Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
youngson

United Kingdom
106 posts
youngson has donated money to the site youngson has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/06/19 :  14:34:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit youngson's homepage  Reply with quote
I did reply, but I don't want to be drawn into bull**** politics that people don't understand.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/20 :  08:18:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
You keep calling him lefty, while you keep providing to his point that you don't post any proof yourself.

Proof of what ? Brexit ?

Yes I did, which he tried to dismiss about "tim tams" which was a joke by Boris, but we are starting to make trade deals outside of the EU, and soon we'll have a trade deal IN the EU, so that is better for a start.

Immigration has been changed and we will stop accepting everyone and his dog here in the UK, as one thing this virus has shown we are too populated and too over crowded here.

No more laws from the EU, thank GOD !!! Fishing rights are removed from EU boats, we just need to enforce that, because fish stocks are so bad now, we need to protect them.

I'm sure he'll come back with reasons why this is bad, but then would you expect anything more from someone on the opposite side ?

The left are a real problem now, all over the world, thankfully people are waking up to them. I never had political views up until about 4 years ago, when I copped a sh!t ton of abuse from the left for voting and supporting leaving the EU. Being screamed in my face that I am a racist just cos I voted leave. And now they have used BLM as a means for their own agenda. It's pathetic, and they are pathetic too. We need to remove the lefties in teaching positions and universities preaching to students, and get more balanced people in those positions. People who can keep their mouths shut about politics when doing their jobs.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/20 :  08:20:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by youngson:
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:

LOL says the brainwashed lefty idiotically quoting the left wing media without any proof.

That is hardly accurate if that is a graph showing how many negative stories are about political parties . How on earth are the tories getting positive press ????

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2020/06/20 :  08:40:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Because most of the biggest publications in the UK are run by Rubert Murddock maybe?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

youngson

United Kingdom
106 posts
youngson has donated money to the site youngson has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/06/20 :  10:28:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit youngson's homepage  Reply with quote
Samination is correct. If you can't take the Loughborough University as a valid source for information I can't reason with you.

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/06/20 :  15:13:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
Here in the US we grapple with this same disease of people blaming the government every time something happens and saying "everything would be ok if only the government had done more." We shut down travel from China while the WHO was saying it wasn't necessary, and we were called racist for it! There may be particular failings, such as not having sufficient stocks of medical supplies, but I don't buy the argument that government is so special that it could have stopped this from spreading. There's also more to it than shutting everything down and stealing people's income away every time a new disease appears.

I expect better arguments than hindsight and "look how many deaths there are now" for people to start assigning blame. China and WHO deserve the blame, especially with the WHO praising China months back even while they knew China was providing inaccurate information. What the hell were we giving them $400 million a year for?

As long as we're talking about experts, let's consider the open letter written in the US about the BLM protests. These medical experts said it was ok for people to go protest, even if it spreads the coronavirus, becuase this cause is just that important. But only if it's for BLM! You aren't allowed to go out for anything else or you're a selfish, racist while nationalist!

I personally don't think the virus cares about social agendas, political biases, lockdowns, or any of that stuff. It just wants to spread.

Edited by - Impulse_Response on 2020/06/20 15:13:54
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/20 :  16:58:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
Here in the US we grapple with this same disease of people blaming the government every time something happens and saying "everything would be ok if only the government had done more." We shut down travel from China while the WHO was saying it wasn't necessary, and we were called racist for it! There may be particular failings, such as not having sufficient stocks of medical supplies, but I don't buy the argument that government is so special that it could have stopped this from spreading. There's also more to it than shutting everything down and stealing people's income away every time a new disease appears.

I expect better arguments than hindsight and "look how many deaths there are now" for people to start assigning blame. China and WHO deserve the blame, especially with the WHO praising China months back even while they knew China was providing inaccurate information. What the hell were we giving them $400 million a year for?

As long as we're talking about experts, let's consider the open letter written in the US about the BLM protests. These medical experts said it was ok for people to go protest, even if it spreads the coronavirus, becuase this cause is just that important. But only if it's for BLM! You aren't allowed to go out for anything else or you're a selfish, racist while nationalist!

I personally don't think the virus cares about social agendas, political biases, lockdowns, or any of that stuff. It just wants to spread.

Hear ****ing hear. Good to see a reasonable post along these lines.

Far too many people just looking for blame which is understandable to a degree, weve been locked down for long enough now with some awful times ahead as we hopefully start to recover from the effects of coronavirus.

But its not helpful to just blame everything on the government in whatever country you are from. There are too many biased agendas which cloud peoples judgement and ability to look at the bigger picture.

To give another example, I am from Scotland and, while we are still part of the U.K, we have our own government who have the power to make decisions on the lockdown here in Scotland. I hear so many people, including some on this forum, saying we should have gone into lockdown earlier in the U.K. However, in Scotland, where the vast majority of left wing voters want independence, they are saying the same but blaming it on the U.K. government instead of their beloved First Minister and leader of the Scottish Nationalist Party, Nicola Sturgeon. So blinded by their hatred of the conservative government to acknowledge that Sturgeon agreed with the timing of the UK government lockdown, otherwise she would have done it earlier up here.

This is why I have to laugh at the likes of Arpz on this thread who tries to claim hed be making the same fuss if we had a labour government in charge and that its hard to imagine anyone else making such a mess of things. The truth of the matter is that this is just such a difficult problem to deal with and every single country has made mistakes. None more so than the Chinese and WHO as you mentioned, but hey, they didnt have anything to do with brexit so thats ok.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/20 :  19:34:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Samination is correct. If you can't take the Loughborough University as a valid source for information I can't reason with you.

Posting a bar chart with a Loughborough university badge on it doesnt mean its a valid source. Universities and students generally are notoriously left wing. Where is the evidence for these results? Who decided what is a negative story and what is a positive story for whatever party? What was their criteria for deciding this? What were the actual stories?

I call ********.

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2020/06/20 19:37:11
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2020/06/20 :  20:19:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Laugh away, I provided a fully sourced list of failings (that you probably didn't bother to look at)

It's not even with the benefit of hindsight, we knew about all of this stuff, regardless of WHO/China delays.

I'll drop the link again, just in case https://appeasement.org/

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/20 :  20:35:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Laugh away, I provided a fully sourced list of failings (that you probably didn't bother to look at)

It's not even with the benefit of hindsight, we knew about all of this stuff, regardless of WHO/China delays.

I'll drop the link again, just in case https://appeasement.org/

Its not worth looking at your timeline which you pin everything on. We are arguing completely different points. You are foaming at the mouth about the U.K. government, completely blind to the bigger picture. Its pathetic and I will continue to laugh at your hypocrisy and delusion as will anyone who is not desperate to pin blame on the government for an act of nature.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2020/06/20 :  20:37:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm the blind one, yet you're the one refusing to look at the information.

OK.

I'm out, again.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/20 :  20:54:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
I'm the blind one, yet you're the one refusing to look at the information.

OK.

I'm out, again.

Yes. I am refusing to look at the shite link you post which is all about blaming the U.K. government for deaths related to a virus on a scale the world has not seen in modern times.

This virus isnt going anywhere and people will not go into lockdown again, there will be more deaths. Its sad but we need to get on with it or there will be more deaths caused by the effects of lockdown rather than the virus itself.

And you?re out again? 😂 Ive actually had to drop out more than once because of the ridiculous points you try to make. The first one was about children not being racist then you changed it to toddlers which actually made me feel sorry for you as I really could have slaughtered you on that one. The second time I dropped out was when you showed your true colours about the government. Incredible levels of delusion.

Im out, again. (For the third and final time).

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2020/06/20 20:58:17
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/21 :  07:48:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Yeah because a left wing institution cannot fabricate anything.

Do me a favour. You ever been to loughborough ? I was there last year at an open day, and saw the typical state of universities in general. Brainwashed lefties everywhere. This is something that needs addressing. Teachers in 2ndary school and 6th form then uni lecturers need to be less biased and stop pushing their own beliefs on the students. I've heard a lot from my step son about his teachers constantly Boris bashing, and pushing the left wing agenda. It's fking disgusting. THe left have no morals, no sense of decency and use youngsters to push their message.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2020/06/21 :  08:30:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
So you're old enough to have sucked on Thatcher's teats then?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2020/06/21 :  10:52:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:

Yeah because a left wing institution cannot fabricate anything.

Do me a favour. You ever been to loughborough ? I was there last year at an open day, and saw the typical state of universities in general. Brainwashed lefties everywhere. This is something that needs addressing. Teachers in 2ndary school and 6th form then uni lecturers need to be less biased and stop pushing their own beliefs on the students. I've heard a lot from my step son about his teachers constantly Boris bashing, and pushing the left wing agenda. It's fking disgusting. THe left have no morals, no sense of decency and use youngsters to push their message.

The two Universities in Bournemouth gained a slight left wing slant in 2017. I should know as I worked with students who registered to vote for Labour for one reason and one reason only. Corbyn had promised to wipe their debts and activists had been relaying information to them.

I know this because they actually told me. Being a decade older than them I was seen as a 'boomer' because I was 'out of touch' but they would have not even started secondary school; when Blair was in power. I find not many people born in the 80s to perhaps early 90s are large scale Labour supporters. It seems to be the late 90s onwards where Labour tried to push their way in.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page