Page: 
of 14

Author Thread  
sophie.HTID
Average Member

United Kingdom
175 posts
sophie.HTID has attended 3 events
Posted - 2008/11/18 :  21:08:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sophie.HTID's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nightforce:

Fake?

:P

swear that looks like kylie minogue?

LOL

Alert moderator Go to top of page
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2008/11/18 :  21:24:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
looks f*ck all like kylie

Edited by - wong on 2008/11/18 21:25:19
Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2008/11/18 :  22:08:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
Out of all the songs that they decide to remix from Clubland 14, they don't remix Don't Want This Night To End or Whatever. :( That sucks! Squad-E should have remixed Whatever and put that on there.

Anyhow, looks quite good. But please, **** DISCOLIGHTS! I hate it!

Oh, and I think the tracklisting for CD3 is a bit wrong? "Hixxy – Now that I found you" appears twice and "LOL – Love Leaves No Scar (Hixxy Remix)" was on CXH4?!?

My SOUNDCLOUD

Edited by - Quicksilver on 2008/11/18 22:09:22
hardcore anorak
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
971 posts
Posted - 2008/11/18 :  22:38:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit hardcore anorak's homepage  Reply with quote

will be getting this looks ok for me

95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2008/11/18 :  23:34:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 95_was_the_time's homepage  Reply with quote
is, some one taking the piss?

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/11/19 :  00:38:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
is, some one taking the piss?

no! not really, all 3 DJ's have done the same as the other 4 albums! they sell really well and a lot of people like them! I don't, just like you, but that's why people listen to different types of music! including hardcore! Its why NOW 71 has reached number 71! it "sells" If albums don't sell they don't reach the next number! CXH5 will either do really well or die a death, (We'll find out next year)

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2008/11/19 :  01:59:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Tracks look interesting, but I hate the fact I wont be able to DJ them for 3 years.

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/11/19 :  02:19:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
The only track I dont like from looking at the tracklisting is the remix of "I Kissed A Girl"...I HATE that song. I dont know about you UKanians, but over here in America, that song floods the media. Now, I dont listen to the radio at all, but my friend has the song on her cell phone, and I have to listen to her sing to it when she rides with me. Buts its all over the tv.

Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2008/11/19 :  02:26:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
Discolights is so horrible. What a disappointment to see it pushed out again.

I'll pick it up because it's commercial and can draw people in to the genre, but for the most part I've only ever liked Breeze's mixes on these sets (although my favorite overall mix has been Hixxy on CXH1).

Although this is nothing new I'm pumped for the seven upcoming S3RL tracks, among many others, so a bit of cheesy Clubland amidst all the new releases won't kill me.

DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2008/11/19 :  02:33:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage  Reply with quote
well the cd cover is nice, must be a new designer

Deverse

Australia
294 posts
Deverse has attended 2 events
Posted - 2008/11/19 :  04:44:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Deverse's homepage  Reply with quote
Some tracklist is alright but hate that they putting some old songs back on the album.

www.myspace.com/djdeverse || www.soundcloud.com/djdeverse

MAtRiCks
Advanced Member

Canada
1,059 posts
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/11/19 :  05:09:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Tracks look interesting, but I hate the fact I wont be able to DJ them for 3 years.

Same here! It's always like that with raver baby, but it got a bit better with futureworld and junkbox.

tommyc
Starting Member

Australia
12 posts
Posted - 2008/11/19 :  07:21:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommyc's homepage  Reply with quote
I'll be burning my copy... with fire.

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2008/11/19 :  17:36:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
CD 1 looks excellent as per usual from DS.
CD 2 looks abismal, it will be a case of same old same old from Breeze. Why is there a remix of Sugababes on there!?!?!?
CD 3 Again, will be the same drivel from Hixxy. Just why aren't they willing to change what they put on the last two discs? The series would gain much more praise if they included more quality tunes.

Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/11/19 :  17:48:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage  Reply with quote
Could everyone please understand that CXH is an outlet for the 3 guys' own stuff and it's not gonna change? Plus, it's freaking CLUBLAND. It's not going to be underground. It's supposed to be like this and sound like this. Of course it shouldn't be getting such a massive % of the attention the whole scene is getting, but it's a different issue altogether.

Stop whining, start acting. If you don't like the current state of things, change it. :) The rest of the scene needs all the help and support it can get and then some more.

The album is probably going to be rather fun, hopefully a bit better than number four.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 14 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 10  11  12  13  14
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page