ARE DRUGS BAD?????
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 29

Author Thread  
rezzna

United Kingdom
283 posts
Posted - 2003/01/02 :  09:11:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
IMO speed is horrible if you cant control it, ive seen friends get addicted to the stuff an it does sum nasty things. as for E, i think it has good sides and bad sides. Everyone laughs at the blokes at raves who are so ****ed they cant move, and if they want to be like that then they can be as far as im concerned, i know id far rather keep goin sober (cant drink an dance, duz bad things to me tummy:() till i start feelin a bit weary then drop one, an maybe another jus to keep me goin. at the time being completely spannered is fantastic, but when u cant remember what the hell u did while spannered i think it ruins the raving experience. if i was fit enuff to go all night without anytthing but a cuppla lucozades i would.

but when else can you go and listen to the best music in the world, with the people u know and love, and share things ud neva share in a million years, and bring the lot of u closer to eachother with every event. many people say you dont need drugs t b honest and have the best time of your life with friends, but i wud say that that goes for a lucky few people with the natural gift of controlling who they are.

as for weed i think its a bad bad thing, i smoked moderately heavily, at least one good sess a week, and after a year strted tr git so paranoid off bein stoned i cud barely cope wit buying baccy from a co-op. i still smoke occasionally, cuz i do enjoy it, but excessive smoking has done bad things to many people i know, as with excessive pilling (which has turned many nice people into nasty people).

all drugs are bad, and anyone hu puts pressure on people t do them r not good people. drugs are a choice. except for heroin, which isnt a drug, more of a trap which people rarely get out from.

thats jus my two cents though...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
IcePrincess
Starting Member

United States
13 posts
Posted - 2003/01/09 :  10:34:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit IcePrincess's homepage  Reply with quote
I don't C wut people R sayin when they say drugs don't belong N the scene. The only time me & my friends roll is before, at, or after a party. So that we're okay during the week 4 school & work. And I hope it's not jus me, but if drugs didn't belong N the scene, there wouldn't B so many people doin them at parties, rite?

~*I went from Candy & Toys, to Candy & Boys*~

~*~*~*~*~PLUR~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~PLUR~*~*~*~*~

Kaffine

United States
474 posts

91 hardcore releases
Kaffine has donated money to the site
Posted - 2003/01/09 :  11:11:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kaffine's homepage  Reply with quote
That's not very good reasoning ;P That's sorta like saying, "Well, if you're not supposed to kill people, then why do so many people do it?" It's not a matter of what's good and what's bad, it's a matter of decisions every person makes individually.

I, personally, am on the fence though, so I won't say anything else ;)

junglist_angel

Belgium
321 posts
Posted - 2003/01/09 :  13:04:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I suppose a safe advice would be to know exactly what you are taking. Know, the effects, the + and the - of the effect, know what it does to your body & what you can do if you abuse or fall in a bad trip. If you are going to take it, make sure you know what you're consuming. Make your own opinion.

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/01/09 :  15:32:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kaffine:
I, personally, am on the fence though, so I won't say anything else ;)

I'm not on the fence ... but I'm on pretty much everythng else, though.

F*** like you're being filmed.

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/01/09 :  16:48:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ LOL
nice one

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!

pink champayne
Starting Member

United Kingdom
13 posts
Posted - 2003/01/15 :  07:51:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i think its up to you what you take and how you take it. i dont think people should dis drugs if they aint tried and tested themselves. i do disagree with mixing drugs but i do agree with mixing drinks

DJ_Solstice

United Kingdom
290 posts

56 hardcore releases
DJ_Solstice has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/01/15 :  14:13:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i disliked all the pilling that went on in front of me in raves since i got into the scene, but on new years eve, i CHOSE to take a pill, mainly i wanted to know what all the fuss was about, and yeh, it was unbelievable, i loved every minute of it, never felt like that in my life, but, i dont think ill be doing them again, i can keep going at all nighters without them, been doing it for a couple of years, and will continue to do so......i can now understand why people do them, to be honest, im not so much against it as i was in the past........just my opinion......

-=Truly Hardcore=-

Chan

United Kingdom
36 posts
Posted - 2003/01/15 :  23:39:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I personnally think there is nothing wrong wit dropping a few, i dont but alot of my mates do. And they have taken them for years and its done them no harm, they just have a more wiicked time. If you know what your taking and drink plenty of water (but not to much) you will have a wicked time

chan

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/01/16 :  01:35:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ are u not interested in having a *wicked time* like ur mates? u said urself its done them no harm, how come u dont take any, or do u have something else? sorry, curiosity got the better of me.

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!

Tricky AB

Canada
398 posts

78 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/01/16 :  05:51:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
You can do what you want because its your body...who am I to tell you what to do???...I'm no ones parents...as for me I don't do drugs nor drink....

RaverBaby69
Average Member

United Kingdom
234 posts
Posted - 2003/01/16 :  07:15:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
U do hav a wicked time on e, unless u stumble across a bad 1..... I don't drink much n e more because I feel horrible wen im drunk, i h8 the pissed feelin, whereas on e i feel fantastic. Anyway it is indeed a matter of personal choice but my point is that I don't think u should critisize sumthin u hav never experienced 4 urself.

"I'm having the best time being off my pickle and feelin the music"

TweekiN

Australia
321 posts

71 hardcore releases
TweekiN has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/01/16 :  14:14:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TweekiN's homepage  Reply with quote
Drugs are bad umKay
(Southpark)

The FORCE is strong with this one

Go hard or GO HOME!!

Go hard or GO HOME!!

dj_stey_iz_ere
Average Member

United Kingdom
227 posts
Posted - 2003/01/19 :  01:57:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_stey_iz_ere's homepage  Reply with quote
i think this is the longest lastin post it started at Posted - 2001/04/21 : 10:24:28 and 2day its still goin on the 19/01/2003 mad eh

------------------------
Dont drink and drive,

smoke Weed and fly

smoke Weed and fly

Hydra

Netherlands
60 posts
Posted - 2003/01/19 :  11:07:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hmm, in my opinion there's nothing wrong with people using XTC on parties... as long as they don't take too much of it, and don't annoy other people with it (the same applies to very drunk people). As stated before, without XTC there probably wouldn't be any hardcore scene :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I found a love but it didn't last...
Wonderfull days belong to the past!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 29 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  8  9  ... 25  26  27  28  29
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page