have been proven wrong. Ajay did feel the scene owed him something and it would be dark indeed if this was his way of finding retribution.

Be interesting to hear if the accusation is true. So far, everyone should bare in mind that Scott has drawn this conclusion based on what he's seen on Facebook and heard from others.

Pretty sure he based it on not getting paid by him

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  10:34:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
I'm just pissed off that our entire thread siding with Ajay against might have been proven wrong. Ajay did feel the scene owed him something and it would be dark indeed if this was his way of finding retribution.

Be interesting to hear if the accusation is true. So far, everyone should bare in mind that Scott has drawn this conclusion based on what he's seen on Facebook and heard from others.

Pretty sure he based it on not getting paid by him

Use your brain. He's drawn the conclusion as to WHY he's not been paid. What he's seen and heard had made him forego reasonable explanations, and rightly so, but hearsay doesn't make it true. I simply hope it's not.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  11:06:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
No contact, excuse or reason for not being paid has been forthcoming though - can't really blame SB for coming to a conclusion.

Haven't seen anyone else mention not being paid yet, wonder what else has happened.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  11:37:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
Smiley said he wasnt paid, along with some others i forget who he said

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  11:37:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:

when uk hardcore is'nt full of j-core its harder then hard house, but hard house dj's drink until they puke all over the decks

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  12:35:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Smiley, hixxy, others... Lol

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  13:46:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Why does every issue within Hardcore have to become a soap like drama? Jumping to conclusions & tarnishing reputations.

Its as if we haven't learned anything from the whole sorry Sy saga & seem to have forgotten just how damaging these overly eager social media posts can be. It spreads like wild fire & even if Ajay were to pop up now with a valid reason and resolve the situation, the damage is done.

I'm not backing Ajay. I dont know Ajay or Scott, nor do I have any idea on the ins & outs of the situation, none of us do. What has any of this got to do with us? Nothing.

Its business. Take legal action. Simple :)

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2017/03/25 13:49:09
Rodz90
Average Member

United Kingdom
208 posts
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  16:06:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rodz90's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:

I'm not backing Ajay. I dont know Ajay or Scott, nor do I have any idea on the ins & outs of the situation, none of us do. What has any of this got to do with us? Nothing.

This a million times over! I don't get the whole name and shame thing that people seem to think is perfectly acceptable in the scene. Handle shit privately or take legal action. Don't involve the whole world in your troubles.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  16:55:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Why does every issue within Hardcore have to become a soap like drama? Jumping to conclusions & tarnishing reputations.

Its as if we haven't learned anything from the whole sorry Sy saga & seem to have forgotten just how damaging these overly eager social media posts can be. It spreads like wild fire & even if Ajay were to pop up now with a valid reason and resolve the situation, the damage is done.

Sadly in this world of social networking and social media nothing is really 'personal' these days. I really do wish that this whole online thing never blew up as big as it has done though

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  17:33:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rodz90:
quote:

This a million times over! I don't get the whole name and shame thing that people seem to think is perfectly acceptable in the scene. Handle shit privately or take legal action. Don't involve the whole world in your troubles.

or rob and burn down his garden shed

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/03/26 :  01:27:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
Taking legal action is so difficult at this level. Representation and general risk are massive expenses to consider. If the booking fee was a verbal contract agreed over phone, it wouldn't stand up to legal scrutiny.

This is an old school industry, and it's very informal. One's word counts for a lot, but not as much as one's representation. Calling someone out is retribution and then some.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/03/26 :  07:22:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rodz90:
quote:

Legal action = over in maybe 5 years time?
Public action = over within seconds.

Does feel tempting to go the quicker route, no?

Elipton: He waited a couple of weeks before going public. I don't know how many times he's tried to contact Ajay, but I HOPE that he has atleast tried to contact other people who know ajay or has worked with him. This is the result.

And even if he is a faulted man himself, you just don't fu*k with the Scotsman!

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2017/03/26 07:24:58
jordesuvi

United Kingdom
143 posts
jordesuvi has attended 4 events
Posted - 2017/03/27 :  10:07:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jordesuvi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:

when uk hardcore is'nt full of j-core its harder then hard house, but hard house dj's drink until they puke all over the decks

Guest, you're slowly becoming my favourite shitposter.

Edited by - jordesuvi on 2017/03/27 10:07:50
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/03/27 :  15:40:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
oh for ****s sake; seriously?

why is the hardcore scene like a ****ing high school drama??

this is pathetic.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page