Page: 
of 18

Author Thread  
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  16:02:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
12. Electric 2010 - Styles & Breeze

I'm curious what this will sound like! Probably horrible, but who cares.. :P

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Densetsu13

Canada
29 posts
Densetsu13 has attended 6 events
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  16:07:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Densetsu13's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gammer:
Gammers recently inflated popularity will be ruined with stuff like 'boing'...

Works on the dancefloor (where it matters?)

Just from my personal observations it seems like the majority of the haters on these boards tend to be the ones that never/rarely get their groove on the dancefloor. To be more clear, when I listen to a track not only do I take in to account how well produced it is or simply how much I like it BUT also how successful this track will be in getting me to stomp the shit out of the floor when it comes on in a set. 8D

I like that the number of tracks per CD was boosted a bit, maybe we can expect some faster tighter mixing? Also as this series goes on I see that the CDs are less concentrated to ONLY styles, Breeze or Hixxy tracks. Yes they still each dominate their own mix but they seem a bit more varied nevertheless. I just don't understand the negativity that can arise when most haven't even heard the majority of the tracks presented on a new release.

Didn't miss a single one of the last CXHs and I'm not missing this one. =)

leham89
Average Member

United Kingdom
217 posts

59 hardcore releases
leham89 has attended 4 events
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  16:42:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit leham89's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

ha ha love it gamms, well sed

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  17:51:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
I listened to 'Boing!' on Gammers myspace... sounded as I thought it would. I didn't really enjoy it...

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  18:51:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Petruccio:
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
Tbh i don't really care about these compilations anymore, they're not for me but i respect others may like them BUT.....-

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisDale:
13. Stairway To Heaven - Odyssey, Modulate & Petruccio

PLEASE ****ING NO!!!

Can someone please confirm this definitely is NOT a remix of Led Zeppelin so i don't have to find the addresses of the artist involved, go to their houses and kill them.

10000000000% nothing to do with it hahahaha

it's an all original track =)

Your lives will be spared ;)

Anyway......... They're ruining the scene, they've sold out, AATW are taking over Hardcore etc etc

quote:
Originally posted by leham89:
quote:

"Ooh Gamms! i love you Gamms, you showed them happy hardcore dot com haters! will you be my friend?"

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Edited by - Meathead on 2009/11/19 18:53:19
acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  19:00:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by leham89:
quote:

"Ooh Gamms! i love you Gamms, you showed them happy hardcore dot com haters! will you be my friend?"

yeah I didn't think it was that good a response... unless he expects DJ's to play CXH5 instead of their own sets at events...

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Edited by - acidfluxxbass on 2009/11/19 19:00:56
AdamFunky

United Kingdom
42 posts
AdamFunky has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  19:04:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AdamFunky's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Densetsu13:
quote:

Just from my personal observations it seems like the majority of the haters on these boards tend to be the ones that never/rarely get their groove on the dancefloor. To be more clear, when I listen to a track not only do I take in to account how well produced it is or simply how much I like it BUT also how successful this track will be in getting me to stomp the shit out of the floor when it comes on in a set. 8D

I like that the number of tracks per CD was boosted a bit, maybe we can expect some faster tighter mixing? Also as this series goes on I see that the CDs are less concentrated to ONLY styles, Breeze or Hixxy tracks. Yes they still each dominate their own mix but they seem a bit more varied nevertheless. I just don't understand the negativity that can arise when most haven't even heard the majority of the tracks presented on a new release.

well said mate. i was just thinkin about writing something along those lines. im always getting the impression that most of the haters on here probably dont go raving whatsoever (meathead, smoogie, acidfluxxbass etc). i very rarely hear a comment from one of these guys and agree. BRING ON CXH6... i cant wait for it to come out. tracklist looks very exciting :)

AdamFunky

United Kingdom
42 posts
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  19:09:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AdamFunky's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
I listened to 'Boing!' on Gammers myspace... sounded as I thought it would. I didn't really enjoy it...

how sad that must be for u... i heard gammer drop this @ hardcore heaven in july, thourght it was amazin, probably on of the tunes of the night. in fact gammer played 30 tunes in that hour. LEGEND

Petruccio

United Kingdom
21 posts
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  19:13:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Petruccio's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Petruccio:
quote:
Tbh i don't really care about these compilations anymore, they're not for me but i respect others may like them BUT.....-

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisDale:
13. Stairway To Heaven - Odyssey, Modulate & Petruccio

PLEASE ****ING NO!!!

Can someone please confirm this definitely is NOT a remix of Led Zeppelin so i don't have to find the addresses of the artist involved, go to their houses and kill them.

10000000000% nothing to do with it hahahaha

it's an all original track =)

Your lives will be spared ;)

phew!!

spared at the pit of death, meet the spartans styleee "stop kicking hardcore artists in the pit of death, really"

[email protected]

http://www.petruccio.co.uk

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  19:15:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by AdamFunky:
quote:
quote:

well said mate. i was just thinkin about writing something along those lines. im always getting the impression that most of the haters on here probably dont go raving whatsoever (meathead, smoogie, acidfluxxbass etc). i very rarely hear a comment from one of these guys and agree. BRING ON CXH6... i cant wait for it to come out. tracklist looks very exciting :)

I don't. What difference does that make? I don't go listening to music thumping my ears at ridiculous volumes masking just how shit it is opting instead to listen to it at home on a good system at a decent level and really appreciate it, so for that i don't know a good tune when i hear one? Behave.

On the plus side the girl on the cover has a bangin set of top bollocks

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Edited by - Meathead on 2009/11/19 19:19:44
8D
Advanced Member

Canada
820 posts
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  19:18:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 8D's homepage  Reply with quote
The 6 on the album cover looks like an anus :/

AdamFunky

United Kingdom
42 posts
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  19:58:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AdamFunky's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't. What difference does that make? I don't go listening to music thumping my ears at ridiculous volumes masking just how shit it is opting instead to listen to it at home on a good system at a decent level and really appreciate it, so for that i don't know a good tune when i hear one? Behave.

On the plus side the girl on the cover has a bangin set of top bollocks

i can definatly imagine that you'd be the type of person that if u went to a rave you'd be way more interested in tryin to look for faults in the night/club /djs/lighting/toilets/tunes etc. sorry you just strike me as that sort of person

DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  20:14:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage  Reply with quote
Cover is awful :/

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  20:23:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

i can definatly imagine that you'd be the type of person that if u went to a rave you'd be way more interested in tryin to look for faults in the night/club /djs/lighting/toilets/tunes etc. sorry you just strike me as that sort of person

I can imagine you'd be the kind of person giving Gammer a blowie behind the decks.

Lynny
Advanced Member

Hungary
536 posts
Lynny has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/11/19 :  20:43:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lynny's homepage  Reply with quote
Well, I don't have very high expectations, as i didn't really like the 5th CXH either. (Though i have the 4th, which was pretty good.) I'm still gonna listen over the clips.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 18 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 14  15  16  17  18
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page