Printer friendly
Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/06/25 :  19:10:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by HollowRipper:
HTID have never made money on in the sun. Not once, it's held up by innovation in the sun, which is mega heaving every year.

I don't know where you're getting this from but it sounds like a load of nonsense to me. Running an event of this scale is a lot of hard work, why the hell would any business do this if there was no financial gain? Htid and innovation are effectively the same company as far as I know, but I'm still confused as to how innovation holds Htid up? If one part of your business was failing or not making any money you just wouldn't bother with it.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/06/25 :  21:23:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
The problem with the Ravers Ibiza hotel packages is that they have a lot of terrible reviews. One of them has had plenty of issues with theft. Keyes said the hotel will be run by Englishmen during the event, but still that's skeptical.

and they assume that racers are complete idiots nowadays. True many of them are, especially the ones that go to HTID events lol. But with all the resources at our disposal it's very clear that we can find better and more affordable places to stay at that beat the prices they might offer. Only thing is that all depends on how much they're charging for club only passes.

still, they keep making the most impractical choice every year by bringing such events back. A whole week is too much and more people would rather come for a weekend than a whole week. They need to work on downscaling it to a long weekend event and jampack that weekend with everything they can.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/06/25 :  21:24:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

If the losses were sufferable on a commercial level - they may still believe that there is long-term brand-value in HTID ITS in existing.

HollowRipper
Average Member

United Kingdom
155 posts
HollowRipper has attended 12 events
Posted - 2014/06/26 :  07:51:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HollowRipper's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
Originally posted by HollowRipper:
HTID have never made money on in the sun. Not once, it's held up by innovation in the sun, which is mega heaving every year.

I don't know where you're getting this from but it sounds like a load of nonsense to me. Running an event of this scale is a lot of hard work, why the hell would any business do this if there was no financial gain? Htid and innovation are effectively the same company as far as I know, but I'm still confused as to how innovation holds Htid up? If one part of your business was failing or not making any money you just wouldn't bother with it.

To be honest it's common knowledge amongst promoters within the scene. Innovation gets about 5000 people each year, which is where they make the money, HTID makes nothing! They do it pretty much just so they have it, if that makes sense.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2014/06/26 :  11:45:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
The thing that does my head in with HTID is how they just lie all the time. No doubt they will come up with some big 'apology' for ITS about venue changes and event day changes and how it 'wasnt their fault' and was 'beyond their control' instead of just being honest and saying they ****ed up and should of told people before hand but didnt.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/09/11 :  18:24:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
HTID 2015 won't be in Lloret De Mar and also may feature free drinks in the clubs all week.

From Facebook....

quote:
Hardcore Til I Die
September 3
Who likes the idea of HTID in the sun 2015 with FREE drink in the venues all night long?

Few cryptic clues for you there!

Then in the comments...

quote:
Sharie Htid Boyd - Free drink isnt going to make lloret de mar any less of a shit hole than it is so hopefully its in a different location!!!!!
Like ? Reply ? 15 ? September 3 at 9:14pm

Hardcore Til I Die - It's not Lloret Sharie Htid Boyd so positive comments welcome
Like ? 2 ? September 7 at 1:12pm

Interesting!!!!

Also, HTID have just announced another event on the 1st of November at Bowlers in Manchester call MEGARAVE.

https://www.facebook.com/events/474048599404563/

Edited by - Claxton on 2014/09/11 18:28:59
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/09/11 :  18:43:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
It'll be probably Tossa De Mar or another town adjacent to Lloret, which is pretty much the exact same thing, if not worse.

If you want a beach event, have it at a real beach like in Ibiza, or even the Camary islands. If not just turn it into a 3-day camping style weekend like Dominator or Defqon.1

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/09/11 :  18:45:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
Christ you're cynical Steven

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/09/11 :  19:12:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:

Thank you! :D

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/09/13 :  10:45:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:

lol It's fcuking tiring isn't it.

Steve you're a slag.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/09/13 :  12:32:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Leave him alone, makes me look cheerful ;-)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page