Printer friendly
Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  21:37:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
There needs to be some way for mental health professionals to log them out remotely. Let's face it, without auto login that's that.

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Rodz90
Average Member

United Kingdom
208 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  21:53:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rodz90's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
but its also the guy who's remixed Futureshock last month

heard this today... all i can say is wow, really really good remix!

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  21:55:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Just wanna say that my favourite old gammer track is

Gammer & Shauny C & Abeyance ft Jenna - Have you ever

No youtube link cause there only seems to be the Cube::hard remix... it's gotta be one of my all time favourite tunes ever.

Edit: listening to it now, it's a 'lump in the throat' tune for me :'(

Edited by - arpz on 2015/03/25 21:59:29
ViolonC
Average Member

Germany
243 posts
ViolonC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  21:58:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViolonC's homepage  Reply with quote
Wow, nice thread making something out of nothing.

A trollsy reply on a trollsy comment generates a wall of text that people make what they want it to be. Touch? Elliot!

If anyone had read/remembered the comment on facebook/twitter it would be obvious what's going on. But hey, then there would be nothing to freak out about.

Bad Corey
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  21:59:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bad Corey's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rodz90:
quote:

Are you talking about the Darwin/Mr. E/Obie track? Because if so then DAMN I'm excited to hear that.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  21:59:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I don't understand the need to bring it to everybody's attention just so 30 people can turn round and say 'what a c***' or 'I'd like to see him do better'.

Criticism should be welcomed. Holds a lot more weight than arse licking every little thing somebody does.

Gammer is one of the all time greats as far as I'm concerned but no way would I pretend I like all his tunes just because it goes along with popular opinion.

What do you think of his productions over the last few years? Were you impressed by Pigface? :P

Just listened to PigFace and other than a couple of elements I actually liked the track! It's quirky yes, but it's definitely a track that you know Gammer is known to do.

Is it far different than your basic UK hardcore that's out there? Definitely. Is it UK hardcore? A good number of people will probably not think it is. It certainly stretches the definition of UK hardcore, but so did Music Blocks by Fracus & Darwin and that track was brilliant and even managed to be nominated for track of the year for the Hardcore Heaven 2012 Awards.

DJ SMALOUM

France
423 posts
DJ SMALOUM has attended 1 event
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  22:00:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ SMALOUM's homepage  Reply with quote
GAMMER like a lot of artists was better between 2000-2010 (this is probably the reason who gets labels like NTWICH to make events special noughties). i think the hardcore scene should let rest the artists who are here for too long. the public needs new names like TRIPLESTAR,CYRAX etc...
artists who gonna take care of our music

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  22:03:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Corey:
quote:
quote:

Are you talking about the Darwin/Mr. E/Obie track? Because if so then DAMN I'm excited to hear that.

It's on the HU podcast mix that just came out. It's a great remix. I didn't like how it began, but it got better and better as it progressed!

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  22:08:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ViolonC:

A trollsy reply on a trollsy comment generates a wall of text that people make what they want it to be. Touch? Elliot!

If anyone had read/remembered the comment on facebook/twitter it would be obvious what's going on. But hey, then there would be nothing to freak out about.

Nobody is freaking out, as far as I can tell!

So far this has been a discussion thread for pretty much anything from the top tier hating on HHC to the quality of Pigface. Pretty much a standard topic on here!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  22:09:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's on the latest HU podcast...

CDJay

ViolonC
Average Member

Germany
243 posts
ViolonC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  22:10:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViolonC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
quote:
Originally posted by ViolonC:

Nobody is freaking out, as far as I can tell!

So far this has been a discussion thread for pretty much anything from the top tier hating on HHC to the quality of Pigface. Pretty much a standard topic on here!

Apologies for my choice of words but the number of posts today speaks for a "heightened interest". ;)

Edited by - ViolonC on 2015/03/25 22:10:43
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  22:12:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's on the latest HU podcast...

CDJay

There's a degree of redundancy in pointing out something already confessed.

CDJay

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  22:16:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Inarguable.

CDJay

Bad Corey
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  22:16:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bad Corey's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
It's on the HU podcast mix that just came out. It's a great remix. I didn't like how it began, but it got better and better as it progressed!

Wow yeah absolutely excellent tune. Further cementing my purchase of X.

DJ SMALOUM

France
423 posts
DJ SMALOUM has attended 1 event
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  22:17:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ SMALOUM's homepage  Reply with quote
a lot of people gonna insult me but i don't give a shiit. i went on the soundcloud of ELIOTT and i think he makes good tracks he needs a little work but his tracks are more beautiful than GAMMER. good melodies happy choice of synths and a good knowledge of the elements for make a beat. i even downloaded 2 of his tracks.

and it's not very serious from someone notorious like GAMMER to answer like this to a listener

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page