Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  00:27:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
maybe he should release an 'album' and charge onefiddy for it? oi bloody oi!!!!!!! instead of making music he actually likes and NOT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, cause that's what hardcore is all about nowadays, banging out 10 tracks of complete SHITE and charging the average Joe half a weeks wage for it. But Gammer is in the wrong for not ripping people off and actually doing ok out of it?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  13:07:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ViolonC:
Can you fukcs please rent a room and get if over with?

Thad dude hasn't been releasing any HHC tune like a year along but you still think he is obliged to. Let it go and wonder why Ganar just moved on to do Bounce tunes.

Ganar didn?t help himself slagging off Hixxy.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  19:59:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
lol WOOOOW ok my last comment there is prtty harsh. God damn. I def need to chill out a little bit.

Though in my defense. I listened to that track again; and nodded in complete approval of my comment; regardless of its brash dickishness. I still feel validated ;)

Though I will try to be less ofr a dick in the future... sorry.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  20:47:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
"Last year I stopped trying to please everyone else and focused on pleasing myself
Now I'm traveling the globe and spreading my happiness to others
Thank you to everyone supporting me on my new journey "

"More than a few years ago; I stopped trying to please; even though I had already been traveling the Globe; and spreading my happiness to others. " FIXED.

Well anyways; his he throwing in the towel for his " hardcore" !?!!?

We can only hope so. The amount of people confusing hardcore for shitty trap music will go WAAAY DOWN. What an absolute blessing.

the amount of people confusing 'appy 'ardcore with music worth paying onefiddy for 10 tracks of sh it will also hopefully go down, hopefully more so than people that slag off Gammer for not being a snidey sneaky rip off **** like ham was and vibes is going to be? at least Gammer has stood up for himself and has not tried to make an ABSOLUTE CU NT out of hard working Steve from Normaltown. By charging hardworking Steve silly, SILLY amounts of money for 10 mp3s of 'real breakbeats and vocals '

Edited by - skarr on 2017/11/12 20:49:30

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page