Page: 
of 25

Author Thread  
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  21:23:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Have only ever heard the original mate so I've no idea. Would love to hear this remixed by gammer or re-con maybe, that vocal is excellent

A Gammer remix could be very special! And you're right, it's an unreal vocal. Proper beautiful experience hearing it at a rave.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
i guess you can forget breeze in any social media or music portal since he never answers back, thats at least what i say from my side (tried a few times to make contract with him from my side without any flaming or something) and from other people's messages.

would be a rather harsh step to close serveral labels, i know the scene is rather small compared to others but it seems to be too suddenly in my eyes, maybe gammer is the one to clarify things a bit more; hope someone tried to ask him just now.

I would be really surprised if a number of major labels were stopped just like that. It's not impossible, but it just doesn't sound likely.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - _Jay_ on 2013/03/11 21:27:30
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  21:38:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
And all that speculation just because one guy put exclusive artists in his message and important releases from other labels are now going to be released on FW, argh, stomach cramps to the max

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  22:51:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
I can see it myself.

There is barely any money in MP3 sales, Muffin Music is pretty much non existant, EP would be the only slight suprise but even then there has been no activity for a while and Dougal has a business away from hardcore now.

It comes across to me that Breeze is trying to do a bit of a Raverbaby!! He will definitely improve his own situation in the scene through this.

Also if this is the case.... I assume that Futureworld won't just be 'dubcore' anymore? Like it pretty much has exclusively been for the last couple of years....

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  23:03:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
A new raverbaby? I hope it will not end in one big bubble crisis in a few months.

Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  23:40:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
A new raverbaby? I hope it will not end in one big bubble crisis in a few months.

Well lets get this clear... it will NOT be anything like Raverbaby. But I meant the concept of what he is maybe trying to achieve, a dominant label in the scene with all the major players.

and lets be honest, everyone seems to have bought it tonight based on the reaction on social media. At the moment it is fully built on hype and nothing else.... by the end of the year it will probably have the ravers eating out of its hands and win the best label award by a country mile!!

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  23:46:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
I knew you meant the model.

Well, lets see how far "Essential Twista-Muffinworld" will come ^^

Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  04:35:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
If this helps speed up the releases on many of their tunes then great I'm all for it.

I have a feeling though that this is a result from how successful Hardcore Underground has become and their increasing popularity. So far they have been the only label who has had steady releases the past year and don't have to wait or hold back track releases for a larger company.

With other big names like Al Storm and Marc Smith working closely with HU, it seems that this new announcement divides the UK hardcore industry somewhat. We can only wait and see how this will benefit, or maybe weaken, the scene.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  06:52:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
It doesn't say whether the tracks will be sold on trackitdown.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  09:08:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
I can see it myself.

There is barely any money in MP3 sales, Muffin Music is pretty much non existant, EP would be the only slight suprise but even then there has been no activity for a while and Dougal has a business away from hardcore now.

It comes across to me that Breeze is trying to do a bit of a Raverbaby!! He will definitely improve his own situation in the scene through this.

Also if this is the case.... I assume that Futureworld won't just be 'dubcore' anymore? Like it pretty much has exclusively been for the last couple of years....

Yes, it seems to me like breeze trying to make more of a living out of the music, running the sales side of the business. Not a bad idea in all fairness to him because it would seem to work to everyones advantage. Dougal has other business interests now and re-con only really does hardcore as a side project these days. Muffin music has hardly had any releases in the last year or so. Breeze can't be selling too many tunes these days going by the number of people who complain about his music so it makes a lot of sense for him, could also bump up the number of bookings he gets as well. Very shrewd move by breeze

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2013/03/12 09:13:40
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  11:07:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
If this helps speed up the releases on many of their tunes then great I'm all for it.

I have a feeling though that this is a result from how successful Hardcore Underground has become and their increasing popularity. So far they have been the only label who has had steady releases the past year and don't have to wait or hold back track releases for a larger company.

With other big names like Al Storm and Marc Smith working closely with HU, it seems that this new announcement divides the UK hardcore industry somewhat. We can only wait and see how this will benefit, or maybe weaken, the scene.

So in one corner we definitly have Breeze, Styles, Recon and Dougal. I highly doubt that Gammer will want to get locked in since his fanbase is more varied than the other FW guys.

On the other corner we have Storm, Marc Smith, Darwin and Fracus.

So that leaves out... Hixxy, Scott Brown and Squad-E?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

MAtRiCks
Advanced Member

Canada
1,059 posts
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  16:21:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:

So in one corner we definitly have Breeze, Styles, Recon and Dougal. I highly doubt that Gammer will want to get locked in since his fanbase is more varied than the other FW guys.

On the other corner we have Storm, Marc Smith, Darwin and Fracus.

So that leaves out... Hixxy, Scott Brown and Squad-E?

I believe Scott Brown and Squad-E aren't active anymore. This does leave Hixxy out of the picture, which is strange. Sy, Unknown and Technikore aren't mentionned either, so I guess they are content with doing their own thing?

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  16:40:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Plenty of rumours flying around that Scott Brown is actually active again. He's even confirmed (albeit around Christmas time) that he's excited about the new music he's going to be making for everyone, via Twitter. And he's just whacked a load more back catalogue stuff online.

Unknown has just launched/about to launch his own, new label called U.K.N. Records.

As for Squad-E, not sure. Same with Hixxy.

Edited by - _Jay_ on 2013/03/12 16:41:27
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  17:02:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Hixxy will probably still run his HTID label it wasn't too long ago that it started. He's been promising some new releases for a while now, last I heard he was holding them back until the new clubland cd is released. I know hixxy talks a load of pish when it comes to releases but still it suggests that he'll be carrying on with HTID label.
I doubt that Sy will be making any new hardcore in the foreseeable future, apparently he still hasn't made any moves to prove his innocence so it's all left hanging in the balance for him.
Technikore is releasing regularly on his Supersonik label.
Not sure about Squad-E but not too bothered anyway, he's been shite for years now although he might do some work on Klubfillers new label

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  18:24:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Plenty of rumours flying around that Scott Brown is actually active again. He's even confirmed (albeit around Christmas time) that he's excited about the new music he's going to be making for everyone, via Twitter. And he's just whacked a load more back catalogue stuff online.

a load is an overstatement. He basicly just made more tracks re-appear, not completly new digital ones.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  18:26:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:

I doubt that Sy will be making any new hardcore in the foreseeable future, apparently he still hasn't made any moves to prove his innocence so it's all left hanging in the balance for him.

Dude, leave it. It's up to Twatstorm to prove he's guilty. I presume this is also the same reason why we haven't seen much from Squad-E too.

Edited by - Samination on 2013/03/12 18:27:02

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 25 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 21  22  23  24  25
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page