Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  04:52:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
uptempo is gayer then those promo tracks

Bit intense for you is it laddy ? That's ok, go back to your anime , you'll be alright

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  18:55:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:

Bit intense for you is it laddy ? That's ok, go back to your anime , you'll be alright

will, she the only dj capable of stepping up after me in a club without killing the party https://youtu.be/_zIc8nGcmg4?t=2347

uptempo is for homo's who can only rock it in their bedrooms, nobody cares about it

Edited by - Guest on 2020/01/30 19:08:48
Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  19:31:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

will, she the only dj capable of stepping up after me in a club without killing the party https://youtu.be/_zIc8nGcmg4?t=2347

uptempo is for homo's who can only rock it in their bedrooms, nobody cares about it

Uptempo - can some1 share some examples of this style?

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  19:33:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
In the videos I posted earlier that's uptempo.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  19:34:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's why its growing so much in popularity and the amount of uptempo events across Europe mean nothing ?

Homophobic much or you over compensating ?

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/01/30 :  20:43:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's why its growing so much in popularity and the amount of uptempo events across Europe mean nothing ?

it isn't growing anything, masters of hardcore might have pushed it for the past year, but its still nothing, sells nothing, gets no youtube views, gets no nothing, because nobody cares, except homo's stuck in their bedrooms

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  12:21:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

it isn't growing anything, masters of hardcore might have pushed it for the past year, but its still nothing, sells nothing, gets no youtube views, gets no nothing, because nobody cares, except homo's stuck in their bedrooms

LOL and the sheer number of events in Belgium, Holland and Slovakia and Germany and other countries in Europe where there are regular uptempo / terror nights means nothing ? It maybe no on the main stream where the likes of Angerfist and Anime who you seem to adore will always be more popular cos it appeals to the the fluffy boot wearing ladies who can continuously vote mr Fist TOP DJ for the 20th time. LOL please.

I am loving the crossovers between uptempo and frenchcore too, they are pretty decent sets to listen to, fast, hard, and fun. And lets face it, its refreshing to see an Angernoizer or Noisekick track dropped in at the end to finish the fluffy booters off.

On a side note, anyone catch the Producers set he did for I think it was MoH recently ? I missed it and I wanna hear it. Good to see he's still going strong.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  15:37:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL and the sheer number of events in Belgium, Holland and Slovakia and Germany and other countries in Europe where there are regular uptempo / terror nights means nothing ? It maybe no on the main stream where the likes of Angerfist and Anime who you seem to adore will always be more popular cos it appeals to the the fluffy boot wearing ladies who can continuously vote mr Fist TOP DJ for the 20th time. LOL please.

I am loving the crossovers between uptempo and frenchcore too, they are pretty decent sets to listen to, fast, hard, and fun. And lets face it, its refreshing to see an Angernoizer or Noisekick track dropped in at the end to finish the fluffy booters off.

On a side note, anyone catch the Producers set he did for I think it was MoH recently ? I missed it and I wanna hear it. Good to see he's still going strong.

nobody cares for mix mag, nobody cares about uptempo, mainstream is a bass scene, not for cry babies who can't handle a wall of 18 inch sub's, and need their uptempo and zero bass below 60hz top mid range frequencies

Edited by - Guest on 2020/01/31 15:41:49
Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  17:38:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Big sounds from the car stereo!! Do you know that track...I presume a MOH artist?

How about raw style....is it a sub genre of hardcore or hardstyle? I know little about the style.

Edited by - Sulphurik on 2020/01/31 17:41:36
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  18:00:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
quote:

Big sounds from the car stereo!! Do you know that track...I presume a MOH artist?

How about raw style....is it a sub genre of hardcore or hardstyle? I know little about the style.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  19:31:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
keep it rolling, none of that ableton shit dj skillz

got to EQ the 32hz - 60hz before you can mix these

You ought to let that lot they forgot to have kicks in their tracks. Light distorted shit does nothing for me.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  19:37:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Definately missing kicks there sir. When did all of this shit go so soft?

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  19:45:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
Quite like this although would have liked it more with a less heavy kick. Preferred sound of kickdrum in Tha Playah's older tracks like Bounce.

Edited by - Sulphurik on 2020/01/31 19:45:59
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/01/31 :  21:12:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:

You ought to let that lot they forgot to have kicks in their tracks. Light distorted shit does nothing for me.

they all have kicks, you just need a full sub box to be able to hear it, like in the car speaker video's, you hifi and studio monitor driver probably only gets to 50hz on the driver, which is just a mid range frequency on a full system, where sub bass starts at 40hz and goes down to 20hz

download https://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/ and use you headphones, they normally goto 20hz -> 20khz

Edited by - Guest on 2020/01/31 21:16:26
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/02/01 :  08:05:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:

they all have kicks, you just need a full sub box to be able to hear it, like in the car speaker video's, you hifi and studio monitor driver probably only gets to 50hz on the driver, which is just a mid range frequency on a full system, where sub bass starts at 40hz and goes down to 20hz

download https://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/ and use you headphones, they normally goto 20hz -> 20khz

So you have to spend a load of money for their tracks to not sound shit? Hardly the greatest music in the world.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page