Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/22 :  04:23:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
So you're old enough to have sucked on Thatcher's teats then?

You ain't even fking British, what's it gotta do with you ?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/22 :  04:28:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
Originally posted by youngson:
Samination is correct. If you can't take the Loughborough University as a valid source for information I can't reason with you.

Yeah because a left wing institution cannot fabricate anything.

Do me a favour. You ever been to loughborough ? I was there last year at an open day, and saw the typical state of universities in general. Brainwashed lefties everywhere. This is something that needs addressing. Teachers in 2ndary school and 6th form then uni lecturers need to be less biased and stop pushing their own beliefs on the students. I've heard a lot from my step son about his teachers constantly Boris bashing, and pushing the left wing agenda. It's fking disgusting. THe left have no morals, no sense of decency and use youngsters to push their message.

The two Universities in Bournemouth gained a slight left wing slant in 2017. I should know as I worked with students who registered to vote for Labour for one reason and one reason only. Corbyn had promised to wipe their debts and activists had been relaying information to them.

I know this because they actually told me. Being a decade older than them I was seen as a 'boomer' because I was 'out of touch' but they would have not even started secondary school; when Blair was in power. I find not many people born in the 80s to perhaps early 90s are large scale Labour supporters. It seems to be the late 90s onwards where Labour tried to push their way in.

Boomer, LOL, I love that retort to snowflake. Or Gammon. Makes me laugh.

Yeah I remember them saying they'd wipe the student loans. They all jumped on that all right.

But if they did that, taxpayers would be paying for UK and Foreign students to study. I don't think student loans should accrue interest, and no foreign students apart from those on a scholarship should get student finance from the UK, should come from their own government.

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.45 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page