Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/10/14 :  11:07:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

I have a second interview for a job tomorrow. If I get it, I'm all over this.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/10/14 :  16:03:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Good luck in your interview mate, don't fcuk it up! Lol.

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2013/10/14 :  20:19:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
I feel the reason why Jay pushed exactly this thread...

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/10/15 :  10:55:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Good luck in your interview mate, don't fcuk it up! Lol.

I didn't! I got the job. Start on Monday. :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
I feel the reason why Jay pushed exactly this thread...

Why's that Warnman?! You've lost me!

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2013/10/15 :  18:48:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Big HHC.com-meet-up at HTID in The Sun 2014.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/10/15 :  18:55:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
quote:

Big HHC.com-meet-up at HTID in The Sun 2014.

sadly doesn't look like it'll be that big. With ben and school going on, me still unemployed and Gary probably sick to death of HTID ITS after going to all of them already, think it'll just be jay, hollowripper and the drunkenscotsman. But he will certainly meet a lot of nice and friendly bunch up there, so he'll have the time of his life with or without us.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/11/03 :  18:04:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Lads, when do tickets normally go on sale, roughly?

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/11/03 :  18:48:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Lads, when do tickets normally go on sale, roughly?

According to some on the HTID In the Sun facebook page it will be sometime this month. Sure they usually do a very big discount if you buy before new year. Like ?99 for the whole week which is a steal. Nothing to stop you booking your flights and accommodation now (unless you don't have any money obv :-p)

Glad to see this is happening for you mate. You'll love it!

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/11/03 :  20:34:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Cheers Jimbo!

Yes, I can't ****ing WAIT man. Absolutely 100% MegaPumpe!!

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/11/03 :  20:45:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Yaaas!! Lol il hopefully be over for the weekend. You looked at apartments/hotels yet?

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/11/03 :  20:50:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Not yet brother, no. But I am pretty sure I'll have plenty of time to do that this weekend after recovering from Friday night at Stomp!, in Leeds. :-)

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/11/03 :  22:19:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Good good. I'd recommend the Blau Apartments where I stayed last year. It's directly across the road from collosos and was fairly cheap. If you decide to stay there make sure you book on travel republic as last year it was half the price of any other site I looked on. Although if you're looking for refuge away from all the messy ravers then I'd advise against it as the place gets taken over by them during HTID.

Also if you can afford it I'd advise going a day early and staying a day later than the event runs. And try to get flights to and from Girona airport. When we went in 2012 we naively flew into Barcalona airport on the day/night Htid started. We got held up in the airport for ages and it took 2 hours to get to our hotel, so just made it to the club for kick off by a ball hair and severely stressed out. Countered this by drinking at a god like pace and safe to say I don't remember much about that night lol. This year was much more relaxed as we got there much earlier in the day and got to see one of the best sets of the week from DJ C doing the warm up set.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/11/04 :  00:43:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:

And try to get flights to and from Girona airport. When we went in 2012 we naively flew into Barcalona airport on the day/night Htid started. We got held up in the airport for ages and it took 2 hours to get to our hotel, so just made it to the club for kick off by a ball hair and severely stressed out.

I completely agree with this. I was flying in from the US and I had no choice but to land in BCN. And what a pain, at that point of getting to the bus to Lloret I've already been awake for almost 30hrs since I could not sleep on the flight over there. And yes it took roughly 2hrs because there are so many little stops that the bus makes along the way to Lloret. I didn't even get a chance to take a quick powernap after unpacking, getting my room together for a week, eating, and showering for the night. I think had I even taken that nap I would've just flatout missed the first night lol.

Aren't Blau apts pricey? Most people don't even do the apartments unless they're gonna go with a whole group of people. And some people do Flamingo because it's right across from the club, but most ppl say it's a shithole. I stayed at Bella Dolores, which cost me about 180 quid for 7 days. It's very basic and doesn't have any real amenities or a restaurant just a small coffee shop I think, but it was the best location to get away from all the commotion. You can even sleep during the day with no problem, it's not that loud of an area. Plus, the beach is like a 10 second walk from the hotel. Booking.com was where I booked for it.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2013/11/04 00:44:35
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/11/04 :  08:44:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
There are cheaper options than the blau apartments but as I said booking them on Travel Republic cut the price in half from any other website I looked on. Can't remember what price we payed but I don't think it was as much as what you payed. The rooms were pretty basic but all the main features were there. Tv, air con, wi-fi, fridge, microwave etc. think the main attraction was the fact that it was so close to the club. In 2012 I stayed at the royal star hotel which was a 10-15 minute walk from the club, this gets quite annoying as the week goes on. I think most apartments/hotels are generally shite in lloret but Blau was best of a bad bunch from what I've stayed in.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/11/04 :  10:09:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Not yet brother, no. But I am pretty sure I'll have plenty of time to do that this weekend after recovering from Friday night at Stomp!, in Leeds. :-)

Me and Warnman will make sure you dont ;)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.24 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page