Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2003/09/18 :  12:14:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
BTW, why there isnt any store/shipping/paying info given?
IF i didnt know this site i wouldnt trust the store, becouse of the lack of info given...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2003/09/18 :  12:34:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^^^ yes, totally agreed!! no mention is made of what methods of payment are accepted, how the products are shipped, how much shipping is (I think this is essential, one of the first things I look at when deciding whether to buy online) and that sort of thing.

Another couple of things:

1) The white navbar drop down menus aren't working.... at least they aren't on my machine

2) Whats with the colour of the background?? Why didn't you stick with black like the rest of the site? It seems almost as if the shop isn't part of the same site.

Other than that.... I'm Lovin' It Lovin' It Lovin' It!!! Good prices, and an excellent selection of tunes!!!

Matthew aka DJ Underloop

Intense Radio - the freshest up and coming DJs
http://intense.underloop.co.uk
Hardcore, Trance, Drum n Bass, Tech House etc

Elysium

Sweden
119 posts

117 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/09/19 :  00:28:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elysium's homepage  Reply with quote
Ahh samples and pictures of the records - just the way it should be. Very, very shibby

--
Friendship, Unity, Caring, Kindness!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/09/19 :  00:33:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Shipping is real time, it works it out based on what you order and what country you live in. If you want to find out how much shipping is, place the items into your shopping cart then press checkout, select country and it will tell you exactly how much shipping will be to that country for the items you are thinking of ordering.

The reason for the different colors is that the shop is located on another server, we also sell other genres as well, so I wanted to make the site look a little different but then still be the same old HappyHardcore.com.

The navi does not work on the other server by design.

mr bishi
Advanced Member

Ireland
874 posts

49 hardcore releases
mr bishi has attended 16 events
Posted - 2003/09/20 :  15:14:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Silver, in a future update could ya put up the price's in euro's
as well in £str.

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2003/09/21 :  06:06:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
Who desides what is on sale there?

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/09/21 :  09:13:47  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
mr bishi: We show the prices in other currencies once you goto the checkout... We might add the prices per item if it helps people buy things.

whispering: I do.

pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
pacman has attended 8 events
Posted - 2003/09/21 :  11:12:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage  Reply with quote
don't mean to be a prick about this, but i won't even look at a record store without shipping prices listed. i would love to support hhc.com by using the store, but isn't there some way of posting shipping prices before you choose what you want? i want to know if i'd be getting cheaper shipping if i buy more, or only if i buy two, etc. etc. my being able to tell how much i am paying as i shop strongly affects how i shop, as i'm sure it does for others. it's a great store silver but please get some shipping prices up! :)

Exhile
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,365 posts
Exhile has donated money to the site
Posted - 2003/09/21 :  11:29:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Exhile's homepage  Reply with quote
Ok i like this and i will be ordering records from here. But i cant help but notice that it is identical yo IMO even in the new releases and the samples. So basically its imo under a different website.

But hey if it helps the site then im in :)

Frank

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2003/09/21 :  14:19:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
There is a reason it looks like IMO, they are handing our shipping for us.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/09/21 :  23:08:55  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
I have total control over what is people can buy, I have elected to basically use the same formular to show the same records... If something aint broke why change it? I could have made it much much different, but I wanted to launch the shop ASAP and not 6 months from now. Do you want me to change the site so it displays the records differently just so they dont have the same records?

This aint just IMO under a new website, when you order from us, you get happyhardcore.com boxes, packing tape, invoices... dial the phone number on the shop site and someone will pickup saying HappyHardcore.com :)

This is our shop IMO just handle the backend because I dont own a big storage place in the UK.

saintberry

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2003/09/22 :  04:18:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit saintberry's homepage  Reply with quote
do you stock different tunes to IMO silver? if all you can do is select what to sell off the IMO cat the differences are superficial.

id be really interested to know…

i dont support any one store (apart from i-tunes :P) but i go where i get the best price/shipping and most important FIND THE TUNES I WANT! so if your stocking suff IMO dosent, ill bookmark and everyday keep looking for tunes i want. (ahem lots of old skool thanks ;) )

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/09/22 :  04:58:15  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ That's a bit rude isn't it? I worked as ass off to make the shop so people could buy things here, we dont get much money from sales but at least our prices are competative and the same price as IMO, passing the saving onto you.

This site is becoming harder and harder to support finanically, we just upgrade our servers which cost a shit load of cash, we dont earn that much money from banners, we only very sometimes break even per month. I started the store to help the site out... I want everyone to buy their tunes from here and not anywhere else (as long as we have the tunes you want and prices you can afford), so I can continue to offer the site for free... Worst case, the site closes because the users dont support it...

We are in a exclusive partnership with IMO so whatever I stock they stock etc... Why dont you delete your IMO bookmark and support this site?

Exhile
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,365 posts
Exhile has donated money to the site
Posted - 2003/09/22 :  05:36:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Exhile's homepage  Reply with quote
Ok all sounds very good but doesnt that mean tha we are now taking customers away from IMO ???

Not that im complaining BTW, I will be ordering from here :)

Frank

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2003/09/22 :  05:46:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
Well I'm gonna be using hhc.com as opposed to IMO in future, at least once I get some money in LOL.... even if it is basically the same as IMO.... why? because I know that all.... well most at least lol.... the money will be going towards supporting the hardcore scene and hhc.com.

Admittedly I don't buy a huge amount online, but hey, every little counts!

And Silver does have a point.... he HAS been working his ass off trying to pull together deals and set up the site to give us what we have been asking for for ages.... as he said, he wanted to get the site up and running, but over time it will evolve, and if the main site is anything to go by it will be superb.

Matthew aka DJ Underloop

Intense Radio - the freshest up and coming DJs
http://intense.underloop.co.uk
Hardcore, Trance, Drum n Bass, Tech House etc

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page