Helter Skelter presents: United in Hardcore
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
loanraver

United Kingdom
32 posts
Posted - 2006/07/05 :  14:48:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit loanraver's homepage  Reply with quote
UNITED IN HARDCORE

just bought this album a bit disapointed could have been alot better and the track Ordinary people was well short on this. & yes i got most of these tunes already!

who knows wen bonkers 16 out i was told july ???

Gloworm-Carry me home a 1994 dance Classic

Alert moderator Go to top of page
stiff
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2006/07/11 :  01:03:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
the track listin looks gud i din even no it wer out but im defo gettin it afte the last un

Delboy

United Kingdom
33 posts
Posted - 2006/07/16 :  16:16:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
It's ok, the tracklisting is a bit obvious tho. It's same old, same old

loanraver

United Kingdom
32 posts
Posted - 2006/07/16 :  19:30:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit loanraver's homepage  Reply with quote
Bring on Bonkers 17! (With loads of new Tunes)

Gloworm-Carry me home a 1994 dance Classic

DJNosaJ
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2006/07/18 :  12:49:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yeh i have it i would say cd1 is the best 1 out of thm.

MC Jimmy-G
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2006/07/19 :  19:59:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yawn Yawn Yawn. I wish I didn't buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj_excy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,995 posts

197 hardcore releases
dj_excy has donated money to the site dj_excy has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/07/19 :  22:44:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_excy's homepage  Reply with quote
just bought this the other day andf my fave song is jonny l - hurt you so :) loving the cd :) awesome :)

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2006/07/20 :  21:48:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
BeatFreakz - Somebody’s Watching Me (Dougal & Gammer Remix) is a wicked tune! It's one of the few songs on this album i had not heard before-hand. It's a recent remix though, and a damn good one at that.

I agree, one of the only brand new tracks on the album (CD3 is the best as I don't own too much early 1990s Hardcore) and has to be the best track on Dougal's mix. Most of Dougal's mix has the latest tracks which you would find on most of the Bonkers. Slipmat's mix was top but then I own a few of those classics. Overall, it is a good album!

hardcorehopkins
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2006/07/22 :  16:27:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Had to buy this straight away! Its a ****in wicked CD I might have loads of the songs but not all on the same CD ect. I think we should try to support all those Dj's and help keep the scene alive. It's gud 2 jus av all the songs on 1 disc for journeys and chilling with your mates ect. I love slipmatt and billy bunters disc the most but i thought dougals cd look a bit shit but when i listened to it i was shocked at how much better it was than it looked i thought beatfreakz wud be shit but it was quite good. Though I do listen 2 his CD the least. I've got to go to the helter skelter reunion this year the night with vibes dougal sy and slipmatt all my favourite DJ's!!!!!!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page