Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Nation: Next Generation - Lineup Announce
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Nukleuz Records

United Kingdom
20 posts
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  17:31:08  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Nukleuz Records's homepage View the linked resource
HARDCORE NATION: NEXT GENERATION

Mixed by
CD1 – Joey Riot & DJ Kurt, Al Storm, Al Twisted & DJ JFX
CD2 – Darwin, Fracus & JAKAZiD

iTunes Release Date: 25th February 2008 (TBC)
CD & Digital Release Date: 17th March 2008 (TBC)

Young guns sparring with all the pomp of prospective world champions! These guys are driving to be the biggest, the best and the hardest of the hardcore DJs in the UK. They maybe the next generation but in terms of skills they’re actually hot hot hot. If you’ve been to a hardcore party recently you may well have seen one of these guys or at least heard one of their slamming tunes. They’ll claim they’re part of the underground but in reality they are hardcore to the core. This is the lifeblood of where the music and the scene in the UK is! The fast and the furious! Tunes, rhymes, drop downs and hands in the air euphoria and massive anthems.

Nukleuz Records has called upon the hottest DJs and producers of the hardcore scene right now, Joey Riot, DJ Kurt, Al Storm, Al Twisted & DJ JFX, Darwin, Fracus and JAKAZiD, to compile and mix this jam packed, double CD, resulting in 36 of the freshest hardcore tunes currently tearing up dancefloors nationwide.

Following on from the phenomenal success of the previous 4 Hardcore Nation albums (Hardcore Nation 1,2,3 and Hardcore Nation: Classics), this latest addition to the series digs deeper into the underground that showcases the biggest, loudest, fastest sounds of the future of Hardcore. As well as showcasing their DJ skills on Hardcore Nation: Next Generation, these talented DJs and producers also treat our ears to their own exciting new productions, most of which are exclusive this album.

Pure passion has gone into this album…each DJ has carefully selected each tune, “Pick a favorite track”… Al Twisted. “That’s a tough one as they are all belters. I would have to say Kurt’s UK Gabber track “Straight from the Underground”, its pretty damn awesome”

Fracus… “Cube::Hard - Smoke Signals - Because I like Tom's originality and refusal to conform to the norm when it comes to arrangement particularly.”

JAKAZiD… “Favorite track…Darwin and Chwhynny's track "Nothing There". I was certain it had to go on the album, and as you'll find out it's one of the longest tracks on the CD - that's because none of us could bear to cut it! It crosses a range of styles, it has unusual vocals, and honestly... I haven't craved a breakdown in a track this much in a long time. Darwin's going to be fierce competition to the hardcore heavyweights in '08 I reckon”

With anthems such as Organ Donors ‘Blackout’ (DeejayBee & Diverse Remix), DJ Kurt ‘World Domination’, JAKAZiD ‘Give Love A Chance’, Cube: Hard ‘Smoke Signals, and Al Storm ‘Drive Me Crazy’, Joey Riot & Cat Knight ‘Holdin On’, Fracus & Mozz feat Vicky Fee –‘Hold On to Me’, Darwin & Toni Leo ‘Come on Out and many more, this is a must have for any true Hardcore fan. Featuring the cream of underground production talent including Heaven 7, Impact, Orbit1, Marc Smith, Chaos, SMS, InEffect, Andy L, Kelly C, Vicky Fee, Nu Foundation, A.M.S. and many more. All this plus artwork from the highly talented MC Obie!

For more information please go to: www.hardcore-nation.com

Alert moderator
Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  17:42:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage
Wicked! Nice job on this one Nukleuz!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Euphoric
Advanced Member

Canada
686 posts
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  17:47:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Euphoric's homepage
Fantastic :D

SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  17:48:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage
Very Nice

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  17:57:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage
two discs, what a pity.

because im really exited about the people mixing those cd's.

looks really good stuff ATM.

DJ Euphoric
Advanced Member

Canada
686 posts
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  18:07:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Euphoric's homepage
I think Darwin's CD is gonna be the best one out of the two.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  18:10:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage
"two discs, what a pity."

Depends how good they are ;)

CDJay

hardcore anorak
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
971 posts
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  18:38:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit hardcore anorak's homepage
wicked c al storm on another cd would of been better with him and fracus or darwin though

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  20:19:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by hardcore anorak:
wicked c al storm on another cd would of been better with him and fracus or darwin though

Agreed.

DJ line up does look good though.

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,939 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  21:49:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
Do you really need 5 djs to mix 1 cd? I mean, how are you going to know which dj is mixing which tracks?

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  22:06:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
Do you really need 5 djs to mix 1 cd? I mean, how are you going to know which dj is mixing which tracks?

they all farely different styles tho, so should tell by the tune who it is. i think its a good idea, gonna be a lot of variety by looks of it

von-X

Hungary
404 posts
von-X has attended 11 events
Posted - 2008/01/25 :  22:31:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit von-X's homepage
Looks amazing, though a bit too many djs maybe...

Dezigned 4 Ravers:
www.dezigned4ravers.com

Digital Resolution:
www.myspace.com/digitalresolutionlabel

DJ Fracus
Average Member

United Kingdom
177 posts
DJ Fracus is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2008/01/26 :  02:08:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Fracus's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Euphoric:

See what I mean Jon? ;)

CD2 has come together really nicely, I think we're all happy with the mix and the tracks selected. Hope those of you that buy the album are too!

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2008/01/26 :  02:13:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Thats a lotta dj's to mix a couple cd's, whats the case just a few mixes each?

Still suppose does mean get a lot of different styles jus seems quite mad havin 5 dj's mixing one cd.

Craig Switchback

United Kingdom
288 posts
Posted - 2008/01/26 :  11:56:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Switchback's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Euphoric:

Don't be so ignorant, what about Fracus & JAKAZiD?

Ghetto_smurf420

Canada
72 posts
Posted - 2008/01/26 :  19:22:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ghetto_smurf420's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:

thats retarded why not make it a 3 cd album this is ****in retarded...........8 djs mix 2 cds.....stupid

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page