Printer friendly
Page: 
of 25

Author Thread  
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  18:36:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:

I doubt that Sy will be making any new hardcore in the foreseeable future, apparently he still hasn't made any moves to prove his innocence so it's all left hanging in the balance for him.

Dude, leave it. It's up to Twatstorm to prove he's guilty. I presume this is also the same reason why we haven't seen much from Squad-E too.

Leave what!? Was simply stating a fact, it wasn't my opinion. Hixxy was speaking about it on twitter recently and this is what he said. So I don't expect him to be releasing any tunes for the foreseeable future, nor do I expect to be seeing him at any raves like htid or hh.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  18:37:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
a load is an overstatement. He basicly just made more tracks re-appear, not completly new digital ones.

Yeah, that's why I said back catalogue you penis.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  19:09:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  19:14:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  19:14:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
a load is an overstatement. He basicly just made more tracks re-appear, not completly new digital ones.

Yeah, that's why I said back catalogue you penis.

and that's why i replied. Some or most has already been uplaoded before

Well scratch my balls and call me a ****, it does seem like it where all new digitals

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2013/03/12 19:50:31
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  20:00:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
Load. Penis. Scratch my balls. Lol.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  20:06:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Jacket, this is what I'm referring to:

"Just a reminder to you guys:

More Evolution releases have been added to your favourite stores! Evolution 73, 75, 76, 81, 83, 84, 85. Evolve 2, 10. Plus 1, Plus 34."

What ones are you talking about?

Chris Core

United Kingdom
105 posts
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  23:29:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris Core's homepage  Reply with quote
I used to love the hardcore till I die cd series, on which squad-e mixed...shame that series was axed...i always get confused...is hixxy's htid label related to the hardcore till i die albums owned by clubland?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/03/12 :  23:59:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Jacket, this is what I'm referring to:

"Just a reminder to you guys:

More Evolution releases have been added to your favourite stores! Evolution 73, 75, 76, 81, 83, 84, 85. Evolve 2, 10. Plus 1, Plus 34."

What ones are you talking about?

The reason I said what I said is because I'm retty sure PLUs001 has already been released digitally once before (on TID or Juno, I dont count the evolution mp3 store).

Matt: What ARE you thinking about... or with :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2013/03/13 00:00:54
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/03/13 :  03:44:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

that reminds me. there is a bar that is actually called maclaren's pub in lloret de mar, which is the city where HTID In The Sun happens. I took a picture of it I'll see about posting it on here. Didn't go in there to drink though as the drinks were overpriced.

DJ-Hutchy

United Kingdom
355 posts
DJ-Hutchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/03/13 :  09:19:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Hutchy's homepage  Reply with quote
Losing Junkbox & Essential Platinum is a gutter BUT what a amazing idea & I have woken up everyday thinking how did Breeze manage to pull this together!! Its an amazing time for Hardcore/Rave/DrumBassCore whatever you wanna call this "Music!"

This can only benefit our scene in a massive way & give it a good kick up the ass & into the future!

Hixxy creating the Raver Baby Crew changed the scene in a massive way, no one thought it could happen again!!! Well my friends Breeze has just changed Hardcore again, Future World is exactly that, the future of our scene & this is just the beginning, never been excited about news in our scene before!!

2013 is looking awesome :)

BIG up Breeze :)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2013/03/13 :  10:05:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I like the idea of 'big' labels with a great line up of artists. What i don't like so much is the thought of smaller labels/artists getting even less of a look in than usual.

Fewer pointless labels = good
2 or 3 mega labels running everything = not so good

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/03/13 :  10:17:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Core:
I used to love the hardcore till I die cd series, on which squad-e mixed...shame that series was axed...i always get confused...is hixxy's htid label related to the hardcore till i die albums owned by clubland?

Na don't think so, hixxy is the brains behind hardcore till i die events and the htid label. The more recent htid albums were done by aatw, the same crowd who do the clubland albums. Hixxy must of sold aatw the rights to use the htid brand for the albums after react went down the tubes. Which is why you have HTID 1 & 2 that were brought out about 10 years ago then HTID 1,2 & 3 that were more recent

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2013/03/13 10:18:31
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/03/13 :  12:04:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Shame that HTID series stopped. Liked those. Good, solid cheese.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/03/13 :  12:30:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Shame that HTID series stopped. Liked those. Good, solid cheese.

Agreed, they should start them up again but maybe with new DJ's seeing as Re-Con has other things on the go and Squad-E is well...shite.
Must say I preferred the original HTID albums though, recently bought HTID 2 (from 2004) on amazon having lost my original copy. Both the Hixxy b2b Re-Con and Dougal b2b UFO cd's are amazing, not really a bad tune on either mix, which compared to some of the pish that's came out in recent years is amazing.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 25 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 21  22  23  24  25
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page