Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  11:10:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Also, I actually do think it's useful to be looking at these mistakes and trying to hold the government to account now - we're still at a stage where differences can be made

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  11:30:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
We are coming from different viewpoints. There is no point in going round in circles. I am looking at the bigger picture whereas you just want to pin the blame on the U.K. government for past mistakes, pointing to ?experts? and ?look at what other countries did?.

None of this helps. Lockdown itself is killing people and the focus should be on how we emerge from this as strongly as possible. Holding government to account is not achieving anything, it is better if people and politicians are pulling together in the same direction rather than arguing about what happened in the past.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  11:32:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
We are coming from different viewpoints. There is no point in going round in circles. I am looking at the bigger picture whereas you just want to pin the blame on the U.K. government for past mistakes, pointing to ?experts? and ?look at what other countries did?.

None of this helps. Lockdown itself is killing people and the focus should be on how we emerge from this as strongly as possible. Holding government to account is not achieving anything, it is better if people and politicians are pulling together in the same direction rather than arguing about what happened in the past.

As long as that direction is the one set by Boris & Cummings, right?

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  12:06:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  17:48:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:

Yeah because thats who is in charge. You and all of the other compassionate people in the UK couldnt vote in another government so were stuck with Boris and co for the next 4 and a half years at least.

This is all getting a bit boring anyway. Ive said my bit and you have said yours. Doubt you would be saying it if, in a parallel universe, labour had been voted in last December though, whereas my viewpoint would be the same regardless.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  17:57:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah because thats who is in charge. You and all of the other compassionate people in the UK couldnt vote in another government so were stuck with Boris and co for the next 4 and a half years at least.

This is all getting a bit boring anyway. Ive said my bit and you have said yours. Doubt you would be saying it if, in a parallel universe, labour had been voted in last December though, whereas my viewpoint would be the same regardless.

So you think we vote for a dictatorship then? Oh right.

If labour had been voted in, I might be saying it, I might not be, it would really depend on whether or not they were causing shitloads of deaths wouldn't it? We'll never know, it's hard to imagine anyone making a worse job of it than we've got now, though

Edited by - arpz on 2020/06/18 17:58:39
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  18:07:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So you think we vote for a dictatorship then? Oh right.

If labour had been voted in, I might be saying it, I might not be, it would really depend on whether or not they were causing shitloads of deaths wouldn't it? We'll never know, it's hard to imagine anyone making a worse job of it than we've got now, though

😂 pathetic

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2020/06/19 :  07:20:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

😂 pathetic

You just summed up the Boris bashing left in one go!

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/19 :  07:31:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
Arpz you truly are just like the sheeple that vote labour, you all sound the same, same arguments, same rhetoric. Refute your brexit claims, you've made none. Where is the damaging impact of Brexit ? There is none. We are negotiating the trade deals, and we are getting annoucements from Number 10 , most recent I saw was a free trade deal with Australia. Which we couldnt have done in the EU.

America next, trade deal will happen with the EU, because business IN the EU will never be told to ignore the UK. We are too valuable.

Oh no !!! NOT AMERICA !!! All the left wing rubbish about dealing with america, lower standards LMFAO never heard such rubbish.

Ive had this discussion so many times, there is no winning with a brainwashed lefty. They are just pathetic individuals who are on the brink of communism and think its a good idea !!!!!!!!!

@MusicILove I apologise if you were offended by the use of the R word, I do use it too flippantly and I won't again.

youngson

United Kingdom
106 posts
youngson has donated money to the site youngson has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/06/19 :  07:33:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit youngson's homepage  Reply with quote
Boris is a fud.

Edited by - youngson on 2020/06/19 07:34:55
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/19 :  12:33:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
Arpz you truly are just like the sheeple that vote labour, you all sound the same, same arguments, same rhetoric. Refute your brexit claims, you've made none. Where is the damaging impact of Brexit ? There is none. We are negotiating the trade deals, and we are getting annoucements from Number 10 , most recent I saw was a free trade deal with Australia. Which we couldnt have done in the EU.

America next, trade deal will happen with the EU, because business IN the EU will never be told to ignore the UK. We are too valuable.

Oh no !!! NOT AMERICA !!! All the left wing rubbish about dealing with america, lower standards LMFAO never heard such rubbish.

Ive had this discussion so many times, there is no winning with a brainwashed lefty. They are just pathetic individuals who are on the brink of communism and think its a good idea !!!!!!!!!

@MusicILove I apologise if you were offended by the use of the R word, I do use it too flippantly and I won't again.

The arguments are going to be the same because the problems are the same. The best thing Boris could come up with about the Austrlian trade deal is us swapping Penguins and ****ing Tim Tams.

It's not rubbish, American food standards are trash compared to ours, is it really good that we should take chlorinated chicken? No, it's not the chlorine that's the problem, it's the fact that the standards are so low that it's even required. "Don't buy it then" I hear you cry. But no, the US wants to ban the labelling to let people make informed choices about it. We were lied to about that, by the way, they said 'No way is that gonna happen'. Total bollocks.

There's no winning with me, no, you haven't raised any valid points, you've just used a bunch of ad-hom attacks.

I'm not going to bother with any more of it though. You've had chances to actually give some tangible benefits of brexit (if they actually exist) but haven't done it so far. I'll leave you to it.

Edited by - arpz on 2020/06/19 12:35:15
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/19 :  13:16:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

The arguments are going to be the same because the problems are the same. The best thing Boris could come up with about the Austrlian trade deal is us swapping Penguins and ****ing Tim Tams.

It's not rubbish, American food standards are trash compared to ours, is it really good that we should take chlorinated chicken? No, it's not the chlorine that's the problem, it's the fact that the standards are so low that it's even required. "Don't buy it then" I hear you cry. But no, the US wants to ban the labelling to let people make informed choices about it. We were lied to about that, by the way, they said 'No way is that gonna happen'. Total bollocks.

There's no winning with me, no, you haven't raised any valid points, you've just used a bunch of ad-hom attacks.

I'm not going to bother with any more of it though. You've had chances to actually give some tangible benefits of brexit (if they actually exist) but haven't done it so far. I'll leave you to it.

LOL says the brainwashed lefty idiotically quoting the left wing media without any proof. So you can critise me all you want but in terms of actual proof ? You've got NOTHING to back up YOUR claims.

Pot kettle little lefty ?

And I did give benefits of brexit, trade deals and you just ran with the Tim Tams like it was the major part of the deal LOL

Zero proof, lefty tears at brexit and yeah, I am done with you as well, you are a perfect example of the problem in the UK right now is the left wing rhetoric, which I talk about a lot, being tunnel vision "Their way" and no other. It's been obvious of their empty ideas since 2016 when all their claims about Brexit fell apart. That's how spoilt children react when they don't get what they want. They never thought we'd leave the EU, and now they just bleet like the sheep they are.

I pray I never meet you at a rave, you'd kill the mood of the entire event. Jesus wept.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2020/06/19 :  13:40:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
You keep calling him lefty, while you keep providing to his point that you don't post any proof yourself.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/06/19 :  13:54:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
I will leave this here. Try and ignore the American political crap. It?s the best explanation I can find.

https://www.wired.com/2012/10/stop-saying-retarded/

Although I do not have a mental condition like that it?s still an offensive term to label every disabled person with that word or to say it towards someone you want to insult or put down. Same goes for spastic. Which I have seen thrown around on here too. They are / were medical terms and should not be used by people to insult as if the people with the conditions are something to be made fun of or they are somehow bad people.

I won?t lie I used to use the term we all most likely did. It came from a lack of understanding of what it meant. To me it was just an insult with no real explanation.

Anyways can we all stop arguing and get to the real problem with the world and that?s this 160BPM rubbish.

youngson

United Kingdom
106 posts
youngson has donated money to the site youngson has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/06/19 :  14:25:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit youngson's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

LOL says the brainwashed lefty idiotically quoting the left wing media without any proof.

Edited by - youngson on 2020/06/19 14:35:47

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page