Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/08/06 :  01:26:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
do what they do on mtv silver and have a pre-recorded message hehe

--------------------------------------------------
"I had 2 half-brothers and they both died, so Mummy took the chainsaw off me"

DJ Mouse
http://hardcorehq.tk

Alert moderator Go to top of page
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/08/06 :  02:08:41  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
hahah sweet!

So everyone vote for me so we can do that :)

----------------------------------
it's all hardcore.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  08:10:34  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Update: The Hardcore Heaven flyer is out for the awards night and guest what!?

HappyHardcore.com has been nominated as a finalist in the best hardcore web site catagory! Yah!

I figure hardcore heaven will update their website sometime this week with a new finalist voting system where you re-vote I think? or perhaps you keep voting, it's unclear at this point in time. I will post a news story when I get the info on how to vote for HappyHardcore.com

What I thought was weird was that Hardcore Heaven's web site and Slammin Vinyl's web site was also nominated, since they are running the competition I would have thought you would excluded them.

it's all hardcore.

cycrow

United Kingdom
30 posts
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  10:14:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cycrow's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by raverdave:
I'm confused!!!!! Is it a propper rave or just an award ceremony or a bit of both? if its a rave how long they gonna stop it for to give out the gongs? hopefully just enough time for me to take a piss.. might go down the bookies and put a few bets on if they'll let me, recon we could all make some cash off this one...

I think they anounce the award and the winning dj will do a set or something like that

cycrow

United Kingdom
30 posts
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  10:16:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cycrow's homepage  Reply with quote
silver, i know its abit off topic, but will u ever been playing anywhere in the UK ?

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  15:14:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage  Reply with quote
yep got the flyer on saturday! wicked to see this site grow from something small to being nominated as BEST hardcore site on the net!! RESPECT TO YOU SILVER!

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  18:21:26  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Quite an honour being the only person or site nominated that does not live in the UK.... Yeah someone needs to send me a few flyers so I actually can see it.

cycrow: No I have never actually been to the UK

With that said, everyone gotta get their vote on and vote for HappyHardcore.com and get me over :)

it's all hardcore.

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Comet has donated money to the site Comet has attended 22 events
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  20:14:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
Let us know where to vote though!

If/when you win, record you on a video cam saying thanks! XD

_________
"Cheez-It; Get your own box."

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2003/08/12 :  02:45:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
I've sent my vote.

Was I EVER gonna vote for ANY other site??!!!!

Everything is random, your probebly not meant to read this!!!!!!

You Turn & Face The Strange..............You Turn & Face Yourself!!!

Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/08/12 :  14:05:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
What's the name of THAT other site agen?!?

lol nah this and USH are both excellent sites, but this just pops it by havin a nice friendly forum, wicked chat and outstanding radio:)

when the review section and hopefully a gallery get added then they're will be no competition:D

You will not laugh, You will not cry, You will learn by the numbers!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/08/12 :  17:43:55  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
In case you missed it there is a news update on how to vote.

it's all hardcore.

Slynx
Average Member

Australia
217 posts
Slynx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/08/12 :  19:11:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
If scott brown really wins best Dj, i think everyone has to look at what people are actually basing there dicision on. Production or Djing. ok i admit Scott Brown is a world leader in production (personally i really dont like his range of variety) but when i saw him last, his djing was pretty second rate, im sure i could have pumped the Steely wheels better that night.

If he wins i going to break my Turn up the Music 12". haha JJokes its to Good!

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Comet has donated money to the site Comet has attended 22 events
Posted - 2003/08/12 :  20:03:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
I agree Slynx. This is voting for their SPINNING style. Not production. I know who I'm voting for.

On another note, it's been almost 24 hours and the link STILL doesn't work for me.. :( I WANT HAPPYHARDCORE.COM TO WIN!

_________
"Cheez-It; Get your own box."

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/08/13 :  14:46:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Quite an honour being the only person or site nominated that does not live in the UK.... Yeah someone needs to send me a few flyers so I actually can see it.

cycrow: No I have never actually been to the UK

With that said, everyone gotta get their vote on and vote for HappyHardcore.com and get me over :)

it's all hardcore.

thats not true silver ;) dj paul is voted too ( holland ) but you are only person outside europe. still a class action but the competion with ush is hard.

You can't see me,because i am the future.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/08/13 :  17:46:13  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
If you go on merits of each site and compair features and layout and everything I am sure you will know what site to vote for :)

Besides the award is for the best web site and not the "web site-with-the-most-bitching" :)

I also just found out yesterday that all the nominations are the DJ's playing at the event!

it's all hardcore.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page