Page: 
of 29

Author Thread  
djtommyrenegade
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,311 posts
djtommyrenegade has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/11/24 :  02:30:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Why do people feel the need to take drugs even to drink to enjoy something else better?!? I was at a festival in September, hardcore for 13 hours, i had no drink and certainly no drugs, and i'll tell you, if i did i wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.
When the hardcore is playing, you get high on the music and isn't that what its all about?! the music?
OK drugs are associated with hardcore, acid house and jungle, but when will people realise that taking durgs at events and raves, gives our music a bad reputation, and its no wonder that we do not have as many raves and hardcore niteclubs any more,
Drugs are bad, not just to your health but also for your music. If anyone has any sense don't ruin hardcore for the rest of us

DJ Renegade aka Tommy C

thomas crossley

Alert moderator Go to top of page
RaverBaby69
Average Member

United Kingdom
234 posts
Posted - 2002/11/24 :  06:16:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
who says we are talking about taking them at raves what people do is up to them and If you wanna take drugs go ahead, if you don't fine I don't take stuff to enjoy the music I enjoy the music without the drugs but I like the drugs too. And you can't say its spoiling it for everyone else, because the majority of ppl at raves will have taken something b4 they go or while they r there. Also, what about the festivils that other ppl go to at V2002 at weston park near me the amout of drugs they found afterwards was unbelievable so where ever you go there are drugs and its something you have to live with because they arn't just going to disappear.

"I'm having the best time being off my pickle and feelin the music"

Woodst8942
Starting Member

United States
2 posts
Posted - 2002/11/24 :  08:10:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I think drugs are bad. Some worse than others, but I agree with others that it is definitely up to the individual. What I don't get is when a person will go to a club or rave and get so drugged up on multiple things that they can't even enjoy themselves and bother those around them.

RaverBaby69
Average Member

United Kingdom
234 posts
Posted - 2002/11/24 :  10:19:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hello did u not read wot I just put?

junglist_angel

Belgium
321 posts
Posted - 2002/11/29 :  08:01:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
well... they are like everything else. If taken in moderation and with a positive vibe, they are allright. Depends which ones though. Some of them are just pure filth. Like speed, heroin, GHB, or PCP. But others are not too dangerous.

Did you know that acid was less damaging to your body than alcohol?

RaverBaby69
Average Member

United Kingdom
234 posts
Posted - 2002/11/30 :  04:23:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I'll agree with you on that, except for speed I don't think that speed is that bad if you get it off someone you trust and when I do get it off others I watch them prepare it and I go by the smell to tell me wheather or not I think its good enough I hate it when its been gluced as well, euh!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/30 :  23:47:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
^^ you ever met a meth-head? Speed addiction is a different kettle of fish to most other drugs - it's not so much what it does or how it feels, but what it lets you be for so long as you're under its spell. Imagine being *that* addicted to being stronger, faster, smarter etc ... and then running out of speed and having to endure being the exact opposite (in your mind). Life takes on a whole, depressing new meaning. Furthermore, many experts in the drug-rehabilitation field have called it the most difficult addiction to treat, because of its invisibility (you can't tell from looking at a person that they're going into meth withdrawal).

There are very serious risks involved with speed, just like with every other recreational drug. It's very dangerous to point at one drug and say "it's not as bad".

weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
weba_d has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/12/01 :  01:07:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
you will definitly notice at ne rave that 95% of the crowd are on drugs, some ppl go to get 'off their head' and have a good time, some ppl go to listen to the music, and majority love the music, i go to raves to enjoy the music i listen to everyday, i take drugs at raves and fall in love with that moment of my music that i listen to everyday, so that a rave will be a stand out in my memory as the best nights of my life surounded by my fave muzik

"what goes up must come down"...so keep popin!

WEBA D

Edited by - weba_d on 2002/12/01 01:10:43
junglist_angel

Belgium
321 posts
Posted - 2002/12/01 :  01:12:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by RaverBaby69:
I'll agree with you on that, except for speed I don't think that speed is that bad if you get it off someone you trust and when I do get it off others I watch them prepare it and I go by the smell to tell me wheather or not I think its good enough I hate it when its been gluced as well, euh!

I know that it doesn't have that much effect and might not seem dangerous. But I have many many freinds who have gotten addicted to speed. They take it every day. Makes em very agressive and changes their personality. One friend in particular. He was taking at least a gram a day. Took him almost 4 months of jail after a bust for him to get off of that crap.
It's pure filth...

RaverBaby69
Average Member

United Kingdom
234 posts
Posted - 2002/12/01 :  02:17:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
If u put it that way it is filth, my m8s boyfriend went all agressive on us when he started 2 become addicted to it but he cooled down when stafford became dry and they had 2 cope without it 4 a while. he was not a very nice person then at all. but he's just stupid! when the rest of us started doing it we managed 2 avoided going down that path coz none of us do at as frequently as he did :) but I do still think its pretty good stuff

dj_stey_iz_ere
Average Member

United Kingdom
227 posts
Posted - 2002/12/12 :  11:34:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_stey_iz_ere's homepage  Reply with quote
^ ^ true were on the same level arent we vic we both now wot we're talkin about

is any1 else on the same level

smoke Weed and fly

DJ_Ravi
Starting Member

Fiji
2 posts
Posted - 2002/12/16 :  19:08:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
sum drugs are bad and sum are good like w33d lol :) thats my 2 cents

StilL sMokiN' tHat sTicKy IcKy gReEN sHiT!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/12/17 :  15:12:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
^^ that's just a tad over-valued, methinks :P

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/12/17 :  16:39:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Ravi:
sum drugs are bad and sum are good like w33d lol :) thats my 2 cents

ill have to charge u GST on that

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!

Rika
Starting Member

United Arab Emirates
5 posts
Posted - 2003/01/02 :  08:17:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
four words

rubber baby buggy bumbers

. yeah

LOvE iS GoD LoVE IS WaR LoVE IS WhAT YoUR LiFe iS For! Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Please dont start WW3 Mr. Bush!! F*ck with me and i'll saw off your legs MWWUUAAAFUUAAK

LOvE iS GoD LoVE IS WaR LoVE IS WhAT YoUR LiFe iS For! Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Please dont start WW3 Mr. Bush!! F*ck with me and i'll saw off your legs MWWUUAAAFUUAAK

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 29 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  8  ... 25  26  27  28  29
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page