Printer friendly
Page: 
of 20

Author Thread  
Physx

United Kingdom
47 posts
Physx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2009/04/18 :  14:33:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Physx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
Spoke to Hixxy last night @ HTID (he was on the doors for some odd reason collecting cloaks) I asked him if the new Bonkers would please the fans and these were his words: 'sometimes you have to comprimise when the label goes commericial, Bonkers isn't up to us now, it's a commercial company.' And seriously, I've been to a few raves this past month and you can tell what will probably be on the album; these include remixes of King's Of Leon, Toca's miracle and System F's Cry to name a few (some may appear on the next HTID though). Just what you'd expect, so many of you guys will not be pleased :(

if it [Bonkers] turns out to be poo whos going to fill the void?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Physx on 2009/04/18 14:34:15
acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/04/18 :  15:03:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
hardcore underground?
hardcore adrenaline?

the the non commercial side of hardcore is being whithered thin..

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/04/18 :  16:08:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
hardcore underground?
hardcore adrenaline?

hardcore underground can def fill the void nicely! i do remember CDJay or someone else involved in the project saying that they already had enough material to do a 4th one soon yay! and HA seems to be completely gone! or maybe they're trying to figure out what they went wrong on the last one and try and get it right this time. let's also not forget about hardcore generation.

but I won't worry because something new will emerge, just like CXH came out, then HA, then true hardcore, and others. If this bonkers will end up truly sucking, then I know that there will be a response to it by the emergence of a compilation, or more, giving us the true essence of hardcore. personally i'd like to see djs/producers from Australia, and the US, emerge with a compilation.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2009/04/18 16:08:48
pinkdevil16

United Kingdom
496 posts
Posted - 2009/04/18 :  16:08:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pinkdevil16's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
hardcore underground?
hardcore adrenaline?

Hardcore underground id say

Physx

United Kingdom
47 posts
Physx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2009/04/18 :  17:37:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Physx's homepage  Reply with quote
havent listened to HU3 yet, i liked vol 1 thought 2 was a bit meh, hopefully 3 is gunna blow me away.... ill listen to it now

Edited by - Physx on 2009/04/18 17:37:58
The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/04/19 :  00:42:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Physx:
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
Spoke to Hixxy last night @ HTID (he was on the doors for some odd reason collecting cloaks) I asked him if the new Bonkers would please the fans and these were his words: 'sometimes you have to comprimise when the label goes commericial, Bonkers isn't up to us now, it's a commercial company.' And seriously, I've been to a few raves this past month and you can tell what will probably be on the album; these include remixes of King's Of Leon, Toca's miracle and System F's Cry to name a few (some may appear on the next HTID though). Just what you'd expect, so many of you guys will not be pleased :(

if it [Bonkers] turns out to be poo whos going to fill the void?

I can't imagine Bonkers being full of the commercial rip-off stuff when it comes out! It wouldn't make sense! AATW know the brand name is more for the true hardcore punters and not for the 15 old chavs that buy their albums, They will have to advertise it like all their albums, and to have an album called "Bonkers" to people who don't know what the name means in hardcore terms just doesn't add up. But if it is "poo" then we still have Hardcore Underground, and Nukleuz last 2 Hardcore Nations have been a lot better and also don't forget Hardcore Re-United 3 is still in the making!

Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/04/19 :  15:16:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
Chris Unknown said this:

"As for bonkers, i havent seen the artwork but i think the cartoon things are going, i'm not too fussed about that as i always felt that was a little condesending to ravers implying they are all kids if you know what i mean, but times move on and we should all embrace change with open arms!! :-)

I haven't heard sharkeys mix but i'm sure it will be his usual freeform stuff can't see how it won't be, the best thing about AATW is they leave you to do your mix they dont interfear at all, i had a free reign to use whatever i wanted to they had no input so i presume it would be the same with sharkey. I dont know why people are worried about AATW, they are a small company who really do connect with the priciple of hardcore as oppossed to some of the bigger companies who are just trying to make a quick buck. All they do is put a good budget behind it to help branch out to people who dont know about hardcore and get them interested in it, i cant see how that is a bad thing. The more people that get into hardcore, the stronger the scene becomes etc etc.

But hey we all have our own opinion."

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/04/19 :  17:36:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
hmm, if its true that unknown said that...then its a bit of a contradiction as to what hixxy said, if its true hixxy said that..

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/04/19 :  19:34:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
hmm, if its true that unknown said that...then its a bit of a contradiction as to what hixxy said, if its true hixxy said that..

not necessarily. if hixxy had the 100% CXH mentality and AATW wanted him to revert back to his Bonkers year and having a more variety of talent rather than doing a mix of all his crap, then I can see that as upsetting to him. but who knows.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/04/19 :  21:00:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
lol yes it is nessicarily

hixxy says they were told what to do and aatw dictated everything
unknown says attw didnt interfere at all.

this-is-bonkers
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
573 posts
this-is-bonkers has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/04/20 :  02:02:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit this-is-bonkers's homepage  Reply with quote
lmfao AATW arnt on the hardcore scene to make a quick buck....does chris unkown not know anythignabout AATW lmfao!...

am totally gutted bout the cartoons being dropped that it what makes bonkers! BoNkErS!!

may the frickin force be with you

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 20 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 16  17  18  19  20
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page