Printer friendly
Page: 
of 15

Author Thread  
Brainchild
Average Member

United Kingdom
193 posts
Posted - 2019/11/29 :  15:28:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Brainchild's homepage  Reply with quote
I totally forgot about the CDs for the second instalments in the anthology series but this is all coming across as a small label that bit off more than they could chew and perhaps are struggling financially.

Bit miffed that neither the Sharkey or Vinylgroover completitionist bundles aren't looking to be updated with any new tracks, or at least fixing the tracks that need fixing. There are a fair few that need sorting.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2019/11/30 :  15:54:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
There's definitely no issues with postage for items that are in stock. Bought some bits in the sale yesterday and they arrived today.

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2019/11/30 :  22:35:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
There's definitely no issues with postage for items that are in stock. Bought some bits in the sale yesterday and they arrived today.

They must love you, my orders have always taken 3-5 working days to arrive

Edited by - robertybob on 2019/11/30 22:36:01
kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/12/01 :  15:22:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

*uck it. Tooks an eternity here.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2019/12/20 :  19:20:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Spoke with them and got my situation resolved, here's a msg from them -

I'm aware that for a time, the shipping wasn't dealt with as reliably as it could have been and some replacemenr / lost orders were missed. However Linda is now dealing with ALL post and has made a concerted effort to comb back through any emails or orders that may have slipped through the net and make sure they're dealt with. Anyone who has not had everything they ordered please contact via the HU FB page or website, and their order will be dealt with quickly and efficiently, and of course we're very sorry for any delays or issues anyone has experienced

Sent msg on FB, lets wait and see what happens...

I just e-mailed them from there contact page on there website, waiting to see what they'll say, getting absolutely ridiculous now! placed my order in march!!

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/12/20 :  21:36:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Spoke with them and got my situation resolved, here's a msg from them -

I'm aware that for a time, the shipping wasn't dealt with as reliably as it could have been and some replacemenr / lost orders were missed. However Linda is now dealing with ALL post and has made a concerted effort to comb back through any emails or orders that may have slipped through the net and make sure they're dealt with. Anyone who has not had everything they ordered please contact via the HU FB page or website, and their order will be dealt with quickly and efficiently, and of course we're very sorry for any delays or issues anyone has experienced

Sent msg on FB, lets wait and see what happens...

I just e-mailed them from there contact page on there website, waiting to see what they'll say, getting absolutely ridiculous now! placed my order in march!!

What did you order?

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/12/23 :  05:46:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm still waiting on the rest of my massive order. They shipped part of it.

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2019/12/23 :  16:47:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
So, I didn't realise it had been so long since I created this thread, I knew it had been a while but I just looked and realised I ordered the two CDs on the front page, on or around the 31st March.

It's nearly 9 months gone by with nothing delivered. It's taking the absolute pi$$. I feel rimmed by BTR but it's a kickstarter, not a lot you can do when they take the money and deliver f u ck all but this was a full on store purchase and I got nothing for it.

My new years resolution for 2020 is not to buy anything from HU again, hopefully I can stick to it!

Edited by - GrahamC on 2019/12/23 16:48:28
Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2019/12/23 :  17:39:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
Haven?t seen CDJay post for a while. Is he OK?

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/12/23 :  18:56:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
So, I didn't realise it had been so long since I created this thread, I knew it had been a while but I just looked and realised I ordered the two CDs on the front page, on or around the 31st March.

It's nearly 9 months gone by with nothing delivered. It's taking the absolute pi$$. I feel rimmed by BTR but it's a kickstarter, not a lot you can do when they take the money and deliver f u ck all but this was a full on store purchase and I got nothing for it.

My new years resolution for 2020 is not to buy anything from HU again, hopefully I can stick to it!

I genuinely can live without a couple of CD's when I already have the digital files.

And I don't even like digital.

Hope you don't miss out on loads of stuff....

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2019/12/23 :  20:51:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
I have the digitals too, but if it was just the digital I wouldn?t have paid as much!!

More than that, it?s the complete loss of trust! I fully expect HH6 to be announced March/April time and as much as I will want to buy it, there is not trust that if I fork out my 15 squid that I will get the CDs. There are other great products that appear on the site as well but I don?t have money to give away with no guarantee of product.

At one point I was buying everything HU released and putting up with the delays because CDJay came on here and kept us updated but 9 months and vague promises via the HU Facebook messenger, this is a pi$$ take, especially as subsequent albums have been manufactured and mailed AFTER e.g. HH5 which makes me wonder how there can be a manufacturing delay.

CDJay did me an absolute solid when the VG collection was released and I had lost my bank card, I have some serious goodwill towards him and HU but it?s being brutally tested.

DJ Bounce

United Kingdom
344 posts
DJ Bounce is verified hardcore artist DJ Bounce has attended 5 events
Posted - 2019/12/25 :  13:27:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Bounce's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Hope you don't miss out on loads of stuff....

He might only miss out on the excuses as to why things aren't being posted by the looks of it.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/12/25 :  14:20:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks, I needed his spokesman to clear it up.

We still get the music, personally I can wait for the CD's because I know they WILL arrive eventually.

More important things to worry about to be honest.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/12/25 :  18:38:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
I am a depressed ass mother****er, and need to immediately purchase any music that can lift my spirit. lagging this tough does suck, but as long as i can get my toons asap digitally, that's all i care about. mostly

Brainchild
Average Member

United Kingdom
193 posts
Posted - 2019/12/25 :  18:47:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Brainchild's homepage  Reply with quote
Did they ever update the Fade & Bananaman and Storm Anthology Vol 2 digital tracks as there was a couple of tracks that had errors and the overall sound didn't seem like they had been remastered like the first ones had been. Those CDs never materialised either and there seems to be no sign of any future instalments. Though as this is a project being done by DJ Storm not HU, I don't think it is fair to blame them entirely for these instances.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 10  11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page