of 10

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2012/12/09 :  19:18:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Sorry Jay, but throwing Fires in the sky into the equation was a bit lazy! That's like going into a discussion on how shit the England football team is with a video of the 1966 world cup final. :-p

Alert moderator Go to top of page
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2012/12/09 :  19:21:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Sorry Jay, but throwing Fires in the sky into the equation was a bit lazy! That's like going into a discussion on how shit the England football team is with a video of the 1966 world cup final. :-p

Ha ha! Fair comment.

It was because I was going through his SoundCloud and saw that an updated version of it is going to be released on the 24th. Made me remember how good it is.

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2012/12/10 :  06:51:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
And really, no one was doubting the fact that he has and still does release quality work. Most people having a sook about his attitude.

Alexbturbo

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  01:18:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alexbturbo's homepage  Reply with quote
Bit old but thought it was easier to bump the thread rather than start a new topic, as Mr Gammer himself has been discussing this very thread on his FB page (again) lol

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  02:28:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
It's old news...
He loves the attention, which is why he's fanning a fire long gone out.

Edited by - Elipton on 2014/02/18 02:29:19
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  20:14:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Maybe he should spend more time trying to sell his album, and less time complaining about the people who are most likely to buy it!

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  22:41:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
Pretty sad really, he clearly only posted it on FB in order to draw out his army of sycophants to make him feel all warm and fuzzy.

djDMS hit the nail on the head, hows about promoting his album? I could be wrong but have seen sod all from him on FB regarding it (happy to be proved wrong) Maybe he is arrogant enough to think his name alone will sell it? And aside from doing promo for the album he could pull his finger out his bum and release some of the back cat some of us are eager for? Its almost like he doesn't want the money he could earn from his endeavors...

cruelcore1
Advanced Member

Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,485 posts
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  23:39:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cruelcore1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
he's probably still pissed off on archefluxx and nekoshuffle for speaking their minds.

Wow, I missed whole lot of shit while I was away. Someone here had a beef with Gammer? xD Does anyone have enough heart to point me to the thread?

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  23:49:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
someone had beef with gammer?

i would've gone for lamb myself

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  23:57:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
And aside from doing promo for the album he could pull his finger out his bum and release some of the back cat some of us are eager for? Its almost like he doesn't want the money he could earn from his endeavors...

Honestly at this point why bother with the back catalog? With AudioJelly gone and TrackItDown under administration it's pretty clear that there is no money to be made from releasing the tracks digitally. Maybe if you want them so badly you could hit him up with an email and strike a deal with him to have those tracks all to yourself. It's a longshot, but it's worth trying.

cruelcore1
Advanced Member

Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,485 posts
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  00:31:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cruelcore1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
someone had beef with gammer?

i would've gone for lamb myself

Beef was a bit overdriven term actually. But I dunno another badass synonym for a fight.

I missed this site, and it'll take a while for new Game of Thrones episodes to come out. Nothing to feed my hunger. Too bad this thread is at its end That's no fun. I want drama.

Edited by - cruelcore1 on 2014/02/19 00:43:54
GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  06:06:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
And aside from doing promo for the album he could pull his finger out his bum and release some of the back cat some of us are eager for? Its almost like he doesn't want the money he could earn from his endeavors...

Honestly at this point why bother with the back catalog? With AudioJelly gone and TrackItDown under administration it's pretty clear that there is no money to be made from releasing the tracks digitally. Maybe if you want them so badly you could hit him up with an email and strike a deal with him to have those tracks all to yourself. It's a longshot, but it's worth trying.

Tried about a year ago, email & FB - zilch in the way of reply. Even a 'no chance' would have been nice

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  10:51:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Maybe if you want them so badly you could hit him up with an email and strike a deal with him to have those tracks all to yourself. It's a longshot, but it's worth trying.

They may want more than 100€+ each tune. tried to get one tune from Dougal for that price, no answer.
Makes me feel that some popular producers don't want money or expect too ****ing much.

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Edited by - DJ Hellfury on 2014/02/19 10:55:58
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  10:53:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
I find it very bizarre that he hasn't promoted his album yet.

The only logical explanation that I have been able to think up is that.... some of the tracks featured on the album have just been released on Futureworld and there is a grace period where they are letting people buy them before promoting an album with the same tracks on.

On a side note. Considering how much spamming Klubfiller is responsible for, I found it strange how little he promoted HU presents 2013.

P.S. I love Gammer and he is clearly the best EDM producer in the universe. It's my favourite when he does trap or dubstep drops that make the crowd go wild (including me; I scream like a little girl). I am definitely partial to a bit of Gammer man love.

AceofSpades_Lorenzo
Average Member

United States
241 posts
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  11:02:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AceofSpades_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
Speaking of Klubfiller and that album, anyone else notice he called HU presents 2013; "Hardcore 2013"

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page