Just Another Label Digital backcat
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
lone_raver

United Kingdom
54 posts
Posted - 2019/03/01 :  17:09:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Will it take a while to kick in just refreshed the page and it?s still not there?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
lone_raver

United Kingdom
54 posts
Posted - 2019/03/01 :  17:41:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
That?s it showing now. Away to get on the download. Thanks a million!!

9oh9

United Kingdom
119 posts
Posted - 2019/03/01 :  17:56:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 9oh9's homepage  Reply with quote
Damnit HU, my wallet hates you But massive props for again coming through with the goods. Look forward to the Stompin Choonz/XY2 stuff too!

9oh9

United Kingdom
119 posts
Posted - 2019/03/01 :  18:34:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 9oh9's homepage  Reply with quote
Just been having a flick through, loads of stuff I'd forgotten about, and quite a lot I've never heard!

Spotted one problem so far: Justin Time - Help Me and the Demo rollers remix of the same, are the same track (the original).

(incidentally seeing all these tracks lined up hammers home how bloody good Justin Time/Helix/Matt Carlton was as a producer).

9oh9

United Kingdom
119 posts
Posted - 2019/03/01 :  18:42:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 9oh9's homepage  Reply with quote
BTW, does anyone remember what the story was with Triple J - Seventh Heaven? I vaguely remember it being released in the early 00s. It sounds of that era anyway, but discogs says that Austin Reynolds produced it; did he just get given the remix parts? (Were any of Triple J even still doing hardcore at this point?) This older version sounds much more Triple J like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybz7i7t5Yms

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/03/01 :  19:33:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I succumed, yet again :(

Though of buying the RFU backcat also, but had to put money on HH4 instead :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/03/01 :  20:00:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
There's bound to be mistakes, I was pulling from four sources of information for days on end and eventually melted. I've learned, to great benefit to my battered cortex, useful types will identify so I can rectify 😅

CDJay

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/03/01 :  20:37:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
If anyone wanna use the same script I did for Vinylgroover, I got you covered: https://pastebin.com/KtH37MkM
Batch 1 was basicly just the main Just Another Label, if anyone wondered.

NOTE: One track has been renamed,
DJ Slam ? Misunderstanding (Justin Time & Love Nation Mix)
The ? (EN dash) has been changed to - (Hyphen).

The Demo rollers remix has been tagged as that for the moment.

----

A small glitch at 5:40 on Positive (ad man remix)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2019/03/01 20:54:28
9oh9

United Kingdom
119 posts
Posted - 2019/03/02 :  09:44:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 9oh9's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
There's bound to be mistakes, I was pulling from four sources of information for days on end and eventually melted. I've learned, to great benefit to my battered cortex, useful types will identify so I can rectify 😅

CDJay

No criticism intended dude! Just flagging it for future correction

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/03/02 :  20:16:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Never feel bad for helping. It's going to have to be a concerted group effort at this point 😉

DJGouda

Germany
76 posts
Posted - 2019/03/03 :  18:49:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJGouda's homepage  Reply with quote
Super happy to see another backcat being released. You guys are doing god's work.
Still got tons to check out but discovered tons of choons I haven't heard before already.

Also I noticed a few errors I thought I'd mention:
- Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original Mix) is actually the DJ Force & The Evolution remix
- Love Nation - Love (Original Mix) is actually the Austin Reynolds / Just 4 U remix
- little glitch at 0:42 in Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Ham Remix)
- Sunshine Productions - Lonely (Sample The Fxxx Out Of The Piano Mix) is cut by about 2 minutes
- Donna - I Believed (Original Mix) is also an edited version

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/03/03 :  19:30:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Good work, all over it!

CDJay

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/03/03 :  22:03:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
I've got over it. Ish. It's a stunning 90s catalog, and a chance to rescue Darwins ealy works which were released.... Haphazardly 😂

CDJay

Darwin's very first version of Take A Ride (which seems to be impossible to find in any form these days. It appears to have been replaces by a later version), for me, is still by far one of his best tunes!

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2019/03/03 22:04:22
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/03/03 :  22:05:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
I've got over it. Ish. It's a stunning 90s catalog, and a chance to rescue Darwins ealy works which were released.... Haphazardly 😂

CDJay

Darwin's very first version of Take A Ride (which seems to be impossible to find in any form these days. It appears to have been replaced by a later version), for me, is still by far one of his best tunes!

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/03/04 :  00:45:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I succumed, yet again :(

Though of buying the RFU backcat also, but had to put money on HH4 instead :P

RFU backcat?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page