Total online 1603
 Radio listeners 188+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 3 Internet Commercial?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
CrushOnHardcore
Average Member

Netherlands
237 posts
Posted - 2006/12/06 :  19:25:47  Show profile Send a private message View the linked resource
Something like an internet commercial(?) can be seen on:

www.myspace.com/djdarrenstyles

Check it out, its pretty cool, and you can hear some tunes already.

Alert moderator
makingmusic
Average Member

United Kingdom
230 posts
Posted - 2006/12/06 :  19:54:32  Show profile  Send a private message
just seen it on the hits channel. regardless of which comp series is the best, i have to say AATW do way longer commercials, which makes all the difference! why don't the NATIONS and HEAVENS - which i prefer - spend the extra? although i've heard it's expensive and AATW are probably loaded. so in theory i've answered my own question!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/12/06 :  20:15:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage
Hardcore Nation adverts are really long, I think they put out two versions though including a shorter one...

*edit*

I'm pretty impressed, very good video... althought the 'hardest fastest album of the year' bit made me chuckle

Edited by - jenks on 2006/12/06 20:18:41
Gav001

United States
63 posts
Posted - 2006/12/06 :  20:47:14  Show profile  Send a private message
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1516083594

Theres a direct link...

The Part where the DJ's are hypin the album was a bit cheesy lol but over all great vid! Will be gettin this as soon as i can :)

makingmusic
Average Member

United Kingdom
230 posts
Posted - 2006/12/06 :  21:39:25  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
Hardcore Nation adverts are really long, I think they put out two versions though including a shorter one...

*edit*

I'm pretty impressed, very good video... althought the 'hardest fastest album of the year' bit made me chuckle

they only show the extended one late at night when it's probably cheaper. i've only ever seen the 10 sec one and i was scared to blink while it was on. HCH4 i never seen once!! they always show 'the long' clubland at peak hours and it's in your face all the time. AATW deffo market more vigourisly. drat

Uproar
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,644 posts
Posted - 2006/12/06 :  21:55:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Uproar's homepage
They only show the really long adverts on digital music channel like The Box and The Music Factory.

Sk8SiM
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,293 posts
Sk8SiM has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/12/06 :  23:40:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sk8SiM's homepage
Sorry but... Can someone give me the address of raverbaby... just so i can walk in and shot everyone!

"the best hardcore album around"

WHAT!!!! - ****ING CHEAK!!!
if you go to almost every hardcore forum on the net, it has nothing but bad remarks... before its even hit the stores!

Man - thats really pissed me off!

oh... and its funny as **** looking at all the little slappers and bumboys going "yeah man... clubland!!!" - jesus ****ing crist! - There the type of people comps like that bring into this scene! jesus! i said it all along... never thought i'd be watching it on tv! ahahaha! - thats funny!"

Sk8SiM/Morrall Studios.

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  00:07:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage
Lookin' very nice

HARRIBO
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
591 posts
HARRIBO has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  00:46:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HARRIBO's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Sk8SiM:
oh... and its funny as **** looking at all the little slappers and bumboys going "yeah man... clubland!!!" - jesus ****ing crist! - There the type of people comps like that bring into this scene! jesus! i said it all along... never thought i'd be watching it on tv! ahahaha! - thats funny!"

isnt this what happens at some raves? apart from the loving clubland bit:P

as for them saying its the best around its clled marketing:)

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  01:49:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
I'm just reaching for my dairylee sandwhich packed lovingly in my wifes HANDBAG!

95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  01:53:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 95_was_the_time's homepage
the trashy binge drinking woman (yeah, do you think I'm gonna call them 'ladies'??) on that advert don't only make the hardcore scene look shit but if anyone outside the UK saw that ad - WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE THAT!

and storm blagging it to be the best hardcore album ever? seriously die. I listen to bonkers 1&2, that's like a decade old and it is alot more fun/whacky/harder/underground experience to listen to. a DECADE OLD STORM!!! you ****ing listening??? Or did clubland pay you ££££££££ to say that?

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  06:34:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage
Geez, its an advert fro crying out loud. The clubland CDs are aimed at 15-20 year olds, and as such that is who the ad is aimed at, and it fits in with the mass market in this age group. And yes, Breeze, Hixxy, Storm et al were all paid to say that its a commercial for crying out loud!!!..... you think that Jennifer Aniston really liked Loreal hair products so much that she decided to go on ads for free and big them up "because your worth it!". Its there to sell as many products as they can - and it will because its tapping in to the younger clubbing generations.

Anyway, I've just heard that AATW have taken these comments into account and they have now changed teh ad to feature more "lost the plot" ravers, some OAPs (DMS) plus some chaps dressed up in fancy dress. Hixxy and Storm now say "yeah, the albums alright but its not as good as Bonkers 1&2" and the kids all shout "Clublands shite".

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  09:29:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Sk8SiM:
Sorry but... Can someone give me the address of raverbaby... just so i can walk in and shot everyone!

"the best hardcore album around"

WHAT!!!! - ****ING CHEAK!!!
if you go to almost every hardcore forum on the net, it has nothing but bad remarks... before its even hit the stores!

Man - thats really pissed me off!

I agree, it might have a lot of people after it, but there have been loads of Hardcore albums out at the moment which have got a lot better remarks than Clubland will ever have.

End of.

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  09:33:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:

Anyway, I've just heard that AATW have taken these comments into account and they have now changed teh ad to feature more "lost the plot" ravers, some OAPs (DMS) plus some chaps dressed up in fancy dress. Hixxy and Storm now say "yeah, the albums alright but its not as good as Bonkers 1&2" and the kids all shout "Clublands shite".

I'd buy it.

Da Cunney Bugz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,222 posts

25 hardcore releases
Da Cunney Bugz has attended 9 events
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  09:37:27  Show profile  Send a private message
does any body in that video sound like they turthly give a shite about this album?

*I LOVE YOU*

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2006/12/07 :  10:28:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:

I nominate this comment of the year!!

I was put off about a third of the way into the video when I spotted a groupie from around our way who just hangs around the dj's and mc's and doesn't actually do any dancing at raves!

BTW Nobody like the records that I play on there - Does anyone know if this is the Solapse version?

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page