Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Rodz90
Average Member

United Kingdom
208 posts
Posted - 2017/05/17 :  21:57:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rodz90's homepage  Reply with quote
I don't see the problem with that Gammer remix, quite like the drop and the switch up of styles. What is it specifically you don't like about it? Be a bit more constructive with your criticism

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2017/05/18 :  01:49:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rodz90:
I don't see the problem with that Gammer remix, quite like the drop and the switch up of styles. What is it specifically you don't like about it? Be a bit more constructive with your criticism

It used to be good and now it is bad.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2017/05/18 :  03:58:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Usually I'd agree with the principal of that statement. However, in this case I think an exception is warranted. No in depth analysis required, that is quite simply a shite tune and particularly shite when compared with Gammer tracks of the past. Nothing remotely enjoyable about it.

martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2017/05/18 :  10:52:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

Usually I'd agree with the principal of that statement. However, in this case I think an exception is warranted. No in depth analysis required, that is quite simply a shite tune and particularly shite when compared with Gammer tracks of the past. Nothing remotely enjoyable about it.

this! i totally agree what you say!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/05/18 :  16:38:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by martinj1985:

that is awful!

it's ****ing trash. just like every other pile of absolute utter shit he vomits out his ass .

Rodz90
Average Member

United Kingdom
208 posts
Posted - 2017/05/18 :  22:04:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rodz90's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

Fair enough then, maybe my taste in music is pretty bad or getting worse :(

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/05/18 :  23:56:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
There's nothing wrong with trying new stuff, but it surely has to be balanced with tracks that apply to the trend to keep him relevant.

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what Gammer takes to shows to play now to impress the crowd at Hardcore events. Perhaps someone can enlighten me?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/05/19 :  09:47:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I would've been more offended if he had labeled it as Hardcore, but it seems like he didn't so I won't complain since it's nothing I listen to.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

HARRIBO
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
591 posts
HARRIBO has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/05/19 :  10:09:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HARRIBO's homepage  Reply with quote

there is decent music out there away from the styles/gammer love in!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2017/05/19 :  15:33:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I would've been more offended if he had labeled it as Hardcore, but it seems like he didn't so I won't complain since it's nothing I listen to.

you can bet your ass he will play it during a "hardcore" set; though.

thank God during blu the roof he had not quite yet reached the peak level of patheticness he currently operates at. i would have been WAY to ashamed and embarassed to show that to anybody and call it " happy hardcore" . stil was a shit set though. Al storm & M project ftw.

Edited by - trippnface on 2017/05/19 15:34:14
Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2017/05/21 :  15:23:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
I quite like the first 50 seconds of Go Bezerk remix. It has an old skool breakbeat influence and quite like sound of the riff but then after that breakdown it goes downhill quickly. Wasn't the way I would have expected it to have gone.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2017/05/24 :  17:03:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
"Last year I stopped trying to please everyone else and focused on pleasing myself
Now I'm traveling the globe and spreading my happiness to others
Thank you to everyone supporting me on my new journey "

"More than a few years ago; I stopped trying to please; even though I had already been traveling the Globe; and spreading my happiness to others. " FIXED.

Well anyways; his he throwing in the towel for his " hardcore" !?!!?

We can only hope so. The amount of people confusing hardcore for shitty trap music will go WAAAY DOWN. What an absolute blessing.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2017/05/24 :  18:16:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Gammer hasn't made anything approaching decent in about 2 years now. If he wants to make that kind of music then all the best to him but I certainly won't be listening to it, not that he'll give a flying **** about that.

Fishy
Advanced Member

Norway
2,519 posts
Posted - 2017/11/08 :  14:35:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fishy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by martinj1985:

that is awful!

it's ****ing trash. just like every other pile of absolute utter shit he vomits out his ass .

Wow cool track :D:D

ViolonC
Average Member

Germany
243 posts
ViolonC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/11/11 :  23:11:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViolonC's homepage  Reply with quote
Can you fukcs please rent a room and get if over with?

Thad dude hasn't been releasing any HHC tune like a year along but you still think he is obliged to. Let it go and wonder why Ganar just moved on to do Bounce tunes.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page