Just Another Label Digital backcat
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/04/04 :  02:12:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Oh, and I made Chwhynny reply last night and my snippety answers to her may have filtered through in the resultant post. Sorry 😘

CDJay

Thank's for your reply. I don't mind waiting for things for a long time. It's just when you give a date for something and it doesn't happen I get frustrated. Some people who have lives families and jobs might not care too much but to me this is the only good thing I have in my life and it's frustrating to be let down. I would prefer it if you said JAL batch 3 coming 20th of June or something like that. That way you give yourselves plenty of time to sort stuff and put less pressure on yourselves and have a lesser chance of letting people down. I also don't mind long pre order time's you could say the next CD's are coming out in August and again that gives you plenty of time to get things ready and deal with any issues that arise, and I don't mine that. I have brought 99% of what you have had in your store since This Is Powerstomp and I will continue to support you as I have done and when ever I can afford it. The quality of what you do is always excellent and I have never been disappointed in any of your products. They are always worth the wait. I just wish you could sort timing out. I want you to succeed as a company and keep bringing us the music. I apologise if my responses this morning were snippety in return. My only defence is that I have had a very isolated life and don't really talk to people very often. Thank you for all that you do and please don't work yourselves too hard.

Fair play

This, let's talk about support. As an expectative, If I live at UK, I'll go to their houses and I'll ask for every copy for every release. And really, could be great even with the current music library that I own at this moment.

Sadly, the true is... simple, I'm a Chilean, I love Happy Hardcore music so much (and seriously, it gave many reasons, but MANY reasons to keep living due to depress and negative thoughts) and I do the possible to get some titles, titles that I enjoyed from the start to end (and featured on some mixes back in few years ago).

Some people from HU knows me, because I ask many times about the shipping status at Facebook, and now about reserve stuff like LTR stuff back in one year ago. And now with the birthday package that were back to UK. (**** POSTMAN!).

You guys (yeah, I'm talking to you, CDJay and Chwhynny), are pretty great people, even the artist involved to the HU Scene. Really are the heroes without a cape, even when they announces project like this and a brand new project to get the people to the nuts.

As always said, take your time, don't get a rush :D, we know that they are busy making the people doing crazy stuff like as detailed artwork and a detailed melody.

In other news, no plan to get the JAL catalog, even in this time. If i could, i can get it some Dancemania SPEED related flavour... seriously, are my guilty pleasure xD

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2019/04/04 :  16:46:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Darwin has to do the remastering, but ended up having to prep the anthologies and prepare for an embassy visit (today) which knocked it back a bit. We're horrendously overworked, and understaffed, doing this album has literally broken me.

We'll get it up asap, and will continue to update/add to/fix in perpetuity. Projects like this are a spectacularly difficult undertaking. The mere idea of starting Stompin Choonz makes me eye any and all potentially lethal things I can hurl myself at/off 😂

CDJay

Stompin Choonz will make me cry with joy. Your pain will be outweighed by the immense love it will bring many.

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/04/05 :  10:35:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
call me entitled, but it's tiring to be promised dates that keeps getting pushed forward...

I expect that shit from your Government, not the people :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Chwhynny

United Kingdom
371 posts
Chwhynny is verified hardcore artist Chwhynny has attended 1 event
Posted - 2019/04/05 :  14:35:56  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Chwhynny's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
call me entitled, but it's tiring to be promised dates that keeps getting pushed forward...

I expect that shit from your Government, not the people :P

Most of Batch 3 was up for midnight, but doesn't seem to be visible. We're fixing that, everything else plus other stuff will be up when Darwin is back from Toronto.

For clips and information about my releases visit:

http://www.chwhynny.com

Chwhynny

United Kingdom
371 posts
Posted - 2019/04/05 :  16:49:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Chwhynny's homepage  Reply with quote
Batch 3 part 1 should be live now, the rest will be available once Fracus and Darwin are back from Toronto, mid next week. Please let me know if there are any issues.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/04/05 :  16:52:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chwhynny:
Batch 3 part 1 should be live now, the rest will be available once Fracus and Darwin are back from Toronto, mid next week. Please let me know if there are any issues.

All working here.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2019/04/05 :  21:09:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Awesome, thanks!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/06 :  06:31:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
no problems so far

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/10 :  10:06:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Just a quick reminded on what's been released:
Bundle 1, 2 and 3.1
quote:

Details:
---------- Label ----------
Cat# track# Artist - Title (Album) Filename

---------- Boombastic Plastic ----------
BP002 a1 Citadel Of Kaos - Ronnie's Revenge (Citadel Of Kaos - Part II) Citadel Of Kaos - Ronnie's Revenge

---------- Clued ----------
CLUED002CD 02 Triple J - Follow The Sun (90 In The Shade Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (90 In The Shade Mix)
CLUED002CD 03 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Burnt 'N' Peelin' Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Burnt 'N' Peelin' Mix)
CLUED002CD 01 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Radio Edit) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Radio Edit)
CLUED002CD 04 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Theft Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Theft Mix)
CLUEDA003 a1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Fury's Vengeance) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Fury's Vengeance)
CLUEDA003 b1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Justin Time Remix) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Justin Time Remix)
CLUEDC003aa a1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix)

---------- Jumpin' & Pumpin' ----------
TOT022 c3 Love Nation - Slave To The Rave (Austin Reynolds Remix) (Happy Hardcore 2) Love Nation - Slave To The Rave (Austin Reynolds Remix)

---------- Just Another Bootleg ----------
JAB003 a1 Amen! UK - Passion (Triple J Remix) (Passion (Triple J Remix)) Amen UK - Passion (Triple J Remix)

---------- Just Another Label ----------
N/A Cube::Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (DV8 Remix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Cube Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (DV8 Remix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Original Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Original Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (PA Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (PA Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Commercial WIP) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Commercial WIP)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Freedom Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Freedom Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Strange World (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Strange World
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Demo Version) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Demo Version)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Dancemania Version) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Dancemania Version)
N/A Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow 2009 (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow 2009
N/A Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Remix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Remix)
N/A Darwin feat Poison Rain - Utopia (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat Poison Rain - Utopia
JAL002 a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Original mix) (Above The Clouds / Symphony In September) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Original mix)
JAL002 b1 Sunshine Productions - Symphony In September (Above The Clouds / Symphony In September) Sunshine Productions - Symphony In September
JAL002R a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Vibes & Wishdokta remix) (Above The Clouds (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Vibes & Wishdokta remix)
JAL003 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Original mix) (Funky Sensation) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Original mix)
JAL004 a1 Sunshine Productions - I?ll Be There (I'll Be There / Lonely ) Sunshine Productions - I?ll Be There
JAL004 b1 Sunshine Productions - Lonely (Sample The Fxxx Out Of The Piano mix) (I'll Be There / Lonely ) Sunshine Productions - Lonely (Sample The Fxxx Out Of The Piano mix)
JAL005 b1 Just Another Artist - Lust (Rhythm / Lust) Just Another Artist - Lust
JAL005 a1 Just Another Artist - Rhythm (Original Mix) (Rhythm / Lust) Just Another Artist - Rhythm (Original Mix)
JAL006 b1 Love Nation - Love (Original mix) (Positive / Love) Love Nation - Love (Original mix)
JAL006 a1 Love Nation - Positive (Original mix) (Positive / Love) Love Nation - Positive (Original mix)
JAL007 b1 Just Another Artist - Full Circle (Good Love / Full Circle) Just Another Artist - Full Circle
JAL007 a1 Just Another Artist - Good Love (Good Love / Full Circle) Just Another Artist - Good Love
JAL008 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Red 5 (Red 5) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Red 5
JAL009 b1 Justin Time - Movin? (Sweet In Pocket / Movin') Justin Time - Movin?
JAL009 a1 Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original mix) (Sweet In Pocket / Movin') Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original mix)
JAL010 a1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Original mix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods) Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Original mix)
JAL010 b1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Original mix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods) Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Original mix)
JAL010R a1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Vibes & Wishdokta remix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods (remixes)) Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Vibes & Wishdokta remix)
JAL010R b1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Ramos & Sunset Regime remix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods (remixes)) Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Ramos & Sunset Regime remix)
JAL011 b1 Sunshine Productions - Take Me To The Top (Billy Bunter & JDS remix) (Take Me To The Top (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Take Me To The Top (Billy Bunter & JDS remix)
JAL012 b1 Love Nation - Musical Foundations (Austin Reynolds remix) (Sweet in Pocket / Musical Foundation remixes) Love Nation - Musical Foundations (Austin Reynolds remix)
JAL012 a1 Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix) (Sweet in Pocket / Musical Foundation remixes) Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix)
JAL013 a1 Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Original mix) (New Sensation / The Way I Feel) Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Original mix)
JAL013 b1 Billy Bunter - The Way I Feel (New Sensation / The Way I Feel) Billy Bunter - The Way I Feel
JAL014 b1 Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control (Original mix) (Help Me / Lose Control) Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control
JAL014 a1 Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (Original mix) (Help Me / Lose Control) Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (Original mix)
JAL015 a1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Billy Bunter & JDS remix) (Funky Sensation (remix) / Get Higher ) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Billy Bunter & JDS remix)
JAL015 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Get Higher (Funky Sensation (remix) / Get Higher ) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Get Higher
JAL016 b1 Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Original mix) (Show Me Love / Paradise Lost) Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Original mix)
JAL016 a1 Citadel Of Kaos feat Dave Jay - Show Me Love (Original Mix) (Show Me Love / Paradise Lost) Citadel Of Kaos feat Dave Jay - Show Me Love (Original Mix)
JAL017 a1 DJ Slam - Influence (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Influence
JAL017 b2 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Justin Time & Love Nation mix) (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Justin Time & Love Nation mix)
JAL017 b1 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Original mix) (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Original mix)
JAL018 a1 Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Brisk remix) (New Sensation / Music Is Ecstacy (remixes)) Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Brisk remix)
JAL018 b1 Love Nation & Justin Time - Music Is Ecstacy (Sky High mix) (New Sensation / Music Is Ecstacy (remixes)) Love Nation & Justin Time - Music Is Ecstacy (Sky High mix)
JAL019 a1 Citadel Of Kaos ft Dave Jay - Show Me Love (DJ Ham remix) (Show Me Love / Help Me (remixes)) Citadel Of Kaos ft Dave Jay - Show Me Love (DJ Ham remix)
JAL019 b1 Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (DJ Demo?s Rollers mix) (Show Me Love / Help Me (remixes)) Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (DJ Demo?s Rollers mix)
JAL020 b1 Highlife - Classical Adventure (Is This Happiness? / Classical Adventure) Highlife - Classical Adventure
JAL020 a1 Highlife ft Jenka - Is This Happiness? (Is This Happiness? / Classical Adventure) Highlife ft Jenka - Is This Happiness
JAL021 a1 DNA - Reality (Justin Time remix) (Reality (remix) / Hornz) DNA - Reality (Justin Time remix)
JAL021 b1 DNA & Dougal feat Jenka - Hornz (DNA Original Mix) (Reality (remix) / Hornz) DNA & Dougal feat Jenka - Hornz (DNA Original Mix)
JAL022 a2 Justin Time - Better & Better (7' Oops 18CM Mix by Justin Time & Love Nation) (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time - Better & Better (7' Oops 18CM Mix by Justin Time & Love Nation)
JAL022 a1 Justin Time - Better & Better (Original mix) (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time - Better & Better (Original mix)
JAL022 b1 Justin Time ft Jenka - The No. 1 (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time ft Jenka - The No. 1
JAL023 a1 Highlife ft Jenka - Good Times (Good Times / Your Dreams) Highlife ft Jenka - Good Times
JAL023 b1 Highlife ft Jenka - Your Dreams (Good Times / Your Dreams) Highlife ft Jenka - Your Dreams
JAL024 a1 DJ Slam - Revelation (Revelation) DJ Slam - Revelation
JAL025 a1 Donna - I Believed (Original mix) (I Believed) Donna - I Believed (Original mix)
JAL026 b1 Billy Bunter & D-Zyne ft Gem - My Dance (GBT 1 Step Beyond The Future mix) (My Dance (remix)) Billy Bunter & D-Zyne ft Gem - My Dance (GBT 1 Step Beyond The Future mix)
JAL027 b1 Citadel Of Kaos - Lost In Space (Paradise Lost (remix) / Lost In Space) Citadel Of Kaos - Lost In Space
JAL027 a1 Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Justin Time remix) (Paradise Lost (remix) / Lost In Space) Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Justin Time remix)
JAL028 a1 Donna - I Believed (DJ Ham remix) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - I Believed (DJ Ham remix)
JAL028 a2 Donna - I Believed (Dub) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - I Believed (Dub)
JAL028 b1 Donna - Taste The Poison (Original mix) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - Taste The Poison (Original mix)
JAL029 b1 Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control 2000 (Lose Control 2000) Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control 2000
JAL031 b1 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (DJ Slam, Ramos & UFO remix) (Misunderstanding (remix)) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (DJ Slam, Ramos & UFO remix)
JAL032 a1 Donna - Stay Now (Helix remix) (Stay Now) Donna - Stay Now (Helix remix)
JAL032 b1 Donna - Stay Now (Original Jump Up mix) (Stay Now) Donna - Stay Now (Original Jump Up mix)
JAL033 a1 Love Nation - Positive (Ad Man remix) (Positive (remix)) Love Nation - Positive (Ad Man remix)
JAL034 a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Ham remix) (Above The Clouds (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Ham remix)
JAL035 b1 Triple J - Have It All (Future mix) (Have It All) Triple J - Have It All (Future mix)
JAL035 a1 Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic mix) (Have It All) Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic mix)
JAL037 b1 Deep Wave - Power (Ad Man remix) (Power) Deep Wave - Power (Ad Man remix)
JAL037 a1 Deep Wave - Power (Triple J remix) (Power) Deep Wave - Power (Triple J remix)
JAL038 a1 Seducer - Emotions (Helix mix) (Emotions) Seducer - Emotions (Helix mix)
JAL038 b1 Seducer - Emotions (X Rated mix) (Emotions) Seducer - Emotions (X Rated mix)
JAL039 a1 Triple J - Wonderful World (Global mix) (Wonderful World) Triple J - Wonderful World (Global mix)
JAL039 b1 Triple J - Wonderful World (Original mix) (Wonderful World) Triple J - Wonderful World (Original mix)
JAL040 b1 DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Justin Time remix) (High In The Sun) DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Justin Time remix)
JAL040 a1 DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Original mix) (High In The Sun) DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Original mix)
JAL041 b1 Becks - Dynamite (The remix) (Dynamite (The Remix)) Becks - Dynamite (The remix)
JAL042 b1 Triple J - 7th Heaven (Alternative mix) (7th Heaven) Triple J - 7th Heaven
JAL043 a1 Q-Project - Champion Sound (Darwin remix) (Champion Sound (Hardcore remix)) Q-Project - Champion Sound (Darwin remix)
JAL044 b1 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Gammer Remix) (Take A Ride) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Gammer Remix)
JAL044 a1 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Original Mix) (Take A Ride) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Original Mix)
JAL045 a1 Blox & Love Nation - Ting Woy (Ting Woy / Epidemic) Blox & Love Nation - Ting Woy
JAL045 b1 Blox - Epidemic (Ting Woy / Epidemic) Blox - Epidemic
JAL046 a1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (DJ Ham's 2006 Update) (Here I Am (Ham's Remix)) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (DJ Ham?s 2006 Update)
JAL047 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Vitality (Vitality) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Vitality
JAL049 Optimistic - Beautiful (Beautiful) Optimistic - Beautiful
JAL050 Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Original Mix) (Magical Rainbow (Original Mix)) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Original Mix)
JAL052 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Spiritual High (Spiritual High) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Spiritual High
JAL053 Love Nation feat Poison Rain - Beautiful Day (Beautiful Day) Love Nation feat Poison Rain - Beautiful Day
JAL057 Cube::Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (Show Me A Sign) Cube Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign
JAL058 Darwin feat Jennifer Bolton - Set Yourself Free (Set Yourself Free) Darwin feat Jennifer Bolton - Set Yourself Free
JAL059 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Stingray (Stingray) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Stingray
JAL060 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Something Pure (Something Pure) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Something Pure
JAL061 Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Original Mix) (Pulse Attack (Original Mix)) Cube Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Original Mix)
JAL062 Darwin feat. Wendy - Breathe In Me (Breathe In Me) Darwin feat. Wendy - Breathe In Me
JAL064 Darwin feat. Justin - SOS (Save Our Souls) (SOS (Save Our Souls)) Darwin feat. Justin - Save Our Souls
JAL066 Darwin - Adagio (Adiago) Darwin - Adagio
JAL067 Darwin - All Aboard (All Aboard) Darwin - All Aboard
JAL070 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Cube::Hard Remix) (The Light (Cube::Hard Remix)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Cube Hard Remix)
JAL071 Twist & Helix feat. Dave Jay - Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix) (Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix)) Twist & Helix feat. Dave Jay - Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix)
JAL073 Darwin - Hard Tonic (Hard Tonic) Darwin - Hard Tonic
JAL075 Darwin feat. Justin - Sunset Blue (Sunset Blue) Darwin feat. Justin - Sunset Blue
JAL079 Darwin feat Pearl Blue - Don't Be Lonely (Don't Be Lonely) Darwin feat Pearl Blue - Don't Be Lonely
JAL080 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Colour Blind (Colour Blind) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Colour Blind
JAL081 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Summer Breeze (Summer Breeze) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Summer Breeze
JAL083 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Original Mix) (My Oxygen (Original Mix)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Original Mix)
JAL084 Darwin feat. Chloe - Hear Me (Hear Me) Darwin feat. Chloe - Hear Me
JAL085 Optimistic - Reunited (Reunited) Optimistic - Reunited
JAL087 Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix) (Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix)) Cube Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix)
JAL088 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Why (U R My Sunshine) (Why (U R My Sunshine)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Why (U R My Sunshine)
JAL089 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Climbatize (Climbatize) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Climbatize

---------- Just Another Label Premium ----------
JALPR001 b1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill (The Big Spill) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill
JALPR003 b1 Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Original Mix) (See The Light / Back To The Top) Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Original Mix)
JALPR003 a1 Brisk & Trixxy feat Lenny - See The Light (See The Light / Back To The Top) Brisk & Trixxy feat Lenny - See The Light
JALPR004 a1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (Brisk's Break Beat Mix) (Here I Am (Brisk's Remix)) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (Brisk Break Beat Mix)
JALPR007 b1 Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Remix) (Back To The Top Remix) Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Remix)

---------- Stage One ----------
CDJ4U001 10 Justin Time - Do It Nice (Just 4 U Mix) (Hardcore Happiness) Justin Time - Do It Nice (Just 4 U Mix)
CDJ4U001 11 Love Nation - Love (Austin Reynolds' Just 4 U Mix) (Hardcore Happiness) Love Nation - Love (Austin Reynolds Remix)
WOWLP002 a1 Donna Blakely - Happy (Triple J Remix) (WOW What a Rush!! (2)) Donna Blakely - Happy (Triple J Remix)

Edited by - Samination on 2019/04/10 10:55:32
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/04/10 :  12:42:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Just a quick reminded on what's been released:
Bundle 1, 2 and 3.1
quote:

Details:
---------- Label ----------
Cat# track# Artist - Title (Album) Filename

---------- Boombastic Plastic ----------
BP002 a1 Citadel Of Kaos - Ronnie's Revenge (Citadel Of Kaos - Part II) Citadel Of Kaos - Ronnie's Revenge

---------- Clued ----------
CLUED002CD 02 Triple J - Follow The Sun (90 In The Shade Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (90 In The Shade Mix)
CLUED002CD 03 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Burnt 'N' Peelin' Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Burnt 'N' Peelin' Mix)
CLUED002CD 01 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Radio Edit) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Radio Edit)
CLUED002CD 04 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Theft Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Theft Mix)
CLUEDA003 a1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Fury's Vengeance) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Fury's Vengeance)
CLUEDA003 b1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Justin Time Remix) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Justin Time Remix)
CLUEDC003aa a1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix)

---------- Jumpin' & Pumpin' ----------
TOT022 c3 Love Nation - Slave To The Rave (Austin Reynolds Remix) (Happy Hardcore 2) Love Nation - Slave To The Rave (Austin Reynolds Remix)

---------- Just Another Bootleg ----------
JAB003 a1 Amen! UK - Passion (Triple J Remix) (Passion (Triple J Remix)) Amen UK - Passion (Triple J Remix)

---------- Just Another Label ----------
N/A Cube::Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (DV8 Remix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Cube Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (DV8 Remix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Original Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Original Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (PA Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (PA Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Commercial WIP) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Commercial WIP)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Freedom Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Freedom Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Strange World (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Strange World
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Demo Version) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Demo Version)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Dancemania Version) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Dancemania Version)
N/A Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow 2009 (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow 2009
N/A Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Remix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Remix)
N/A Darwin feat Poison Rain - Utopia (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat Poison Rain - Utopia
JAL002 a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Original mix) (Above The Clouds / Symphony In September) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Original mix)
JAL002 b1 Sunshine Productions - Symphony In September (Above The Clouds / Symphony In September) Sunshine Productions - Symphony In September
JAL002R a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Vibes & Wishdokta remix) (Above The Clouds (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Vibes & Wishdokta remix)
JAL003 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Original mix) (Funky Sensation) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Original mix)
JAL004 a1 Sunshine Productions - I?ll Be There (I'll Be There / Lonely ) Sunshine Productions - I?ll Be There
JAL004 b1 Sunshine Productions - Lonely (Sample The Fxxx Out Of The Piano mix) (I'll Be There / Lonely ) Sunshine Productions - Lonely (Sample The Fxxx Out Of The Piano mix)
JAL005 b1 Just Another Artist - Lust (Rhythm / Lust) Just Another Artist - Lust
JAL005 a1 Just Another Artist - Rhythm (Original Mix) (Rhythm / Lust) Just Another Artist - Rhythm (Original Mix)
JAL006 b1 Love Nation - Love (Original mix) (Positive / Love) Love Nation - Love (Original mix)
JAL006 a1 Love Nation - Positive (Original mix) (Positive / Love) Love Nation - Positive (Original mix)
JAL007 b1 Just Another Artist - Full Circle (Good Love / Full Circle) Just Another Artist - Full Circle
JAL007 a1 Just Another Artist - Good Love (Good Love / Full Circle) Just Another Artist - Good Love
JAL008 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Red 5 (Red 5) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Red 5
JAL009 b1 Justin Time - Movin? (Sweet In Pocket / Movin') Justin Time - Movin?
JAL009 a1 Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original mix) (Sweet In Pocket / Movin') Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original mix)
JAL010 a1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Original mix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods) Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Original mix)
JAL010 b1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Original mix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods) Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Original mix)
JAL010R a1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Vibes & Wishdokta remix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods (remixes)) Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Vibes & Wishdokta remix)
JAL010R b1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Ramos & Sunset Regime remix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods (remixes)) Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Ramos & Sunset Regime remix)
JAL011 b1 Sunshine Productions - Take Me To The Top (Billy Bunter & JDS remix) (Take Me To The Top (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Take Me To The Top (Billy Bunter & JDS remix)
JAL012 b1 Love Nation - Musical Foundations (Austin Reynolds remix) (Sweet in Pocket / Musical Foundation remixes) Love Nation - Musical Foundations (Austin Reynolds remix)
JAL012 a1 Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix) (Sweet in Pocket / Musical Foundation remixes) Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix)
JAL013 a1 Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Original mix) (New Sensation / The Way I Feel) Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Original mix)
JAL013 b1 Billy Bunter - The Way I Feel (New Sensation / The Way I Feel) Billy Bunter - The Way I Feel
JAL014 b1 Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control (Original mix) (Help Me / Lose Control) Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control
JAL014 a1 Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (Original mix) (Help Me / Lose Control) Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (Original mix)
JAL015 a1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Billy Bunter & JDS remix) (Funky Sensation (remix) / Get Higher ) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Billy Bunter & JDS remix)
JAL015 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Get Higher (Funky Sensation (remix) / Get Higher ) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Get Higher
JAL016 b1 Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Original mix) (Show Me Love / Paradise Lost) Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Original mix)
JAL016 a1 Citadel Of Kaos feat Dave Jay - Show Me Love (Original Mix) (Show Me Love / Paradise Lost) Citadel Of Kaos feat Dave Jay - Show Me Love (Original Mix)
JAL017 a1 DJ Slam - Influence (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Influence
JAL017 b2 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Justin Time & Love Nation mix) (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Justin Time & Love Nation mix)
JAL017 b1 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Original mix) (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Original mix)
JAL018 a1 Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Brisk remix) (New Sensation / Music Is Ecstacy (remixes)) Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Brisk remix)
JAL018 b1 Love Nation & Justin Time - Music Is Ecstacy (Sky High mix) (New Sensation / Music Is Ecstacy (remixes)) Love Nation & Justin Time - Music Is Ecstacy (Sky High mix)
JAL019 a1 Citadel Of Kaos ft Dave Jay - Show Me Love (DJ Ham remix) (Show Me Love / Help Me (remixes)) Citadel Of Kaos ft Dave Jay - Show Me Love (DJ Ham remix)
JAL019 b1 Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (DJ Demo?s Rollers mix) (Show Me Love / Help Me (remixes)) Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (DJ Demo?s Rollers mix)
JAL020 b1 Highlife - Classical Adventure (Is This Happiness? / Classical Adventure) Highlife - Classical Adventure
JAL020 a1 Highlife ft Jenka - Is This Happiness? (Is This Happiness? / Classical Adventure) Highlife ft Jenka - Is This Happiness
JAL021 a1 DNA - Reality (Justin Time remix) (Reality (remix) / Hornz) DNA - Reality (Justin Time remix)
JAL021 b1 DNA & Dougal feat Jenka - Hornz (DNA Original Mix) (Reality (remix) / Hornz) DNA & Dougal feat Jenka - Hornz (DNA Original Mix)
JAL022 a2 Justin Time - Better & Better (7' Oops 18CM Mix by Justin Time & Love Nation) (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time - Better & Better (7' Oops 18CM Mix by Justin Time & Love Nation)
JAL022 a1 Justin Time - Better & Better (Original mix) (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time - Better & Better (Original mix)
JAL022 b1 Justin Time ft Jenka - The No. 1 (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time ft Jenka - The No. 1
JAL023 a1 Highlife ft Jenka - Good Times (Good Times / Your Dreams) Highlife ft Jenka - Good Times
JAL023 b1 Highlife ft Jenka - Your Dreams (Good Times / Your Dreams) Highlife ft Jenka - Your Dreams
JAL024 a1 DJ Slam - Revelation (Revelation) DJ Slam - Revelation
JAL025 a1 Donna - I Believed (Original mix) (I Believed) Donna - I Believed (Original mix)
JAL026 b1 Billy Bunter & D-Zyne ft Gem - My Dance (GBT 1 Step Beyond The Future mix) (My Dance (remix)) Billy Bunter & D-Zyne ft Gem - My Dance (GBT 1 Step Beyond The Future mix)
JAL027 b1 Citadel Of Kaos - Lost In Space (Paradise Lost (remix) / Lost In Space) Citadel Of Kaos - Lost In Space
JAL027 a1 Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Justin Time remix) (Paradise Lost (remix) / Lost In Space) Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Justin Time remix)
JAL028 a1 Donna - I Believed (DJ Ham remix) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - I Believed (DJ Ham remix)
JAL028 a2 Donna - I Believed (Dub) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - I Believed (Dub)
JAL028 b1 Donna - Taste The Poison (Original mix) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - Taste The Poison (Original mix)
JAL029 b1 Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control 2000 (Lose Control 2000) Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control 2000
JAL031 b1 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (DJ Slam, Ramos & UFO remix) (Misunderstanding (remix)) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (DJ Slam, Ramos & UFO remix)
JAL032 a1 Donna - Stay Now (Helix remix) (Stay Now) Donna - Stay Now (Helix remix)
JAL032 b1 Donna - Stay Now (Original Jump Up mix) (Stay Now) Donna - Stay Now (Original Jump Up mix)
JAL033 a1 Love Nation - Positive (Ad Man remix) (Positive (remix)) Love Nation - Positive (Ad Man remix)
JAL034 a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Ham remix) (Above The Clouds (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Ham remix)
JAL035 b1 Triple J - Have It All (Future mix) (Have It All) Triple J - Have It All (Future mix)
JAL035 a1 Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic mix) (Have It All) Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic mix)
JAL037 b1 Deep Wave - Power (Ad Man remix) (Power) Deep Wave - Power (Ad Man remix)
JAL037 a1 Deep Wave - Power (Triple J remix) (Power) Deep Wave - Power (Triple J remix)
JAL038 a1 Seducer - Emotions (Helix mix) (Emotions) Seducer - Emotions (Helix mix)
JAL038 b1 Seducer - Emotions (X Rated mix) (Emotions) Seducer - Emotions (X Rated mix)
JAL039 a1 Triple J - Wonderful World (Global mix) (Wonderful World) Triple J - Wonderful World (Global mix)
JAL039 b1 Triple J - Wonderful World (Original mix) (Wonderful World) Triple J - Wonderful World (Original mix)
JAL040 b1 DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Justin Time remix) (High In The Sun) DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Justin Time remix)
JAL040 a1 DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Original mix) (High In The Sun) DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Original mix)
JAL041 b1 Becks - Dynamite (The remix) (Dynamite (The Remix)) Becks - Dynamite (The remix)
JAL042 b1 Triple J - 7th Heaven (Alternative mix) (7th Heaven) Triple J - 7th Heaven
JAL043 a1 Q-Project - Champion Sound (Darwin remix) (Champion Sound (Hardcore remix)) Q-Project - Champion Sound (Darwin remix)
JAL044 b1 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Gammer Remix) (Take A Ride) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Gammer Remix)
JAL044 a1 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Original Mix) (Take A Ride) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Original Mix)
JAL045 a1 Blox & Love Nation - Ting Woy (Ting Woy / Epidemic) Blox & Love Nation - Ting Woy
JAL045 b1 Blox - Epidemic (Ting Woy / Epidemic) Blox - Epidemic
JAL046 a1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (DJ Ham's 2006 Update) (Here I Am (Ham's Remix)) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (DJ Ham?s 2006 Update)
JAL047 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Vitality (Vitality) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Vitality
JAL049 Optimistic - Beautiful (Beautiful) Optimistic - Beautiful
JAL050 Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Original Mix) (Magical Rainbow (Original Mix)) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Original Mix)
JAL052 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Spiritual High (Spiritual High) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Spiritual High
JAL053 Love Nation feat Poison Rain - Beautiful Day (Beautiful Day) Love Nation feat Poison Rain - Beautiful Day
JAL057 Cube::Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (Show Me A Sign) Cube Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign
JAL058 Darwin feat Jennifer Bolton - Set Yourself Free (Set Yourself Free) Darwin feat Jennifer Bolton - Set Yourself Free
JAL059 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Stingray (Stingray) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Stingray
JAL060 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Something Pure (Something Pure) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Something Pure
JAL061 Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Original Mix) (Pulse Attack (Original Mix)) Cube Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Original Mix)
JAL062 Darwin feat. Wendy - Breathe In Me (Breathe In Me) Darwin feat. Wendy - Breathe In Me
JAL064 Darwin feat. Justin - SOS (Save Our Souls) (SOS (Save Our Souls)) Darwin feat. Justin - Save Our Souls
JAL066 Darwin - Adagio (Adiago) Darwin - Adagio
JAL067 Darwin - All Aboard (All Aboard) Darwin - All Aboard
JAL070 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Cube::Hard Remix) (The Light (Cube::Hard Remix)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Cube Hard Remix)
JAL071 Twist & Helix feat. Dave Jay - Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix) (Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix)) Twist & Helix feat. Dave Jay - Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix)
JAL073 Darwin - Hard Tonic (Hard Tonic) Darwin - Hard Tonic
JAL075 Darwin feat. Justin - Sunset Blue (Sunset Blue) Darwin feat. Justin - Sunset Blue
JAL079 Darwin feat Pearl Blue - Don't Be Lonely (Don't Be Lonely) Darwin feat Pearl Blue - Don't Be Lonely
JAL080 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Colour Blind (Colour Blind) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Colour Blind
JAL081 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Summer Breeze (Summer Breeze) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Summer Breeze
JAL083 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Original Mix) (My Oxygen (Original Mix)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Original Mix)
JAL084 Darwin feat. Chloe - Hear Me (Hear Me) Darwin feat. Chloe - Hear Me
JAL085 Optimistic - Reunited (Reunited) Optimistic - Reunited
JAL087 Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix) (Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix)) Cube Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix)
JAL088 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Why (U R My Sunshine) (Why (U R My Sunshine)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Why (U R My Sunshine)
JAL089 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Climbatize (Climbatize) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Climbatize

---------- Just Another Label Premium ----------
JALPR001 b1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill (The Big Spill) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill
JALPR003 b1 Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Original Mix) (See The Light / Back To The Top) Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Original Mix)
JALPR003 a1 Brisk & Trixxy feat Lenny - See The Light (See The Light / Back To The Top) Brisk & Trixxy feat Lenny - See The Light
JALPR004 a1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (Brisk's Break Beat Mix) (Here I Am (Brisk's Remix)) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (Brisk Break Beat Mix)
JALPR007 b1 Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Remix) (Back To The Top Remix) Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Remix)

---------- Stage One ----------
CDJ4U001 10 Justin Time - Do It Nice (Just 4 U Mix) (Hardcore Happiness) Justin Time - Do It Nice (Just 4 U Mix)
CDJ4U001 11 Love Nation - Love (Austin Reynolds' Just 4 U Mix) (Hardcore Happiness) Love Nation - Love (Austin Reynolds Remix)
WOWLP002 a1 Donna Blakely - Happy (Triple J Remix) (WOW What a Rush!! (2)) Donna Blakely - Happy (Triple J Remix)

Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original Mix)
&
Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix) Are the same track. The track was incorrectly labelled in the first Bundle as the original mix and was added in to the third with the correct name. Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix)

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/10 :  14:34:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I remember someone saying that earlier, but forgot to check.

Yepp, DJGouda mentioned it earlier. I can't confirm I Believed though.
- Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original Mix) is actually the DJ Force & The Evolution remix
- Love Nation - Love (Original Mix) is actually the Austin Reynolds / Just 4 U remix
- Donna - I Believed (Original Mix) is also an edited version

I've put the 2 first tracks in a temporary folder until we've gotten all the bundles

Edited by - Samination on 2019/04/10 15:08:01
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2019/04/10 :  15:52:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
I bought this ages ago but haven't downloaded anything yet due to the likelihood of additions and issues. Glad I've waited.

Chwhynny

United Kingdom
371 posts
Posted - 2019/04/16 :  16:45:41  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Chwhynny's homepage  Reply with quote
Right, we've finally got the entire JAL, JAL Premium, and Clued back catalogues. We're aiming to have it all uploaded and live tomorrow!

Chwhynny @ Hardcore Underground

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/17 :  02:11:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Right, we've finally got the entire JAL, JAL Premium, and Clued back catalogues. We're aiming to have it all uploaded and live tomorrow!

Looking forward to it. There's still one or two tracks with errors in the Vinylgroover set, would be nice to know if those have any shot at being fixed or not.

Chwhynny

United Kingdom
371 posts
Posted - 2019/04/17 :  02:22:00  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Chwhynny's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Coolgamer:
quote:

Looking forward to it. There's still one or two tracks with errors in the Vinylgroover set, would be nice to know if those have any shot at being fixed or not.

We're on it!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page